• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle

I was really eyeing that 15 bracket but I already have Darksiders 1 and 2 on Xbox and have Darksiders 1 and Warmastered on PC..... paying 15 for more copies of copies of copies of.... I must break the cycle!

farisr

Well, really glad I skipped out on buying darksiders II on sale last time. This is such a good deal. Have none of these games, have a decent interest in at least 4. With mild interest in some others.

heklu

Neo Member
You can still play all the games on your EU PSN account and earn trophies etc that all show up on your EU account.

How can I Do this? When I go to my EU PSN Account, it shows me this "lock" Symbol. I did not try to start a game, because they are still downloading.

Got the $1 part just to get some Red Faction and Arcania on PS4.

Dont care for Destroy all humans, and already own the Darksiders remasters on PS4. Highly recommend this bundle for those on the fence, the Darksiders games are legit and outstanding action games with Zelda style dungeons. Huge deal.

How can I Do this? When I go to my EU PSN Account, it shows me this "lock" Symbol. I did not try to start a game, because they are still downloading.
You need to log on as the US PSN account and make your PS4 the primary PS4 on the account. That should remove the lock.

EDIT: beaten, enjoy.

shandy706

I'd love to have Destroy all Humans 1/2...but that's all I'm interested in. Not sure I want to spend $11+ just for those two games though :(

Metalmarc

Wow just wow, saw this on hotdeals snapped up the $15 for my us psn, £12

For all those games , yes please i had Destroy all humans sitting in my wishlist at £15.99 for a long time waiting for a sale, now i have that and the second one plus more ps4 games for lss than that price, fuck yeah

Yep, stuff like this is why I've always kept a US account!

I've got none of these games either, so for £12 it's an absolute steal! Really hop we see more of these in the future.

Syysch

My data cap resets on friday. Aaaand it's gone.

Definitely too good of a deal to pass up, i think the only ones i had were darksiders 1 and 2.

BigEmil

For $1 or more, you get:
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)
Red Faction (PS4)
Super Dungeon Bros. (PS4)
Deponia (PS4)
ArcaniA: The Complete Tale (PS4)

If you ”beat the average" price for the bundle, you'll get all the above plus:
Legend of Kay Anniversary (select either PS3 or PS4)
Battle Worlds Kronos (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS4)

Just interested in the bolded guess I'll get it

Is the performance good on the Darksiders PS4 games?
I see that Darksiders Deathinitive is stable 60 and Darksiders 2 Warmastered is stable 30 on PS4

Alucrid

Banned
i didn't like what i played of darksiders on the ps3 so i probably wont get that but i'm not sure if i'll like destroy all humans enough for the BTA

How the hell do you download them after purchase? I got an error screen after putting the code in on Sony's site, but they sent me an email confirming it was redeemed. When I search for any of the games, it doesn't recognize they've been purchased though.

How the hell do you download them after purchase? I got an error screen after putting the code in on Sony's site, but they sent me an email confirming it was redeemed. When I search for any of the games, it doesn't recognize they've been purchased though.
They should already be in your library on the PS4.

They should already be in your library on the PS4.

So I have to download them from my PS4 I guess? Typically (like, with PS Plus games for example) after I checkout, if I search on the web store for a game it shows "Purchased" and I can download it to my system remotely. I guess I'll try when I get home and have access to my system.

TI82

Banned
yeah not showing up as "download now" on the web store, weird. Will download when I get home. Never played the legend of kay wonder how that is.

Paertan

Tier 1 is the only that interest me but US Only sucks :/ I guess I could add to my US account but I never use that.

Tier 1 is the only that interest me but US Only sucks :/ I guess I could add to my US account but I never use that.
You don't have to use it. Just make sure your PS4 is set to primary for that account. Then just play your cheap games on your favourite account.

I don't know sometimes. I've multiple accounts from around the world on my PS4. It's awesome, I can't understand why anyone would have an issue with it. There's never going to be a single account with every game worldwide on it, at least we can do this.

Bizzquik

Thanks, OP. Very helpful in growing my PS4 collection - even if I'll likely never play more than two of these games.

$15. bought.

Top Bottom