• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Alur

That Malthael load screen is pretty awesome. The main screen isn't bad either.

Didn't realize that new Treasure Goblin was a gold sink. 10k gold.

EDIT: Damn, no summer stuff yet. Sir Murkalot and the Zera and Sylv skins are in though.

Prelude.

That Malthael load screen is pretty awesome. The main screen isn't bad either.

Didn't realize that new Treasure Goblin was a gold sink. 10k gold.

EDIT: Damn, no summer stuff yet. Sir Murkalot and the Zera and Sylv skins are in though.
I think it starts like on the 27th or something. They datamined some summer stuff including the start date.

Milly79

Oh my god those whimshyshire cloud mounts are *expensive*. Still, I want them. Hmmm

Yeah, was a rough day on the currencies, lol.

Had almost 4k shards, down to 705 after buying the sad cloud + the new Li-Ming skins and another Malthael skin.

Bought the Malthael bundle with gems and the Golden Golbin.

Watching Tempo Storm go 1-1 w Dignitas using Chen-Genji-Abathur made my day

And Dig got all their favorite picks too. And tempo storm had to use a MULE.

Malthael is just a reminder that I should buy diablo 3 expansion.

edit:
Did malth reap blizzard's servers? Cause random disconnect like 10 minutes ago and when I launch hots again it says I disconnected. So I restarted blizzard app and now I'm not even online. Estimated wait time is growing too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
as usual, we in EU thank the US for being our patch beta testers :3

Prelude.

Guess who's back.

3443t3um2.jpg

Kadin

I was gonna jump in and work on this 15-quest event but servers way too unreliable still. Also I kinda want that goblin mount...

Skab

I just want to say the creepy tristram remix that plays in the background of the mathael splash screen was a nice touch

Fancolors

iirc hots does the same thing as ow. the box content is generated the moment you receive it so opening it in a later date won't make it have the new stuff.

i don't know how it deals with rerolls tho

Prelude.

I guess I missed some drama. What happened?
He said he was gonna leave HotS because he was fed up with the meta and become a variety streamer, so basically he left for a months doing 3 digits viewers and now he's back.

iirc hots does the same thing as ow. the box content is generated the moment you receive it so opening it in a later date won't make it have the new stuff.

They said it's generated when you open it, not when you get it, unlike OW.

It's generated when you opened it. Got the new Murky and Sylvanas skins in my loot chests today that I had saved for the past week or so :)

I like the thrall rework.

1 - echo of the elements: the quest that rewards extra chain lightning reward

- It's easy to complete, synergizes with the rest of the build as you'll see.

4 - mana tide: restore 20 mana and .5 sec on cooldown when trait triggers

- looks weak at first glance, but you're triggering resilience so often it'll add up. With 2 chain lightnings that hit 4 times each that is 2 away from triggering twice. Then this is also buffed later as well.

7 - follow up: bonus damage after ability

- the windfury one looks good too, but I figured this one with double chain lightning is gonna add up a ton of damage

10 - earthquake

- I mean duh, it triggers your trait and becomes one of the best team fight ults in the game at 20

13 - grace of air: double trait from windfury attacks

- pretty damn ridiculous now you're triggering trait from a single ability, and that gets the cooldown and mana return from mana tide

16 - tempest fury: last windfury hits 3 times

- The thunderstorm talent seemed awkward, at least with this build. When you're trying to burn a target down I think you want to use both chain lightnings on the same target. Although thunderstorm seems good, it seems hard to maintain.

20 - no brainer buff earthquake

Celegus

Played a Cho'Gall in QM for science just to see how bad Malthael ruins him. We should probably just delete Cho'Gall out of the game now.

Kioshen

Well, that was satisfying. I managed to stack 144% sadism as Alarak and got an MVP out of it. I died a couple of times in the early game but then I found my groove back on landing those combos and nearly went hero of the storm too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
EU is up

No malth from my 29 boxes I had saved up, best I got was a Legendary D-Va skin, and the D-Va announcer. Bought Malth with gems and Genju with gold.

brian!

Psalm and jun carried the shit out of g2 against dig, tho dig did help them a bit. Cursed bullet??? Against genji and w/ nothing to follow up a tank that gets chunked by it?? Dig's teamfight is too poor for an ult like that. Really wp by ts, they played the draft correctly

Psalm and jun carried the shit out of g2 against dig, tho dig did help them a bit. Cursed bullet??? Against genji and w/ nothing to follow up a tank that gets chunked by it?? Dig's teamfight is too poor for an ult like that. Really wp by ts, they played the draft correctly
Dig threw a lock for 1st or 2nd seed by losing to Tempo like that.

Mene's tweet afterwards was a simple "shame" funnily enough.

Top Bottom