• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Community |OT| Pudding Pls (*´`) () (^o^)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I've got a 14 hour flight tomorrow and need to decide between getting Hyperdevotion and Neppu U. Which do you guys think would be better for such an extended play session? lol

Noire is going to last longer, but you'll certainly get plenty of play time out of U. Do you want to play a strategy game or an action game?

Novocaine

I got myself a copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia U, it's the first game in this series I've played. Been wanting a mindless hack em up for a while now so I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I know the other games are different, but the setting interests me enough so I may try out the mainline series when I'm done.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Rebirth 2 Steam page suggests Hunie Pop.

God damn it Steam.
this was what I saw on my steam homepage after I bought rebirth 1

CF-Z9bIUUAIHRn6.png:large
:(

SerTapTap

Waifu Hunter also recommended Hatred, I don't really get their deal. They seem more like annoyances than actual anime fans. They recommend literally anything with anime in it so they're not even an "anime tiddies detector", wish I could block their recommendations.

this was what I saw on my steam homepage after I bought rebirth 1

Recommendations are garbage. It does recommend Epic Battle Fantasy 4 though which is neat.

I got myself a copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia U, it's the first game in this series I've played. Been wanting a mindless hack em up for a while now so I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I know the other games are different, but the setting interests me enough so I may try out the mainline series when I'm done.

If you enjoy the characters I highly recommend trying some of the other games. Nep U does a decent job of showing characters' personalities BUT it assumes you're already familiar with everyone to begin with (all the side games do, understandably)

I've got a 14 hour flight tomorrow and need to decide between getting Hyperdevotion and Neppu U. Which do you guys think would be better for such an extended play session? lol

Nep U is easy so maybe less frustrating, depends what you want to play more really. Both should last the whole flight easy. If you're sitting next to someone the costume break might be embarrassing unless you rush to get the unbreakable clothes or just don't give a fuck. Deffo bring some other digital games to play though, I always need multiple games for a plane ride regardless of quality.

Man, I ended up dropping Rebirth; 1 after 10 hours because I only have it on PC and can't find time to play anymore :(

Starting Rebirth; 2 on the Vita since the Vita is always with me.

Don't feel too bad, the story doesn't really depend on reb 1, hopefully you learned a bit about each of the CPUs though. Reb 2 starts in with the candidates and doesn't do nearly as much with the CPUs

I noticed the lack of level up heal, felt very odd. The dungeons are beautful, and the frame rate is drool worthy. IFI need to announce this ASAP! Also what are the requirements for formation skills? I couldn't get Nep, Gear and Uzumes to work?

You need to form a triangle (or square for the 4 character ones), using those characters, and you need enough EXE meter. Unsure if everyone has to be in the same form (human/HDD), I doubt it since human characters can take part too. Unsure if some have other requirements.

I don't mind the lack of level up heal, though my biggest annoyance is the SMB3 style map with random encounters. It's not really enough to drag the game down, but it feels entirely necessary since the random fights are always a joke so far.

SerTapTap

Anything important I should know?

Not especially, other than Rebirth 2 has the biggest mess of alternate endings in the series. If you want to avoid New Game Plus, you should look up the ending conditions (the neptunia wiki lays it out) and make saves before triggering certain conditions. I usually end up doing one NG+ anyway, I would recommend going on the true ending route the first time and maybe NG+ for the alternates, or load up save files. No annoying difficulty spikes in Reb 2 either.

Though, you're not missing TOO much with the endings. There is basically the normal ending and like 4 extensions, the true ending, the conquest (bad) ending, and the new holy sword ending (the bad ending turned into a good ending). The extension endings are pretty easy to get though.

BTW, Rebirth 1 is pretty short, I think around 20 hours? If you have a weekend or two sometime you can probably finish it up, but yeah definitely play on whatever you'll actually play on, that's the biggest consideration for platform.

HGH

Banned
Waifu Hunter also recommended Hatred, I don't really get their deal. They seem more like annoyances than actual anime fans. They recommend literally anything with anime in it so they're not even an "anime tiddies detector", wish I could block their recommendations.

You need to form a triangle (or square for the 4 character ones), using those characters, and you need enough EXE meter. Unsure if everyone has to be in the same form (human/HDD), I doubt it since human characters can take part too. Unsure if some have other requirements.
Waifu Hunter is purely a gimmick account. His recommendation of Hatred is just a dumb joke about the guy having a dakimakura, and other western games have similar dumb descriptions.

And yes, everyone has to be in the same form for formation attacks to work. You can't have Purple Heart, Nepgear and Uzume for example, it has to be Neptune Nepgear and Uzume or Purple Heart, Purple Sister and Orange Heart.

Athian

Neo Member
I'm surprised re;birth 2 actually runs better then re;birth 1. The only way I can get the original to run at above 30fps is if i disable dpi scaling under compatibility, such a wierd thing but it worked. This one ran around 60fps the whole time. Although I have no clue why it wont run constant 60 lots of dips. even though i have fx8350 and r9 280x which would be more then enough.

Falk

that puzzling face
Max reso 1080p

I'm on a laptop with a 3200x1800 display with no native scaling so the game refuses to go fullscreen

RIP Neptunia, was fun.

edit: I guess I'm getting the authentic PSVITA experience on my laptop with the hilariously tiny display size.

edit2: Restarting suddenly allows for fullscreen play. Color me extremely confused/amused.

Rizzi

I feel like I've probably asked before, but is Hyperdevotion Noire coming to PC?
I accidentally left my Vita on a bus last week.

Vanguard

I feel like I've probably asked before, but is Hyperdevotion Noire coming to PC?

That sucks!
And far as I'm aware it's not, it was rated for PC by the ESRB but they said there's no plans to bring it to PC and the rating was a precaution for if it ever did. That was back in February mind you, can't find anything that changes that though.

Made a JP account the other day just to download the Victory 2 demo to see how it is and really enjoyed it, hope for news on western release soon, despite me needing to finish off Victory and all the spin offs.

Crayten

Banned
That sucks!
And far as I'm aware it's not, it was rated for PC by the ESRB but they said there's no plans to bring it to PC and the rating was a precaution for if it ever did. That was back in February mind you, can't find anything that changes that though.

Made a JP account the other day just to download the Victory 2 demo to see how it is and really enjoyed it, hope for news on western release soon, despite me needing to finish off Victory and all the spin offs.

If the sale for the second game remain that high like for the first one im pretty sure they will release the spinoff games at some point.

Falk

that puzzling face
Heh, spikes >>>>>>> legs on Steam but it's always hilarious to see games with either niche or oddball appeal hit top 5 on Top Sellers for a couple of days.

Rizzi

That sucks!

Aw, bummer.

Eolz

So, I'm sure it has been answered before, but Rebirth 2 is cheap on Steam, and I've never played a Neptunia game (despite knowing some stuff about it).
Should I play 1 before (storywise)? Is the gameplay good (is that repetitive, what can I compare it to, ec)? Thanks for the advices :)

Gradon

So, I'm sure it has been answered before, but Rebirth 2 is cheap on Steam, and I've never played a Neptunia game (despite knowing some stuff about it).
Should I play 1 before (storywise)? Is the gameplay good (is that repetitive, what can I compare it to, ec)? Thanks for the advices :)

Storywise, Re;birth 1 and 2 are in different dimensions so their stories are independent of each other.

Wanting to know this before I potentially screw up my file, but is it possible to get every ending on a single file through ng+ in Rebirth 2? Like if I went for the Conquest or True ending first, would that screw me out of getting the holy sword or a normal ending on ng+?

Also between all of them, which would be the better ending to go after first?

Falk

that puzzling face
Only one you can 'miss' out permanently is Conquest, since that requires Lily Ranks to be under a certain value, and Lily Ranks carry through NG+ but there's no way to decrease them.

That being said, 'miss' is in quotation marks because apparently newer info suggest you can get the Conquest ending even with too-high Lily ranks, under certain more complicated conditions. I have not personally tested this though, so I'd recommend going for Conquest ending on your first playthrough.

HGH

Banned
You can get yourself permanently stuck in NG+ if you go into it with some uncompleted quests, then complete them there, since Planeptune shares need to be at 10%+ at some point in Chapter 1 and it's possible to get them stuck below that number without a way to increase them.

jonno394

Just finished the main story on Neptunia U, gotta say the last boss was underwhelming. Is their a true ending requirement that I missed out on (haven't started the other modes yet)?

Might take a break from it now anyway.

Gradon

That being said, 'miss' is in quotation marks because apparently newer info suggest you can get the Conquest ending even with too-high Lily ranks, under certain more complicated conditions. I have not personally tested this though, so I'd recommend going for Conquest ending on your first playthrough.

All you need to do is not recruit Tekken, CC2 and Marvy. Then you can get the Conqest end with full lily ranks.

Novocaine

Well I decided I'm enjoying the characters/setting of U enough that I've ordered Rebirth 1 and Producing Perfection off of Amazon. Can't wait to dig deeper into the series.

Falk

that puzzling face
All you need to do is not recruit Tekken, CC2 and Marvy. Then you can get the Conqest end with full lily ranks.

Good to know. Would be stupid to go through the absurd Shares grind and not have anything to show for it.

Vylash

the anime dub is up on funimation's website, or if you actually feel like watching it it's up elsewhere as well, only got through the first episode today but i've been told they got every game va except for iffy (though her replacement is really good) one of the twins and minor villains, hype to rewatch it for the 5th time

HGH

Banned
I don't get why everyone keeps saying Ram's VA is changed, it's the same person as always.
The ones who were changed were IF, Peashy, Rei/5pb, Underling, and Trick, so all in all very light damage considering this is a Texas production that still managed to get a whole bunch of VAs from California.
Just finished the main story on Neptunia U, gotta say the last boss was underwhelming. Is their a true ending requirement that I missed out on (haven't started the other modes yet)?

Might take a break from it now anyway.
Nope, no other endings. The post-game/Neptral Tower has some more stuff that might be more challenging and you have to do it with everyone, but otherwise that's more or less it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
the anime dub is up on funimation's website, or if you actually feel like watching it it's up elsewhere as well, only got through the first episode today but i've been told they got every game va except for iffy (though her replacement is really good) one of the twins and minor villains, hype to rewatch it for the 5th time

Good to hear. I heard a few got replaced but wasn't sure who. I'm usually a sub > dub person, but if a dub is really good then I'll prefer that. Since the first Neptune I honestly couldn't handle Compa's voice and switched it, to get a talented cast that pretty much are english versions of their Japanese counterpart voices. That's what I enjoy with a dub! Of course, if I start on sub and really enjoy their voices, then I'll stick with those. It all depends! I'm by no means a purist for one or the other.

Bottom line: I watched the Neptune anime subbed when Funi first streamed it and will definitely re-watch it dubbed when my blu ray LE comes in from Rightstuf :)

SerTapTap

Really enjoying the changes in Victory 2, the new EXE system is great and seems to be a proper implementation of what their weirdass SP system in Mk2 was going for. Scout System sucks a lot less. Combat is snappy and fun, I like the new combo stuff. The new quest markers are a godsend. Borderlands 3 better have stuff like this.

In theory I enjoy the (midgame spoilers)
focus on each individual nation in G Dimension though without speaking Japanese I can't tell how well it was implimented

Waiting on the physical disk before I watch the dub. Haven't watched it subbed either actually, though I bought a few of the fancy japanese box sets. Still need to hunt down volumes 2,3,5, and 6.

Wanting to know this before I potentially screw up my file, but is it possible to get every ending on a single file through ng+ in Rebirth 2? Like if I went for the Conquest or True ending first, would that screw me out of getting the holy sword or a normal ending on ng+?

Also between all of them, which would be the better ending to go after first?

True ending first, and as long as you save early in chapter 5 you can get them all in one file...though NG+ is almost required for the high amount of lily grinding True Holy Sword ending requires. Do NOT grind lily ranks without making lily rank + disks for both partners, there is no point because it is so insanely much faster. Also do not do too much crazy grinding without Symbol Gain plan + item drop + disks.

In general, do not use disks for anything but lily/drop rate +, reducing grind >>>>>> minor combat effectiveness boost.

I'm surprised re;birth 2 actually runs better then re;birth 1. The only way I can get the original to run at above 30fps is if i disable dpi scaling under compatibility, such a wierd thing but it worked. This one ran around 60fps the whole time. Although I have no clue why it wont run constant 60 lots of dips. even though i have fx8350 and r9 280x which would be more then enough.

Well they beta tested it and seemed to take feedback on the first launch seriously. It's not uncommon for the first effort on a platform to be the worst from a technical perspective. And it's not like any of the rebirth games are more graphically intensive, same engines, same general fidelity, largely the same models and assets as well.

That sucks. Vita TV is a cheap mostly-replacement though. And no, we've heard nothing beyond the ESRB rating, which they probably just do to save bother.

You can basically jump in wherever in the main games. In fact Reb 2 is probably a better starting point gameplay-wise, there's no difficulty spikes. Has the downside of not focusing on the CPUs, the main-est of the main cast, but otherwise reb 2 is the better game in almost every way.

Oddly enough rebirth 3 is probably going to be the best jump in point assuming no oddities like the reb 1 difficulty spikes..

You can get yourself permanently stuck in NG+ if you go into it with some uncompleted quests, then complete them there, since Planeptune shares need to be at 10%+ at some point in Chapter 1 and it's possible to get them stuck below that number without a way to increase them.

I thought NG+ culled all of your quests, one of my complaints of NG+ actually. Had no idea about the planeptune shares requirement. Is this documented somewhere? Never heard of this.

Falk

that puzzling face
You can basically jump in wherever in the main games. In fact Reb 2 is probably a better starting point gameplay-wise, there's no difficulty spikes. Has the downside of not focusing on the CPUs, the main-est of the main cast, but otherwise reb 2 is the better game in almost every way

It also has an ending that will almost literally give you cancer.

SerTapTap

It also has an ending that will almost literally give you cancer.

Oh right, anyone without a taste for grimdark should be avoiding the conquest ending. It's very easy, just keep Planeptune's shares below 50% before chapter 6 starts and you're good. There are other qualifiers that make it hard to stumble into on accident, but that's all you need to do. Also for anyone starting on Rebirth 2, I'll say that Trick and Conquest Ending are pretty unique in the series for how, uh, ick they are, so I wouldn't expect to find similar in the other games. There's cheesecake CGs and jokes and such but nothing...quite like Trick. And Conquest is definitely a one time thing (there's even a joke about it in reb 1).

I don't really mind the inclusion of the ending though I do mind the gross fan art of it, and a friend's weird obsession with it.

Chariot

Excuse me, is there an easy way to pump up the Lily Ranks? I have a safe shortly before the Conquest ending and want to turn this into the Holy Sword Ending, but my Lilly Ranks are rather low and I doubt it'll be much fun to run in circles now just to get Lilly Ranks up.

Falk

that puzzling face
Symbol Attack Gain plan.

You then go around swinging your sword at stuff and get Lily bonus from it as if you did combat.

Also remember to have the disc that boosts Lily Rank gain (Harem I believe)

edit: If you're going for plat, you might as well finish it then speedrun a second time for Holy Sword. Yes, it's a PITA to do the shares thing all over again for the CPUs, but on the other hand the extra MB (for oracles) and easy Lily Ranks from convos offset that.

HGH

Banned
In theory I enjoy the (midgame spoilers)
focus on each individual nation in G Dimension though without speaking Japanese I can't tell how well it was implimented

I thought NG+ culled all of your quests, one of my complaints of NG+ actually. Had no idea about the planeptune shares requirement. Is this documented somewhere? Never heard of this.
I really like G-Dimension because it's a cool reference to an old SNES JRPG that never made it overseas, and that game needs more love.
The chapters' content is all cool individually, but I hear Vert's is a massive 2chan reference and is going to be hell to localize. Similarly, Affimojas is also a big fat 2ch reference. Also how do you feel about the mysterious villainous voice?
I see K-sha is a favorite of yours eh? How'd you feel about that one cutscene? You know the one.
zutozutozutozutozutozutozutozutozuto

As for getting stuck in NG+, I'm not sure. Someone posted about it elsewhere, they were basically stuck with shares below 10% and no quests to raise them. Supposedly if you have every dungeon unlocked that's not a problem anymore, but that person hadn't unlocked them all yet.

Vylash

gonna make a serious push for Noire's true and and the rest of the rebirth 2 ends, i've been putting it off forever but i hope to have it done before Re;Birth 2 in like 2 weeks

SerTapTap

I really like G-Dimension because it's a cool reference to an old SNES JRPG that never made it overseas, and that game needs more love.
The chapters' content is all cool individually, but I hear Vert's is a massive 2chan reference and is going to be hell to localize. Similarly, Affimojas is also a big fat 2ch reference. Also how do you feel about the mysterious villainous voice?
I see K-sha is a favorite of yours eh? How'd you feel about that one cutscene? You know the one.
zutozutozutozutozutozutozutozutozuto

I've been using the speed-up on a lot of the cutscenes (and mostly watching for stuff to screencap) since I don't speak Japanese. It kinda bugs me to just sit there reading and listening to stuff I don't understand so I just do it when I feel like it. I understood the broad points up until
Vert's side story
and now it sort of feels like I'll be increasingly lost.

Also I noticed some of the Chirper side events (that have VN portions) are entirely unvoiced, I figured in Japanese those would be voiced too but apparently not. Speaking of unvoiced...kinda hope they don't localize the monster voices. Unless there's a toggle for those somehow in the options like there was for U?

Symbol Attack Gain plan.

You then go around swinging your sword at stuff and get Lily bonus from it as if you did combat.

Put a Harem (or best lilly boost you have) on BOTH paired characters and you should get to lilly rank 8 in a matter of minutes. I ran in circles in one of the True Ending castle areas because it's a nice round small map with lots of enemies (also you need to farm those enemies anyway for swimsuit mats). If you don't have lilly rank + idea chips, grind 'em.

Speaking of idea chips, in VII you finally keep idea chips after recycling a disk!

gonna make a serious push for Noire's true and and the rest of the rebirth 2 ends, i've been putting it off forever but i hope to have it done before Re;Birth 2 in like 2 weeks

Rebirth 2's endings are really not that bad if you've saved in the right place. If you're in NG+ you should be able to grind out the lilly ranks in like, an hour or less with the symbol gain/Harem method above, spend no more than another hour moving shares around like a fool via Arena for the Normal Ending extensions, then maybe another couple hours for conquest/holy sword each if you have saves/lilly ranks in the right place. I'm bad at estimating time but the worst part of it is definitely having to redo the NG+ until chapter 5 or 6 depending on which endings you need.

Chariot

Symbol Attack Gain plan.

edit: If you're going for plat, you might as well finish it then speedrun a second time for Holy Sword. Yes, it's a PITA to do the shares thing all over again for the CPUs, but on the other hand the extra MB (for oracles) and easy Lily Ranks from convos offset that.
I am already in NG+, I got the Normal Ending (just normal, without anything special) first. I am currently in a savestate after LAN Castle with Planeptune at 55% (savestate before I went into the Conquest Ending), because I actually wanted to come back to just take this to Holy Sword. However, I am can't get the Lily Ranks up, the Symbol Attack Gain plans needs something from the Graveeyard, I can't access at this point.

So, are you saying I should just leave it, take my post-Conquest save and start anew? Which I probably will do if I can't get the Lilly Ranks in this savestate without a lot of hassle. On that note: is it possible to skip entire cuscenes instead of just going through them fast?
Put a Harem (or best lilly boost you have) on BOTH paired characters and you should get to lilly rank 8 in a matter of minutes. I ran in circles in one of the True Ending castle areas because it's a nice round small map with lots of enemies (also you need to farm those enemies anyway for swimsuit mats). If you don't have lilly rank + idea chips, grind 'em.

Speaking of idea chips, in VII you finally keep idea chips after recycling a disk!
Harem Chip. Mhm, going to look for that.

SerTapTap

I am already in NG+, I got the Normal Ending (just normal, without anything special) first. I am currently in a savestate after LAN Castle with Planeptune at 55% (savestate before I went into the Conquest Ending), because I actually wanted to come back to just take this to Holy Sword. However, I am can't get the Lily Ranks up, the Symbol Attack Gain plans needs something from the Graveeyard, I can't access at this point.

So, are you saying I should just leave it, take my post-Conquest save and start anew? Which I probably will do if I can't get the Lilly Ranks in this savestate without a lot of hassle. On that note: is it possible to skip entire cuscenes instead of just going through them fast?Harem Chip. Mhm, going to look for that.

Hm, can you still get the true ending on that file? Pretty sure the graveyard opens back up though I forget if you can still get Symbol Gain from that state of the dungeon or not. I think assorted goodies are true ending path only actually, it's pretty annoying. Harem chip might even be on the true ending path. I know the swimsuits are, as are several optional dungeon materials/plans.

You can make due with lower quality lily rank chips but Symbol Gain should be your absolute #1 priority after beating the game due to a variety of grind being vastly simpler with it.

Chariot

Hm, can you still get the true ending on that file? Pretty sure the graveyard opens back up though I forget if you can still get Symbol Gain from that state of the dungeon or not. I think assorted goodies are true ending path only actually, it's pretty annoying. Harem chip might even be on the true ending path. I know the swimsuits are, as are several optional dungeon materials/plans.

You can make due with lower quality lily rank chips but Symbol Gain should be your absolute #1 priority after beating the game due to a variety of grind being vastly simpler with it.
God I am so dumb.
Yes, I got the Harem Chip and was farming very slowly ranks, but the True Ending is actually the better idea. I still need to farm Lilly Ranks, but a lot less since Holy Sword nees 8+ on everyone, while the True only need 4+. Turning the shares around is even less of a problem.

Thanks for saying that, will level everyone to 4 next session, instead of trying to get everyone to 8.

SerTapTap

I'm not sure who exactly needs lily lvl 4 for that either, since there are now optional characters, characters who WERE DLC but aren't anymore, and characters who aren't even (realistically) obtainable beforebeating the game. I think you might only have to get lily ranks up for the candidates, CPUs and maybe IF/RED/Compa but I'm not entirely sure. The wiki just says "all" which I'm pretty sure is wrong (at the very least, the oracles aren't required, I'm thinking the optional Maker characters aren't either)

Chariot

I just brought everybody but the Oracles to Lily Level 4 or above and it worked. It's neither Normal Ending nor Conquest, no mention of a sword at all, so it gotta be True. Defeated the four felons again and will look tomorrow inyo unlocking the oracles, level everybody to level 99+ and gain Lily levels on the way. All the remaining endings should be a cake walk after this.
Thanks for your advice :)

Managed to get the Conquest ending on my first playthrough even though I kept thinking that I messed up on something, there really should be some ingame checklist type thing for the harder to get endings. Also glad that was the first ending I got because damn....would not want that one after seeing one of the happier ones.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So does rebirth 2 improve upon the 1st game in anyway? Or is it just a carbon copy with different scenarios?

SerTapTap

Has anyone seen a good site to order that Dogoo plush? It's on JP amazon but doesn't ship global, I missed the preorder on AmiAmi (I really wish I could tell it to just tell me when new neptunia or Sonico merch is out). I'm willing to spend the ~$40 it costs but not too much more since it's already pretty expensive for a fairly simple plush.

Managed to get the Conquest ending on my first playthrough even though I kept thinking that I messed up on something, there really should be some ingame checklist type thing for the harder to get endings. Also glad that was the first ending I got because damn....would not want that one after seeing one of the happier ones.

Did I not warn you guys to not get the conquest ending? Because if not, yeah, avoid planeptune >50% shares in chapter 5. I guess if you're going to see them all anyway it might be better to get it out of the way first.

Victory/rebirth 3 greatly improves on the endings thing, you basically have to deliberately ignore shit to get the normal end and anyone pretty thorough should probably get True Ending.

So does rebirth 2 improve upon the 1st game in anyway? Or is it just a carbon copy with different scenarios?

The Rebirth games are all very similar due to being based on the same engine, so they don't have the relative jump in quality the original games had, but Rebirth 2 has new maps, a less plan-focused progression curve (reb 1 kinda went overboard with plans), no difficulty spikes (worst part of Reb 1 by far), focus on entirely new characters, better humor especially on the Chirper IMO, 4 characters instead of 3, and some extra characters for combat as well.

It's not a final-fantasy style "holy shit everything is different" jump but it's a larger improvement than I was expecting given how they handle the remakes honestly.

I just brought everybody but the Oracles to Lily Level 4 or above and it worked. It's neither Normal Ending nor Conquest, no mention of a sword at all, so it gotta be True. Defeated the four felons again and will look tomorrow inyo unlocking the oracles, level everybody to level 99+ and gain Lily levels on the way. All the remaining endings should be a cake walk after this.
Thanks for your advice :)

If you're in chapter 7 yes you're on the true ending path, ends in chapter 6 (or "apocalypse") if you get the other endings. Also if you don't want to see the conquest ending just close your game and reload a save if you see "apocalypse" instead of "chapter 6" after beating chapter 5 because you dun goofed.

Top Bottom