• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Great fucking matchmaking blizzard.

rSNNVmv.png

ElyrionX

I just played Li Ming on the SC map. I can't believe how well they nailed the feel of the hero. When the zerg swarm came, it felt like I was playing D3 lol.

Fancolors

Had a match against a team of Aba and Chogall.

They won the objectives super hard, but it didn't matter since we had a Sylvanas doing camps/split

Fancolors

I don't know if I'm just biased against NA or something, but the European matches seem a lot better simply because teams are a lot more organized.

Milly79

Banned from Mc's channel after he went in on a Zarya. I asked him if he had any room to judge when he's a washed up pro that's hardly had success.

manfestival

My biggest issue with this game is that I can't play it for 8 hours in a row and lose my day around it. Something that was super easy to do with other games like total war and call of duty

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I feel like buying Chromie and Valeera... the fuck is wrong with me? Im disgusting.

How does Mc get so much shit? He should. He's a fucking salt mine.

He used to get people saying that if he was on a pro team, that team was going to be worse.

If you look at his record, its almost undoubtedly true. Plus his shit-talk backfires and everyone comes to rub his face in it

He gets a lot of shit lol. Didn't say it was unjustified. But I wouldn't expect to insult a streamer in his chat and not get banned :)

Maledict

hah dignitas only gets 3rd seed since they were unable to beat tricked 3-1 or better. Sheesh step it up.

To be fair to Tricked, they are a team that has occasional flashes of brilliance. They were the only team to come close to beating Team Liquid in the first half of HGC for example, when they rolled out their Dehaka / Tyrande comp (which should have been a waning sign for HGC and how Dignitas ended up winning).

Altairre

Good games Prelude. Only 3 - 3 at the end due to weekend shenanigans but it was fun. Sweet dreams about Abas that take locust instead of shields when they're the only sustain against a Tyrande.

Prelude.

Man, fuck weekends and especially fuck every Abathur on my team. Literally not a single one goes for healing even if the enemy team has a healer.

Good games Prelude. Only 3 - 3 at the end due to weekend shenanigans but it was fun. Sweet dreams about Abas that take locust instead of shields when they're the only sustain against a Tyrande.
I don't even know how we won that last one. No comebacks 6.5/10

Altairre

I don't even know how we won that last one. No comebacks 6.5/10

You had to die so that we could win. Valeera and Dibbles overextended hard at the end there to get you. Then their team tried to help after Valeera was already dead and we murdered the shit out of them. The thing that really amazes me is that the rest of the team actually followed to the core to end it considering we only had three bodies there due to Aba.

Prelude.

You had to die so that we could win. Valeera and Dibbles overextended hard at the end there to get you. Then their team tried to help after Valeera was already dead and we murdered the shit out of them. The thing that really amazes me is that the rest of the team actually followed to the core to end it considering we only had three bodies there due to Aba.
Nice. It was surprising they didn't go taking camps, yeah.

kirblar

Sonya's been seeing a lot of play all weekend tho?

lol @ Dread blowing up No Tomorrow for taking Guardian of Ancient Kings on Uther when the enemy team has no stuns, roots, or silences.

Ketch

lol @ Dread blowing up No Tomorrow for taking Guardian of Ancient Kings on Uther when the enemy team has no stuns, roots, or silences.

Oh I hadn't seen any of those games.

That dyrus play and then the glaurung infinite dragon blade. Pretty fun match to watch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Winston seems prime for a HotS version. Could use another hero with some sort of jump like Muradin, he could have his damage reduction bubble, and some sort of aoe lightning from his gun. Going Berzerk and punching ppl all over the place disrupting them and pushing them off points as one of the ults.

Celegus

Really curious if it was a misclick, or just didn't even think about it because that's the norm? So strange.

Zackat

Winston seems prime for a HotS version. Could use another hero with some sort of jump like Muradin, he could have his damage reduction bubble, and some sort of aoe lightning from his gun. Going Berzerk and punching ppl all over the place disrupting them and pushing them off points as one of the ults.

They could put any OW character into HotS. I think Torbjorn is the only one that is a little too similar to Gazlowe to be put in, at least anytime soon. The others I think they could work in.

Zenyatta needs to be in yesterday.

kirblar

They could put any OW character into HotS. I think Torbjorn is the only one that is a little too similar to Gazlowe to be put in, at least anytime soon. The others I think they could work in.

Pharah wouldn't really work.

Rhaknar

aye Zenyatta would be completely different from all the supports we have. And Tor with just 1 uber turret and be a ranged character instead of mellee could be pretty different than Gaz.

Make him more like Rexxar, where the Turret is a huge part of his kit and if he loses it hes kinda useless.

Widowmaker is the obvious hardest one to put in because of Nova. Reinhardt would be super easy and different from what we have.

Symmetra could be cool, like imagine that you had to put her turrets in actual walls and shit, you couldnt use them out in the open :)

Pharah wouldn't really work.

yeah Pharah is weird since her whole thing is flying. And Roadhog because, well Stiches.

Top Bottom