• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Should Tifa Be Handled In Final Fantasy VII Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcayne

I did read it. Your post goes to great lengths to indicate how her breast size is not normal.

Let me clarify; I was patronizing the person I quoted for how he could think those are 'normal sized' breasts by using real world examples to prove they are what they are; big boobs. Nowhere did I complain that big boobs aren't normal.

Back on topic: at this point I'm more concerned with possible absurd breast physics. I'm sure SE will stay true to her OG design and include the large breasts. I don't have a problem with this, but if her tits are flapping around like Street Fight V's Chun Lee, I'm gonna be a bit peeved.

Meanwhile..

Pro and Fan Artists React to HD "Final Fantasy VII" (Warning NSFW-ish):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...eact-to-hd-final-fantasy-vii-warning-nsfw-ish

lol
Zp6NIL7.jpg

Honeybee Inn is not optional, only the clothes you collect to make a passable woman are. And while there are ways that they could make that whole story sequence funny without offence, it'll be a delicate tightrope to make it less of a cheap gag at a sub-culture's expense. And it's already confirmed that it's in, so we can only hope that they make the best of it while keeping the spirit of the scene intact.

I liked the idea someone mentioned of Cloud ending up looking like Lightning when he ends up crossdressing, though. They could change the tone of that scene so it's a bit less "hurr hurr guy in a dress" and more "hurr hurr it's Lightning in another Square Enix game", or something else. Because I'd laugh at something like that so long as it wasn't about the cross-dressing itself.
Thing is, if you don't like it being offensive to that community, you don't want it in at all. There is someone out there thats lurking right now saying no to that stuff, period. That it can't be made funny at all. I'm there now, get rid of it, it isn't funny and it'll offend someone. Maybe not you, or me, but someone will be offended, so just scrap it. Big Bro, Don Corneo. That shit is offensive, I can see it, so just cull it. Its not that important anyway. I'd rather people see how great the game is and be able to get into it anyway they can.

Ill have my original PS1 copy still, and the PC port slighty updated, but a remake may never come around like this again. Get rid of the rude stuff.

No cares about her appearance really. Just remove the shitty mini game from her limit break and it's all good.

And fix Vincent's garbage limit breaks while they're at it.
Shhh. No. We won't be doing any of that.

Instead, give everyone one more Limit Break in each level. Everyone has 11 limits instead of 7.

Jackano

Are there gonna be a thread for each character?
Tifa is the best brunette. I hope she doesn't get friendzoned as easily. At least she survive through the whole game, if Cloud wants a durable relationship she's the one.

GutZ31

Are there gonna be a thread for each character?
Tifa is the best brunette. I hope she doesn't get friendzoned as easily. At least she survive through the whole game, if Cloud wants a durable relationship she's the one.

Allow me to kill them... Kill them all....
ha ha... hahaha.... HAH HAHA.... HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH!!
Really though, it would be amazing if you had a choice early on that effected who would live or die by you know who.

Goteki_45

Honestly I think the latest G-bike arts are all great. They should stick with it.

jq1Jx6P.jpg

The original designs are iconic, so I doubt they would actually redesign characters or give them new costumes, even the AC ones.

wow these look really good, didn't notice it before

Forkball

You guys are acting like Tifa has the biggest rack in all of gaming. Let the woman have her boobs. Other female characters like Yuffie, Aeris, and Elena have pretty normal bust sizes, so it's not like there isn't diversity when it comes to tits (diverstitty). Tifa is an interesting character as well and not just a walking bra.

ConceptX

Honestly I think the latest G-bike arts are all great. They should stick with it.

jq1Jx6P.jpg

The original designs are iconic, so I doubt they would actually redesign characters or give them new costumes, even the AC ones.

I love these.

Barret looks excellent, Cid looks exactly like he should.

Honestly I'm generally against changes to the original vision, however, I really don't want to see ridiculous Dead or Alive boob physics due to the size, so toned down a bit, just a bit, is fine by me.

She needs to keep her dolphin tail hair though.

Zaptruder

Banned
The answer is obvious.

The game should provide the player with a single option upon new game start: Tifa's Boob Slider.

The lower bound is represented by classic Tifa in OG FF7 CG.

I'd settle for any costume, but honestly, the game should have multiple equippable costumes. Original FF7, Advent Children, and whatever else.

The best of all worlds.

Ferr986

I'm the only one who thinks that AC Tifa didn't look that much like her OG version?
I always saw her like your standard CG girl from SE. It even looks a little like CG Yuna (obviously different eye color aside). She's like... a totally different person.
Dissidia Tifa CG looked closer to the original IMO.

Didn't Barret and Cloud seem to be in line with AC in the trailer?
I expect them to stick to those designs, they were great, no reason to change them, Tifa in particular.

I'm probably in the minority, but I hope they change her outfit a bit. With the graphical fidelity of 2020's, I'm not sure how they can keep all her somersaults and high kicks and not show her panties all the time. I mean, I'd still want this game to be something I can play without getting weird looks from the missus.

I understand the design is a Final Fantasy classic, but if they go photo realistic there is a strong possibility it will look tasteless.

Ikael

Holy crap SOLDIER, long time no see! I remember you from our speculation days back in the Advent Children forums! I wish I could have seen your face when the ffVII remake was announced, hehehehe.

Now, on the topic at hand:

Advent children outfit (beautiful!) + dolphin tail hairstyle (iconic!)

As for the debate about "non-realistic proportions", that is an absurd assertion. Many of my real life female friends and relatives have an ample chest and last time I checked they existed in this very real world of ours, thank you very much. I don't see any problem in Tifa having a D-cup size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom