• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just had a cursed hollow comeback with 3% left on the core

giphy.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
TFW your poke engagement calculated exit is bodyblocked by 3 bloodthirsty teammates and you die

classic

Celegus

Man I wish people would figure out how to draft. Yet another HL game straight down the toilet because they thought solo BW and Azmodan was the answer to the other team's double support.

Hoping Zen is the next OW character, he's my favorite in OW and should translate pretty well here.

Moonlight

Banned
Man I wish people would figure out how to draft. Yet another HL game straight down the toilet because they thought solo BW and Azmodan was the answer to the other team's double support.

Hoping Zen is the next OW character, he's my favorite in OW and should translate pretty well here.
I think the only issue is that Malfurion already seems to have Zenyatta's ult?

Of all OW characters though, I think Reinhardt would be the best option. He's one of the few characters in that game that doesn't rock a gun and has a lot that would convert pretty nicely without stepping on any existing toes.

I think the only issue is that Malfurion already seems to have Zenyatta's ult?

Of all OW characters though, I think Reinhardt would be the best option. He's one of the few characters in that game that doesn't rock a gun and has a lot that would convert pretty nicely without stepping on any existing toes.

Well, tranquility doesn't make Malf invulnerable like Zenyatta. It is similar though... Basically a movable Seven-Sided-Strike would be the animation. I think there is still enough difference in the characters themselves to implement him though.

Reinhardt would be fantastic I agree. I love Braum from LoL, and wish HOTS had a character like it. Reinhardt would be my favorite tank instantly

Alur

My vote for next Overwatch character in HOTS is Kel'thuzad.

also my vote for all other universes is Kel'thuzad

Fancolors

I could see another reverse ulti for Zen. Instead of healing he makes everyone 30% more vulnerable to damage. It essentially would be an AoE discord orb. It would be interesting to see how they deal with his right mouse click in HotS.

I would also be interested in having McCree. Instead of giving him the normal auto-attacks, they could implement an ammo system, kinda like how they reworked Graves in LoL. Make his reload work like Tracer's D, but remove her walking attack. Q empties his clip on a single target, W is a short ranged AoE stun and make E his dash.

Rizzi

Why doesn't Lunara get mounted speed? She's so fucking slow.
Why does Chromie's area of effect spell that has no indication of where it's going to land do so much damage?

Why does she feel so slow then? :|

She bounces. She has a burst of speed that rapidly decays, rinse and repeat. If you are simply running away from someone, you'll see that you'll always get away unless its Lucio with speed boost on.

When doing rotations, well... she is slower because mount speed is 30%

Moonlight

Banned
I like that weird gallop she has. Makes it easier to juke people out since she's so mobile in a fight and her movement is so erratic in general.

I like that weird gallop she has. Makes it easier to juke people out since she's so mobile in a fight and her movement is so erratic in general.

Definitely. I fondly remember one particular moment where the enemy kerrigan kael and Muradin tried to gank me when I overextended a bit in lane. They proceeded to miss every skill shot as I sauntered back behind my gate. For that one moment I felt like Rich in the solo lane... but it's Lunara, not me lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so D.Va should be this week then, along with the 10 loot box final challenge, meaning there is a
very very tiny miniscule
chance that you get her from a box, so one should do the challenge quick before rushing out to buy her right?

Well unless you want the bundle with the skins I guess.

Rizzi

How difficult is it to create a matchmaking system that matches full groups against other groups, and not random players? This shit is getting old.

I've been getting into the game for fun (Fuck you Nexus Challenge), and I've been playing a lot of vs AI matches with a ton of characters to learn how they work. Also because I can level them up after one game, which is giving me a ton of loot boxes.

Did they remove maps from the game or are there some just not available in versus AI mode? I remember back when I played awhile ago there was a map with a pirate ship and one with spiders, but I haven't seen either of those maps at all in the last two weeks (in Vs AI and the 20 or so quick play games I've played).

Rhaknar

Rexxar at 10, he sure is fun. I notice my Tyrael is almost 9, I dont remember playing him that much back in the day (even with the xp buff from 2.0), might give him a go and see how he is these days and get that 10.

Fancolors

I've been getting into the game for fun (Fuck you Nexus Challenge), and I've been playing a lot of vs AI matches with a ton of characters to learn how they work. Also because I can level them up after one game, which is giving me a ton of loot boxes.

Did they remove maps from the game or are there some just not available in versus AI mode? I remember back when I played awhile ago there was a map with a pirate ship and one with spiders, but I haven't seen either of those maps at all in the last two weeks (in Vs AI and the 20 or so quick play games I've played).
The implemented a map rotation. So those maps will start appearing this Tuesday

is it normal for the game to use 2GB of memory? i thought it was lag but the game starts to get bogged down. it just started happening recently.

Current map rotation is really making me not want to play the game... I got dailies I wanna do and I start the game up and think about Hanamura, I'm just like "nah". Click exit game.

Altairre

The best Leoric kills are when you chase down a low health hero with wraith walk and then skeletal swing their ass across the map.

Leoric is best when he stands on a point with Drain Hope active and the resistance from wraithwalk lvl 4 talent. You're just laughing at them in ghostform with them unable to regain the point.

Rhaknar

Samuro's Illusion Master is a lot more complex than I expected

edit: can you recruit a friend with a second email? I want that Vulture mount

Top Bottom