• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I just care about

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Deponia

So $1 is a big steal for these two.

Erasus

Yes, and oh boy that one was crappy in comparison. Just a handful of games and almost all of them PS3.

I have a PS3 so it was a good deal for me :)

Dont say its crappy because u dont like it

Ill buy this too.

I already have Darksiders 1 & 2 on PC, they are amazing!

ricelord

What was in the capcom bundle?

Strider
Final Fight: Double Impact
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
45% off Street Fighter V PlayStation Store Coupon
Resident Evil
Mega Man 9 & 10
Okami HD
Remember Me
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Lost Planet 3
Resident Evil 0
Devil May Cry HD Collection
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PlayStation Store Coupon

most of the games are on ps3

Planet

It was crappy because it was PS3 focused when the PS4 was nearing its third birthday. REmake and RE0 surely were the sole highlight, but I had these already. Probably would have bought the bundle if I hadn't, but there was nothing else. Strider was the only other PS4 game, and that a) sucks and b) has been an early Plus title.

THQ bundle has 12(!) PS4 games in the top tier, and the lower tiers are also attractive. Darksiders is clearly the highlight, but there is some nice stuff alongside. And if you still have no PS4, you get a lot for PS3 as well. Clearly the better bundle, where Capcom's was more like a double pack.

How is The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 on PS4? I really enjoyed the first game, but I played it on PC, and I'm a little wary of a European point and click on a console. Any performance or control issues?

Erasus

I dont get the Legend of Kay entry, do I get both PS3 and PS4?
But then Darksiders is separated entries for PS3/4

zaphod79

Edit: Solved, copy+paste wasn't putting in the entire code, even thought it was highlighted in full when copying. Had to type in it.

I've found PSN often strips the last character when copy/pasting things in (even if the full thing is selected) - you normally just need to check the last character and retype that (rather than the whole thing)

Tonyx

Between PC and console I have almost every game in this bundle (missing the enhanced DS2) but I am getting it just to show support and in hope to have more of these bundles.

OmegaDL50

It's funny how console bundles see to always shaft one region, usually Europe.

It is interesting to note, in that EU seems to get the better PSN flash and weekly deals.

It's a trade off I suppose, but it would be much more convenient if they did it for the entire Western Market rather than splitting EU and the Americas in terms of Deals / Sales and Bundles.

mao2

Just bought the $15 bundle! Happy to be finally able to play the Darksiders series.

I dont get the Legend of Kay entry, do I get both PS3 and PS4?
But then Darksiders is separated entries for PS3/4
Both versions of Legend of Kay Anniversary showed up in my Purchase History.

NewDust

Despite me not having interest in the Darksiders (and owning 1 on ps3) and MXvsATV franchises... It still feels like a mistake not going for the $15 tier. Instead I bought the BTA for less than $6.

Strider
Final Fight: Double Impact
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
45% off Street Fighter V PlayStation Store Coupon
Resident Evil
Mega Man 9 & 10
Okami HD
Remember Me
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Lost Planet 3
Resident Evil 0
Devil May Cry HD Collection
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PlayStation Store Coupon

most of the games are on ps3
Yes I think I bought this badass bundle

I just bought this and and when I'm trying to redeem the code on the PS Store browser, it says "The prepaid card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid".

Happened to anyone before? Do I have to contact Humble Bundle customer service?

NewDust

I just bought this and and when I'm trying to redeem the code on the PS Store browser, it says "The prepaid card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid".

Are you trying to redeem in a valid country? Sure there arr no typo's? Or this...

Edit: Solved, copy+paste wasn't putting in the entire code, even thought it was highlighted in full when copying. Had to type in it.

Are you trying to redeem in a valid country? Sure there arr no typo's? Or this...

Yes mine is a Canadian account, I manually entered the code on the "Redeem Code" section of the PSN web store. I clicked the claim code on Humble Bundle page.

Tried few times and still gave me the error.

Yes mine is a Canadian account, I manually entered the code on the "Redeem Code" section of the PSN web store. I clicked the claim code on Humble Bundle page.

Tried few times and still gave me the error.

Okay it worked now.

Tried manually entering the code on my iPad browser, didn't work. Got on my Mac browser, copy pasted the code from the Humble Bundle website and it worked.

That is weird.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Crazy deal, I was considering buying the Darksiders games, one of them got a PS4 Pro patch as well. Awesome stuff, crazy price.

I never played the Darksiders games so I bought this bundle for that. Also Destroy All Humans is a series I loved on the PS2.

Btw Legend of Kay Anniversary is also PS3 crossbuy. I hope we get more humble bundles for Consoles. It's great and your monies is going to charity.

I almost bought Deponia for 6 quid on the EU store a couple of weeks ago. Getting it for a dollar was the biggest no-brainer ever. Now I just have to find time to play it while Persona 5 is demanding all my attention.

GeoramA

I never played the Darksiders games so I bought this bundle for that. Also Destroy All Humans is a series I loved on the PS2.

Btw Legend of Kay Anniversary is also PS3 crossbuy. I hope we get more humble bundles for Consoles. It's great and your monies is going to charity.
Yeah I hope more publishers jump on board. Major props to THQ Nordic.

DapperSloth

I love how THQ Nordic, which has the name Nordic in the name (you know, for Scandinavia) and is based in Sweden, does not have anything for the NORDIC COUNTRIES! I guess we are not worthy of these. Thank you very much.

Fuck that shit.

So how shit is ArcaniA? Is it DeadlyP levels of so bad that it can be fun to go through, or is it more of a rough experience?

I love how THQ Nordic, which has the name Nordic in the name (you know, for Scandinavia) and is based in Sweden, does not have anything for the NORDIC COUNTRIES! I guess we are not worthy of these. Thank you very much.

Fuck that shit.

Not sure what the big deal is, making a new US account takes 5 minutes.

Hello!

Well that is maybe all fine and dandy, but I want to use the games with my own account and get trophies on there.

Nothing is stopping you from doing that. Make your US account the Primary on your PS4. Then download the games onto the PS4 and sign into the PS4 under your main account. Boom you're playing the games on your main account.

Top Bottom