• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many games do you have on the Epic Store? Have you ever bought any from there?

Have you bought any games from the Epic Store with your own money?

• Total voters

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I have 303 games on Epic Store.
I bought Alan Wake 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Kingdom Hearts series, Gta trilogy, Dragon Quest 11, FF7 remake, Sackboy, BF 2042, Death Stranding, Kena, RDR 2 and few others.
I'm sending love to my Chinese brother who's watching me as I write these lines.
Funny Face Love GIF by Papa Johns

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Just one, Stranger of Paradise.

Sort of regret it because at launch the game ran like shit, should have waited for the Steam release.

And yeah I have a lot of games there thanks to the give aways. Don't think I've played any so far lol.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
I've bought Alan Wake 2, a cyberpunk-style city management game the name I can't remember and some isometric tactical shooter I can't remember the name of.

Plus about 10 free games that I literally never even installed.

I don't know what it is about EGS but it just irks me, I dislike using it.

Pejo

The only information Epic has on me is whatever the sneaky fucks stole with EOS from games like Elden Ring.

Tim will receive nothing else from me. Though I have to say, I'm glad he's no longer actively seeking PC exclusive storefront shit. Anyone that takes it now, it's on the devs/publishers asking for it themselves. Who knows, if that's the way it always was, maybe I wouldn't even hate Epic.

That was the long way to say "I don't have an account".

GHG

Kena, Alan wake remastered and Alan Wake 2.

Thats it in terms of the purchased ones. The freebies I think I have them all with the exception of the ones I already own on Steam.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I've bought Alan wake 2 for sure. Maybe like two others. I've claimed like 50 free games. Played none of them. That'll change with that top down shooter they just released.

Goalus

About 20 games.
Never bought anything, never played anything as I don't have a gaming PC. I could see myself returning to PC depending on developments during the next five to ten years, that's why I always claim games I find interesting.

Astray

I personally made it a point to diversify my PC games library between game stores (Steam/GOG/Epic). It's a risk because one of the smaller two could fold and lose me my digital keys, but it gives me options in case I ever think Steam has gone rogue.

Goalus

Wait, what do you mean..? I always use PayPal to buy games on Steam..
Since when?
I wanted to gift a game to my brother about two years ago so I logged into Steam after about 10 years of inactivity to conduct my first purchase, but I couldn't find the Paypal option. I am in Europe, Germany to be precise.

zeroluck

Bought around 30 $60 games there, don't care about the freebies, never bothered to collect them, just pollute my library.

Fbh

I've bought a few games from them.
Specially early on there were some sales where the regional pricing combined with that coupon they had made prices insanely cheap.
Bought Jedi Fallen Order like 2 months after it launched for $18, Dragon Quest XI S for a similar price and Sifu for like $7 during the launch window.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Since when?
I wanted to gift a game to my brother about two years ago so I logged into Steam after about 10 years of inactivity to conduct my first purchase, but I couldn't find the Paypal option. I am in Europe, Germany to be precise.
Not sure about Germany, but PayPal has been there for at least like 15 years. Don’t remember before that.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I bought Horizon Zero Dawn and GTA5 with major discounts and coupons. God knows how many games I have.

Leonidas

AMD's Dogma: ARyzen (No Intel inside)
Library should be at 400+ now, I downloaded everything except the F2P titles, and I missed one title.

I bought some DLC, came close to buying a few games, but decided against it since my backlog is so massive. I probably would buy games on there if my backlog wasn't so big.

Top Bottom