• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Ketch

Nope. Been doing AA.

1- Quest
4- Speed shields
7- AA slows within W by 50%
10- Archon
13- E speed and duration
16- x2 W
20- AA bounce

I played that build with force wall instead for the memes and still came out with top damage.

I think we also lost that game if I remember correctly.

Backdoors are a fairly common strat and one of the areas competitive hots has seen the most improvement. You get some real weird matches where if the core is exposed 1 team is deliberately not showing so the other team can't commit, while the other team is constantly backing and cancelling it last second only to start backing again. Looks hilarious.

That's not even speaking of sending 1 hero, someone unkillable like Muradin, just to interrupt the backing while the rest destroys the core.

Illidan is special because he can single handedly kill a core. I guess Zagara could be another hero that can solo a core.

Kioshen

I was pretty out of it, and I remember you pissing me off with some snark comment. Although I did play a sick Greymane, you should take notes.

I was too busy laughing at how much bizarre it was to play dps Lili to notice but hey as long as I still manage to miss cursed bullets at half range I still have ways to go anyway.

Maledict

End of Days time. Lili drafted by Dignitas, think it's the first time they have ever played her.

EDIT: and cassia. Weird as hell draft!

Ketch

I really don't understand why cassia is seeing sooo much play in HGC. I mean, she's not bad, but she's not great.... she's definitely not solo dps in a double support comp good. She doesn't carry like an illidan, tracer, valla, or many other assassins.

Maledict

I really don't understand why cassia is seeing sooo much play in HGC. I mean, she's not bad, but she's not great.... she's definitely not solo dps in a double support comp good. She doesn't carry like an illidan, tracer, valla, or many other assassins.

Yep, this draft hasn't worked at all for them./ Although to be fair they've been behind the entire game because their early game map rotation sucked. Dehaka being caught out several times.

Alur

What happened last night?

No clue, lol, you literally left party and logged out without saying a word. Kio thought he made you mad but I assumed you were just too drunk to stay awake.

EDIT: Also, Milly did you see that one of the SWTOR expansions is free with Amazon/Twitch Prime?

P9VW4v5.png

Maledict

Yep agreed. I don't know what has happened. They utterly dominated game 1 and 2 and then from that p[point on wards have been wandering around the map solo like they can't be hurt. The number of times the tanks have been picked off by the entirety of fnatic jumping them is ridiculous.,

EDIT: WTF? They get a kill, and then don't realise Snitch has had to go back to defend? They've totally fallen apart here. WTF happened to the team that won games 1 and 2?

Dreavus

Those combos were making Anub'arak look like an Assassin hero. SO much damage almost instantly, even through sound barrier.

Celegus

Very nice turnaround fnatic! That boss call by dig at like 6 minutes was so greedy, though the steal and curse combo by fnatic was played perfectly to punish. Really really hard to recover after that one. Hoping Gale Force Tempo is even half the series this and the MVP Black / L5 ones were!

It didn't matter how Fnatic played that, Dignitas handed them both on a silver platter.
They sent Arthas to get the curse while they were getting boss and then called him back w/o getting the curse.

If they'd done it any other way (try to get curse then boss, get boss then curse) they could have walked away w/ probably just losing the advantage from the kills they got.

At least my team won in France.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I need to stop watching sports, like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon, I too am getting too old for this shit.

Anyway, sup in HotS? I didnt play much today, and what I did was pretty bad, it wasnt a good day. QM was rough this morning. Still chipping away at Kael up to 10.

edit: next week sales, damn it Blizz gimme mah Chromie

Upcoming Hero Sales
Samuro — Sale Price: 375 Gems
Valla — Sale Price: 150 Gems

The following Skins and Mounts will enter the Featured Item Rotation, and will be unlockable using Gems until next week's Collection Update:

Upcoming Featured Skins
Silver Angelic Valla
Lo'Gosh Varian
Dominion Infested Tychus
Ghost Illidan

Upcoming Featured Mounts
Garnet Heart Stone
Cyber Wolf

kirblar

Tempo Storm's triple-Blind triple-Warrior Cassia composition is amazing. (Auriel/Johanna/Cassia + Zarya for secondary support + Dehaka for Global & Isolation)

Alavard

Tempo Storm's triple-Blind triple-Warrior Cassia composition is amazing. (Auriel/Johanna/Cassia + Zarya for secondary support + Dehaka for Global & Isolation)

ooh, I can't wait to see that. I'm still getting caught up on yesterday's matches.

Moonlight

Banned
Dehaka is sort of hilarious on maps like Cursed Hollow. I push my lane in hard enough for a couple people to try and scare me off and as soon as the tribute spawns I'm instantly there and capturing it while everyone else is trying to get there. I imagine it gets a lot less good when people are actually decent at the game though.

kirblar

Dehaka is sort of hilarious at my on maps like Cursed Hollow. I push my lane in hard enough for a couple people to try and scare me off and as soon as the tribute spawns I'm instantly there and capturing it while everyone else is trying to get there. I imagine it gets a lot less good when people are actually decent at the game though.
Nah, he's still real good there in pro play! :)

FoxSpirit

What's the judgement on Valla and The Butcher? Valla seems like a classic high autoattack damage dealer which has to get a bit close and The Butcher is like a farm carry? His damage output after the quest is insane.

What's the judgement on Valla and The Butcher? Valla seems like a classic high autoattack damage dealer which has to get a bit close and The Butcher is like a farm carry? His damage output after the quest is insane.

Butcher is a hyper carry who needs a good team that can CC for him. He's also great at catching targets by himself post 10. But yeah he has a ramp up, and if you're not careful as him you'll get destroyed.

Aka divine shielding a retreating Equinox instead of 2 of his teammates in the middle of the other team...

All of GFE spreading their damage around willy nilly. Maybe don't bet your hair if you're gonna play like that.

Maledict

I wouldn't judge the dignitas draft with her btw. They lost that one because they fed so much so early on they were always facing down a two level lead at the minimum.

scoobs

I just dont see how she's a strong pick unless you can get 3 blinds on your team so she's constantly critting. I've said my words on the hero, not a fan, but it's certainly intriguing seeing how popular she's been this week with the pros.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Scoobs who do you like?

Thats not a jab, its a legit question lol.

Ketch

Feels like some teams don't understand how to use her.

Yea it really does. And it's like not even a hard concept to understand. Of course she works with multiple blinds on your team, or against an illidan or all AA team.... but just as generic damage to round out your comp? I'm like why? There's multiple better options.

Yeah but that's exactly what GFE picked her on Towers for. Tempo had Zeratul and Greyman, AAs are a huge amount of their damage output and Fan made some decent plays. The Uther pick sucked.

Ronabo

Just did a all Gazlowe vs all Gazlowe brawl. It was nuts. My team was on defense. It nearly took them 2 minutes to get out of the starting area because of all the turrets and bombs. Probably the funnest brawl I've had.

Top Bottom