• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

kagete

Guesong said:
By the way, I'm calling the middle lane for the next couple of in-houses.

I intend to take my name off the noob-list, and I figure this is the best way to do it.

/pleasedontmatchazukiorprocarbineagainstme

Meet me mid yo! I'm trying to play a mid ganker nowadays and have been having much more fun this way.

I've already tossed Sanjay's BH into the gutter. Me mid against Alumnus' drunken doesn't count since I was mid Balphagore!

Meteorain

kagete said:
Meet me mid yo! I'm trying to play a mid ganker nowadays and have been having much more fun this way.

I've already tossed Sanjay's BH into the gutter. Me mid against Alumnus' drunken doesn't count since I was mid Balphagore!

Might as well add his Arachna to that now.

Sanjay

kagete said:

That's it, mid son next IH.

Sanjay

kagete said:
Sanjay you selective, video-editing, slimeball. I was absolutely wrecking pubs that game, and you pick out the one bad scene I played :|

Had me in stitches when I saw you do it.

Sanjay

4v5 wins are the best specially when the other team won't remake.
sdz1o8.png

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
After months of waiting, the second community created hero, the Geomancer, is finally here! Designed by community members Phopis and Chibbi, the "Megapede" is a mobile, subterranean hero with strong team-fighting and ganking abilities.

With Dig, he's able to quickly tunnel through the ground, charging through the earth and bursting out at the desired location to disrupt nearby enemies. His control of the earth also affords him the ability to create pits of quicksand at will – the more his enemies struggle, the further they sink into the sand. Earth's Grasp lets him call down an inverted artillery strike of sorts, creating a trailing path of earthy explosions that can tear apart immobile opponents.

Finally, he can create a Crystal Field, encasing enemies in amethyst shards after a short delay. Megapede is set to release this coming Friday!

http://i53.tinypic.com/23m2zvn.jpg

Guesong

Lyphen said:
After months of waiting, the second community created hero, the Geomancer, is finally here! Designed by community members Phopis and Chibbi, the "Megapede" is a mobile, subterranean hero with strong team-fighting and ganking abilities.

With Dig, he's able to quickly tunnel through the ground, charging through the earth and bursting out at the desired location to disrupt nearby enemies. His control of the earth also affords him the ability to create pits of quicksand at will – the more his enemies struggle, the further they sink into the sand. Earth's Grasp lets him call down an inverted artillery strike of sorts, creating a trailing path of earthy explosions that can tear apart immobile opponents.

Finally, he can create a Crystal Field, encasing enemies in amethyst shards after a short delay. Megapede is set to release this coming Friday!

http://i53.tinypic.com/23m2zvn.jpg

Sounds great, hopefully he gets released this friday.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sanjay may have half the APM your average player does, but each action he makes has the worth of ten!

Sanjay

Kapura said:
real talk: Sanjay claerly got carried. Just scope the items. Two wraithbands and a nullstone? Dayum.

Teamwork won us the game, Lego pk taunt, Valk arrow, Hag blink equaled death.

Archie said:
Sanjay didn't get a Vanguard? Pic is fake.

Did some Dota research and no one gets Vanguard on Valk :(

nara

Banned
Although there are typical standard item builds, more than likely items are dependant on the opposing teams heroes.

Matll

OH MY GOD! Today it happened. I have waited this day for so long. I finally hit 1800 mmr. 4 times I got to 1790+ but never before did I get to 1800. I've been 1750-1799 for the last 400 games or so. Feels good man, feels good.

hHsFC.jpg

Maybe I should stop playing HoN and wait for Dota 2 now...

Swag

Matll said:
OH MY GOD! Today it happened. I have waited this day for so long. I finally hit 1800 mmr. 4 times I got to 1790+ but never before did I get to 1800. I've been 1750-1799 for the last 400 games or so. Feels good man, feels good.
Welcome to the agony that is maintaining 1800.

Wow, whose bright idea was it to add the Remake function to this game? We killed the top lane which prompted the opposing team to make a Remake vote which actually passed, "because their team was shit". What a waste of time.

kagete

TyrantGuardian said:
Wow, whose bright idea was it to add the Remake function to this game? We killed the top lane which prompted the opposing team to make a Remake vote which actually passed, "because their team was shit". What a waste of time.

Power can be abused. I'm grateful we even have the choice as the Pros will outweigh the Cons most times.

Matll said:

Congratulations! Play more InHouses with us now!

Yeah but why does it only take 6 (or 7, which was it?) votes to pass when kicking a player takes all 9 votes? Makes no sense to me. On another note; Jereziah is beyond god tier.

Valygar

TyrantGuardian said:

I think it works well most of the time. It's 7 if all players are connected, 6 if someone is dc (so you usually see 6). 2 players in the enemy team must agree, and the whole team that proposes it. It's very strange that your team allowed it to pass if there was no real reason.

I've been in 4 games where a guy was disconnected at the first minute, only once did the enemy team passed to remake. Once, I was in a team with 2! disconnects. Of course, the enemy team (composed by 3 smurfs and 2 normal players) wanted to "play". We just went to the fountain and waited there until the concede, no reason to give any bonus coin to people who does not deserve it.

Hylian7

TyrantGuardian said:
I wonder whose bright idea it was to put in the kick function. Sure, it's useful for the occasional troll, but for someone like me, who is still fairly new at the game. There are games where someone is just spamming that kick button trying to kick me. I really hate this community sometimes.

nara

Banned
Hylian7 said:
I wonder whose bright idea it was to put in the kick function. Sure, it's useful for the occasional troll, but for someone like me, who is still fairly new at the game. There are games where someone is just spamming that kick button trying to kick me. I really hate this community sometimes.

its hard to please everyone. just saying

Hylian7

azuki said:
its hard to please everyone. just saying
I know, but it's very rare that I've seen straight up trolls in this game (or even in League of Legends). Maybe there should be a vote to kick out the kick function?

Meeru

Banned
Hylian7 said:
I know, but it's very rare that I've seen straight up trolls in this game (or even in League of Legends). Maybe there should be a vote to kick out the kick function?
if you're on ill can tmm with ya

Guesong

Meeru said:
if you're on ill can tmm with ya

But I thought you had deleted HoN?

Don't trust this man, Hylian7! He will promise you great victory, seemingly lead you to it, and then abruptly disconnect at a crucial point! :D

Meeru

Banned
Guesong said:

Don't trust this man, Hylian7! He will promise you great victory, seemingly lead you to it, and then abruptly disconnect at a crucial point! :D
Well now that my wife is going to school, I should have more time to play without worrying.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Guesong said:

He sold his legacy acct and is now a basic scrub. Now everyone gets to expose his SS as fraudulent.

Top Bottom