• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 |OT| PS Vita Finally Joins the Moe Moe Console Wars

Chariot

The way Neptune is acted in English makes her sound sarcastic...

So are those battle entry DLCs whole characters?
Gameplay wise? Yes, Peashy and Plutia are goddesses with HDD mode and useful techniques. You can choose them as partners or leaders.
Otherwise? No, not at all You don't get a mention of them. Heck, you get them like a plan, without dialog or explanation who they are or why they are with you know.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Gameplay wise? Yes, Peashy and Plutia are goddesses with HDD mode and useful techniques. You can choose them as partners or leaders.
Otherwise? No, not at all You don't get a mention of them. Heck, you get them like a plan, without dialog or explanation who they are or why they are with you know.

They were more characters for fans of the series rather than new players. As most people who bought the game were those who had bought all the previous titles also and would know who they are. :)

KDR_11k

I was just asking because the translation on the PSN store is so broken I can't tell what they're selling.

SerTapTap

Excellent. IT's called XDog, the tail is a power brick and the face is a Kinect..
BwZwHHvIcAAupi7.jpg

Volcynika

My completionistic tendencies want to complete all the plans but sometimes it is annoying trying to figure out where a certain item drops without going through the Nepedia over and over. D:

Tried doing the quest that had the Dangerous Shampuru as an enemy.

Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.

Fuck.

pariah164

Well, I'm sold. The final hurdle will be getting a phys copy. Will call my GS tomorrow and ask if they could hold a copy for me till Tuesday, should they have one. If not, guess I'm clearing space on my 16 GB.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.

Fuck.

those make some great exp if you can kill them. its what i did for a long while till i outgrew them and went to the next high lv dungeon

HGH

Banned
I've recently gotten addicted to this series. Funny, I used to hate it until I saw there was more to it than what the surface suggests. Watched the first two games(LPs_, watching the third now(in progress LP), half the show(I hear it's spoilers later on), and I'm in the home stretch for this game(chapter 8).

I see a lot of people using grinding as an answer to tough fights and unless you're genuinely underleveled (AKA level 8 halfway through chapter 2), I've never found that to be a good solution. You gotta play smarter, not harder. Positioning, buffs, debuffs and status effects in this game actually matter and I love that, especially the fact that I use buff granting items and they really do make a difference.
I won't say there aren't jumps/spikes in difficulty, but it's mostly cause the game expects you to mess around in the optional dungeons. Chip hunting/Disk Making has probably become a favourite feature of mine. I made Final Fantasy (RPG+Orthodox+Fantasy) and it's a really great accessory, and there's lots of other cool combinations apparently.

I wish the plan system didn't limit you with memory but I suppose it would be broken otherwise. You can get 3300MB per playthrough I hear, but
if you intend to make any of the sisters they cost 1024 each, although they're very much worth it.

I think someone mentioned missing a lot? Past a certain point you start running into enemies with very high AGI so you gotta boost your TEC well to compensate.

What's everyone's favorite actual plot elements so far? Personally I'm glad
they made Arfoire a bit more interesting than she used to be. Y'know, not just generically evil for the heck of it.

I'm kinda sad everyone's soured over the series because of IFI's mishandling of the LE. It's like, their first actual release and they never really intended to make one (it's clear from the fact that they relied on leftovers). Apparently they did it cause fans really wanted one, so at the very least they're trying. Maybe with more funds now they'll handle things better.

Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.
Failed to escape.

Fuck.

Those things are notoriously tougher than they seem but they give good rewards.
But in general, if you enter a fight with a Dangerous/Risky/Tough Foe, and you can't just steamroll them, then your chances to escape are very low.
Escape chance is directly correlated with how tough the monster is, so mini-bosses will barely let you slip by. In chapter 4(maybe 5?) there's a plan you can make that lets you get "100% Escape Chance" though. Also, Easier Enemies plan doesn't reduce the rewards at all so always keep that in mind.

Oh yeah, I caught a very small glimpse of VII during yesterday's TGS. It was like, 5 seconds long so I barely managed to get a screenshot. Neat aesthetic.

KDR_11k

The nasty part with that Shampuru is that he doesn't look different on the main view so if you don't watch the map you run into him. Kinda weird since Shampurus do look different based on their class in Mugen Souls.

GOD DAMNIT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRANSLATION

Started and absolutely loved it then chapter 2....BAM, google translate level text. Even worse are the poorly translated lines SPOKEN.

First SAO now this. Why the FUCK do these companies half ass this. The only thing I can think of is if the translation is a literal translation of the Japanese writing, sentence structure included.

GAHHH

Gust can do this just fine, why can't others?!!

Volcynika

GOD DAMNIT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRANSLATION

Started and absolutely loved it then chapter 2....BAM, google translate level text. Even worse are the poorly translated lines SPOKEN.

First SAO now this. Why the FUCK do these companies half ass this. The only thing I can think of is if the translation is a literal translation of the Japanese writing, sentence structure included.

GAHHH

Gust can do this just fine, why can't others?!!

Huh? I didn't see many problems outside of them using "could care less" twice. Also, no idea why you are bringing up Gust when you're talking about translations.

Huh? I didn't see many problems outside of them using "could care less" twice. Also, no idea why you are bringing up Gust when you're talking about translations.

The sentence structure is horrible.

"I'm finally getting to know what's going on at Lastation."

"If no one can live here, it defeats all purpose"

"You may not know, but pudding tastes better outside, too"

Is it MASSIVE ERRORS like SAO, no, but its still painfully obvious.

SerTapTap

Does anyone else seem to be hitting more brickwalls that require grinding? Happened to me twice (despite me having the DLC characters which seem slightly OP compared to the others, as they were in Victory) and I don't recall this EVER happening against a storyline boss in Victory.

Has anyone made a super awesome everything ever spreadsheet like this amazing one for Victory by MasterLL?

The localization is definitely a bit worse than NISA's stuff BTW. Mostly the non-spoken lines at least, but a few lines have been very weird. Nothing like SAO though, lol.

Are the other enemies based on Reggie? lol
reggie_fils-aime_nintendo_usa_ceo.jpg

Shit now I can't unsee it. I just figured they were supposed to be bomb-knockoffs. Love the enemies in these games (though, like enviornments and music, would really appreciate some new ones in Victory 2).

HGH

Banned
Unfortunately there isn't much guides out there right now (it's only been a week!), but some anonymous people have compiled a table for monster drops.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UeyCFxWaAzCLTlyJvfL5-ohLkFcwZ00ih-wNrqHeY7M/edit#gid=0

I suggest quickly scrolling through the first part(everything without a Habitat) since it lists plot bosses and some are spoilers for sure.
I've had no need for direct grinding in the game at all, however I don't go from plot dungeon straight to the next plot dungeon. I love fiddling about in all the optional ones looking for chips and item drops so maybe that counts. It's still a nice challenging game and I've had to strategize once or twice after figuring out the boss AI.

I think there are 4, 5 monsters that are in fact directly based on Japanese developer face, so yeah that might totally be Reggie there.

SerTapTap

Unfortunately there isn't much guides out there right now (it's only been a week!), but some anonymous people have compiled a table for monster drops.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UeyCFxWaAzCLTlyJvfL5-ohLkFcwZ00ih-wNrqHeY7M/edit#gid=0

I suggest quickly scrolling through the first part(everything without a Habitat) since it lists plot bosses and some are spoilers for sure.
I've had no need for direct grinding in the game at all, however I don't go from plot dungeon straight to the next plot dungeon.

I don't know if I'm missing stuff, but I've found all of 2 optional dungeons, both fairly easy. I do always make sure to grab all the blue cubes in each dungeon and fight most normal enemies, though I usually give a pass on Dangerous Foes that aren't for a quest. Especially without EXE Skills to burn on them their crazy HP bars are a real drag.

v1perz53

Very early into this, but I can't really understand what is going on in combat. I feel like I am missing a bar or meter somewhere that dictates how many times I can attack or which I can use once I put the box over the enemies and press X. Like, I more or less understand that triangle square and x do different things, but I don't see what indicates how many times I can attack or why I am always only able to use X as my last attack. I feel pretty dumb asking something that is probably really simple, but I feel like I am missing something that is making combat less fun than it should be.

HGH

Banned
Very early into this, but I can't really understand what is going on in combat. I feel like I am missing a bar or meter somewhere that dictates how many times I can attack or which I can use once I put the box over the enemies and press X. Like, I more or less understand that triangle square and x do different things, but I don't see what indicates how many times I can attack or why I am always only able to use X as my last attack. I feel pretty dumb asking something that is probably really simple, but I feel like I am missing something that is making combat less fun than it should be.

Open the menu, there should be a combo customization section. Combos go from 1 to 4 button inputs max.
Early on you don't need Rush attacks(Triangle) cause they're weak and you have no use for the EXE gauge till level 15. After that though, their function in charging the EXE gauge becomes more useful.

SerTapTap

Oh yeah, protips:

• Check your combo attacks often. You earn more points to use more attacks. I recommend maining Power (square) attacks at first, then X, then finally triangle
  • If it's hard to kill, try breaking it's guard, X attacks do that well. If SP is limited, break guards BEFORE spamming skills.
  • Save up and buy Life Rings for everyone, early-on they're easily the best accessories because they had a large amount of HP for an affordable price
  • Don't neglect partner abilities, they can be very useful. Set them in the Parner Setup ability, though it'll be a while before you have more than 3 or 4 characters at once.
  • Plans hold some very useful items you can unlock in the store. If you can't but life fragments, decent healing items or eject buttons the game will be harder.
  • It's tempting to mash A past the level-up screen, but check if you learned any skills first.
  • Compa is adorable. Compa is useless.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Oh yeah, protips:

• Check your combo attacks often. You earn more points to use more attacks. I recommend maining Power (square) attacks at first, then X, then finally triangle
  • If it's hard to kill, try breaking it's guard, X attacks do that well. If SP is limited, break guards BEFORE spamming skills.
  • Save up and buy Life Rings for everyone, early-on they're easily the best accessories because they had a large amount of HP for an affordable price
  • Don't neglect partner abilities, they can be very useful. Set them in the Parner Setup ability, though it'll be a while before you have more than 3 or 4 characters at once.
    [*]Plans hold some very useful items you can unlock in the store. If you can't but life fragments, decent healing items or eject buttons the game will be harder.
  • It's tempting to mash A past the level-up screen, but check if you learned any skills first.

It seems like I'm not making many plans. I lack the resources it seems.

SerTapTap

It seems like I'm not making many plans. I lack the resources it seems. Is there a list where I can find where to locate craft items?

Item names are often a giveaway (guess what drops Dogoo Man Slime), but you can check the nepedia in the menu to see what enemies drop. Generally speaking a new plan will be made from drops from enemies in the latest unlocked area. Make sure you're beating lots of normal enemies and picking up all the ? icons in levels and you should get a few plan pieces without trying. Also don't excessively complete quests to the ponit where you run out of materials, I just complete them once, then again until I have maybe 5 of the item left, that's enough to make most plans.

You start to get a feel for what type of enemy drops what kind of item, each "family" drops similar items. Like I needed a Heart type item, and I knew from playing Victory the weird starfox dudes drop those.

BTW mostly unlocking areas and consumable items should take priority. Weapon plans are iffy, and I haven't bothered with the add items/mosters plans yet, those are new in this game so I'm not sure what the deal is with 'em yet.

TwoDurans

Item names are often a giveaway (guess what drops Dogoo Man Slime), but you can check the nepedia in the menu to see what enemies drop. Generally speaking a new plan will be made from drops from enemies in the latest unlocked area. Make sure you're beating lots of normal enemies and picking up all the ? icons in levels and you should get a few plan pieces without trying. Also don't excessively complete quests to the ponit where you run out of materials, I just complete them once, then again until I have maybe 5 of the item left, that's enough to make most plans.

You start to get a feel for what type of enemy drops what kind of item, each "family" drops similar items. Like I needed a Heart type item, and I knew from playing Victory the weird starfox dudes drop those.

BTW mostly unlocking areas and consumable items should take priority. Weapon plans are iffy, and I haven't bothered with the add items/mosters plans yet, those are new in this game so I'm not sure what the deal is with 'em yet.

Thanks for this. Other than to eventually get the True Ending, is there a good reason to do a quest more than once? Like can I complete it once to get its loot, then leave it until I'm at End Game and want to unlock the True Ending?

SerTapTap

Thanks for this. Other than to eventually get the True Ending, is there a good reason to do a quest more than once? Like can I complete it once to get its loot, then leave it until I'm at End Game and want to unlock the True Ending?

Quests are either 1 time or infinitely repeatable. Repeating is only good for shares and the rewards--which are notable because early on you make absolutely no money without quests, that's the main reason I've been turning them in.

Phototropic

Neo Member
I'll preface this question by saying that I do not have a good grasp of what is going on in the game. This is my first time playing anything in the series. It's not so much that I don't feel like I understand the controls as much as the best way to apply things to be successful.

I am reading a lot about using plans, and I know I have picked up some so far. I am right at the Chapter 2 boss fight and got wrecked. I made 3-4 runs through the dungeon so I assumed I was ready, but from what I have read I should have been doing some of the guild quests as well.

Anyway, my question is more about plans. How do I create them and should I be creating some of the dungeons to explore this early? Will I hurt myself later by perhaps needlessly crafting plans early on? I know there is a limit on how many of the partners or goddesses you can create/recruit(?) so I don't want to burn resources unnecessarily.

SerTapTap

I'll preface this question by saying that I do not have a good grasp of what is going on in the game. This is my first time playing anything in the series. It's not so much that I don't feel like I understand the controls as much as the best way to apply things to be successful.

I am reading a lot about using plans, and I know I have picked up some so far. I am right at the Chapter 2 boss fight and got wrecked. I made 3-4 runs through the dungeon so I assumed I was ready, but from what I have read I should have been doing some of the guild quests as well.

Anyway, my question is more about plans. How do I create them and should I be creating some of the dungeons to explore this early? Will I hurt myself later by perhaps needlessly crafting plans early on? I know there is a limit on how many of the partners or goddesses you can create/recruit(?) so I don't want to burn resources unnecessarily.

There are no limits on party members. Best I can tell your usable MB basically always exceeds what can craft, but I'm not entirely sure about that since I haven't played this one to the end and no other game "limited"plans. I think the mb limit is a terrible stress inducing idea but I'm not sure it actually limits you in any non psychological way. Hope it's not in Rebirth 2 though.

I'm mid-late chapter 3 I think, and the only way I even see to burn up MB is the change items/add monsters plans so Iv'e been ignoring those. But the item plans like life fragments way way beyond worth the pitiful MB cost. 1MB for an item you'll be using for the rest of the game is nothing.

HGH

Banned
Oh yeah, protips:

Compa is also your only source of good healing for a while. Given that her heals scale with health she keeps getting better if you can't afford higher tier items.
What you actually means is that she's useless in physical combat, which is pretty damn right.

It seems like I'm not making many plans. I lack the resources it seems.
It's also best to run through a dungeon twice when getting items. Once with no plans active, and once with Harvest Shift on. Harvest Shift even changes the secret treasures so look out for those! They can be pretty important but their location is always changing.

Everything you said is very true, but later on some weapon plans exceed what you can normally find by a bunch.

Anyway, the Harvest Shift completely changes the items found inside a dungeon to another set. Meanwhile, Add Enemies plans will include a Risky or Tough Foe, basically a mini-boss, that you can find inside the area. These enemies will either have some unique material(sometimes for quests even), cool equips, and more often than not Large Medals.
Big Medals are traded for Disk Development and are thus very important if you want to make cool accessories! Very specifically you want something with a 1/2/1 chip space and make Final Fantasy(if you think you'll know the combination required) ASAP after hitting level 25.

Don't worry too much about plans. Just make them as you need because some thing can really only be made on NG+. More specifically, what you're thinking of is 4 bonus characters that can be made at the very end of the game. They're strong but non-essential and cost 1024MBs. However I'd suggest not saving up for them as the plans for making them, as well as whatever MBs you haven't used, carry into NG+.
HOWEVER, plans themselves are missable. Very specifically, plans for harvest shift or add enemies can be missed until NG+ if you don't find them within a certain chapter. So if you've got a new dungeon, it might be worth it to look out for those, and especially always check the whole overworld map.
Also a late game story boss will in fact drop a 1024Mb boost after defeating it.

Do tell more about your boss troubles though. What are your levels like and such. I had a person grind to level 20 to beat Noire because she kept 1HKO'ing their whole party, and it turns out they did nothing but mob her with all 3 characters all the time which keeps triggering her to use Tricolor Order, pretty much her strongest AoE at that point.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. If you ever run into a boss that has a lot of regeneration, and you can't outhit it, for the love everything please use Poison. Poison is in fact very effective at counteracting regen and is just powerful in general.
EDIT2: And please save often. Dying after a long play session can happen and really sucks.

Chariot

Compa is also your only source of good healing for a while. Given that her heals scale with health she keeps getting better if you can't afford higher tier items.
What you actually means is that she's useless in physical combat, which is pretty damn right.
So glad that I have DLC Plutia who escels at both combat and healing, even if she has no group heals. So far enemies only attacked on at a time, if I didn't have them have them next to each other.

SerTapTap

Early on her heals are a lot less than what the cheapest healing items will give you, later on she's so weak she's an extreme liability to keep around in combat. I'm not sure where in the parabola she's actually valuable enough to exclude a damage-dealing character for.

Everything you said is very true, but later on some weapon plans exceed what you can normally find by a bunch.

Yeah, I meant early on--they'll generally be out-classed by in-shop items immediately or very soon. I'm sure it's like the other games where eventually some of the best stuff is plan-only. Not really sure how

So glad that I have DLC Plutia who escels at both combat and healing, even if she has no group heals. So far enemies only attacked on at a time, if I didn't have them have them next to each other.

Plutia's magic attacks are also super powerful early just like in Victory. Her first damaging skill in CPU mode still takes off a hilariously large chunk of most bosses HP and unlike Peashy she rarely misses. Magical normal attacks are also a boon, seems like MDEF is often lower than DEF for most things, though elemental defenses are annoying and rarely make logical sense.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. If you ever run into a boss that has a lot of regeneration, and you can't outhit it, for the love everything please use Poison. Poison is in fact very effective at counteracting regen and is just powerful in general.

Bosses can get poisoned?! Or just dangerous foes? I so rarely even bother with status effects in JRPGs, though Paralyze Fencer is pretty nice because it's "free"

TwoDurans

Bosses can get poisoned?! Or just dangerous foes? I so rarely even bother with status effects in JRPGs, though Paralyze Fencer is pretty nice because it's "free"

This was the only way I was able to clear the
2nd Boss
in Chapter 4. He was losing 10k HP a turn due to poison.

Phototropic

Neo Member
Do tell more about your boss troubles though. What are your levels like and such. I had a person grind to level 20 to beat Noire because she kept 1HKO'ing their whole party, and it turns out they did nothing but mob her with all 3 characters all the time which keeps triggering her to use Tricolor Order, pretty much her strongest AoE at that point.

EDIT2: And please save often. Dying after a long play session can happen and really sucks.

I really appreciate the detailed response. You were on target as far as the 4 bonus characters. It was in the back of my mind to at least get one of them on the first play through (can't resist trophies), but I had no sense of how hard that was as far as MB.

As to the boss trouble on Ch. 2, I am not too worked up over it yet. I think my characters are level 10 or 11.
I took out the first boss, but two of my characters died. I had no idea the battle with Noire was going to follow so I was kind of screwed at that point. I fully admit that due to my lack of experience I did not tackle the initial fight properly as I just spammed the HDD form special moves. I really hate when RPGs pull the multiple boss card but not a big deal now that I know.

I am getting a better sense for how to position characters and need to look into formations as well. I also bought one of the Life Fragments that give the big HP boost and intend to turn in some more guild quests to see if I can get another one or two for the remaining characters.

The way the guild quests are presented, they appeared to me more of the MMO type of fetch requests so I assumed I should just get them as I progressed the main story instead of doing them first.

SerTapTap

There is, at least so far, multiple instances of "multiple bosses in a row", spaced fairly tightly too. It's pretty annoying, especially since BOTH times I finished the first boss just barely, then the characters go "THAT WAS EASY" and I'm like "what no it wasn't you--" then the game throws the real boss and I game over. Difficulty curve isn't remotely as graceful as Victory. Definitely explore the extra dungeons and kill everything in your way, chapter 2 and 3 really require the extra XP.

Chariot

Plutia's magic attacks are also super powerful early just like in Victory. Her first damaging skill in CPU mode still takes off a hilariously large chunk of most bosses HP and unlike Peashy she rarely misses. Magical normal attacks are also a boon, seems like MDEF is often lower than DEF for most things, though elemental defenses are annoying and rarely make logical sense.
Yeah, her EX move is ridiculous stronger than everyone else's. At a stronger added monster without shield she makes about 65k dmg, while Nep Nep makes 50k and Peashy 30k. It's insane.

Z3M0G

Very close to purchasing this... just need to be sold on the combat system.

It's nice to see a Compile Heart game with a full english dub.

SerTapTap

Okay, there are a LOT of optional dungeons, maybe my "grinding" problem was just because I wasn't fully exploring them. By the time you completely finish all the available optional dungeons you should be good enough for any storyline boss.

I underestimated how much Rush attacks add to EXE meter. I actually removed my Guard attacks in favor of them for now, though I put them back on for boss-fights.

Should I go for the "add items/enemies" stuff early on or no? I have plenty of MB left but don't want to run out in case something's more important later. Going to unlock the item drop rate boost ASAP too.

Also...am I the only one who thinks the re-recorded lines for Plutia actually sound worse than the ones in Victory? Most of her battle dialog is line-for-line identical but just sounds not quite as good personality-wise. Not completely awful, but it strikes me as a very poor idea to re-record identical lines without substantially improving them. Game's still great, but I'm not entirely impressed with IFI yet. Occasional awkward text lines, feels like there's less spoken dialog than usual (there's always been text-only bits though), re-recorded lines for no good reason, Peashy...is just Nepgear's voice and lines.

Very close to purchasing this... just need to be sold on the combat system.

It's nice to see a Compile Heart game with a full english dub.

Howso? Combat system is great IMO. Variety of attacks, make-your-own-combo system, "magic" attacks and buffs that use SP, "EXE" super moves that use a separate meter built up by hitting enemies, certain characters have a "power up" mode that consumes some SP to get better stats/special attacks. Partner system adds some extra passive/active abilities.

Also all the Neptunia games have had full, and good, english dubs.

My US copy arrived after just 7 days, I'm pleasantly surprised! :D Not that I have time to play it much but I messed around with it atleast and I have to agree with Neptune:

BwsUpH-IMAAHypG.jpg

The humor in the games is always fantastic! :D It's a really well done remake, technically as it is also from the gameplay-side but I to have to say I'm a bit disappointed they took the initial Goddess Battle out and made Neptune's first HDD transform a bit anti-climatic here, more so than it was in the original :p

Also looking at the DLC, it seems I miss out a bit with the region-mess but I guess once I have a 32 or 64gb memory card I might double-dip on the game if it ever goes on PS+ sale.

I think I am gonna break down and trade some stuff in for this. Will be my first in the series and I am looking forward to it. Looks so cute.

SerTapTap

Oh, what EXACTLY is retained when doing new game plus? Mk2 drove me NUTS in that it wiped all completed plans and a bunch of other stuff. I love doing stuff like completing the bestiary and getting all the plans but I should probably stop right now if it's going to be erased.

TwoDurans

Howso? Combat system is great IMO. Variety of attacks, make-your-own-combo system, "magic" attacks and buffs that use SP, "EXE" super moves that use a separate meter built up by hitting enemies, certain characters have a "power up" mode that consumes some SP to get better stats/special attacks. Partner system adds some extra passive/active abilities.

I'd be lying if I didn't cheer when they power-up in a cutscene so I don't have to do that and burn SP.

SerTapTap

I'd be lying if I didn't cheer when they power-up in a cutscene so I don't have to do that and burn SP.

General changes to that system were such a relief in Victory. In Mk2 you had to work your ass off to build up SP for CPU mode and you'd probably but out of SP in a few turns if you didn't actively top it off.

HGH

Banned

I hate to nitpick but, uh, that is far from true. HDN1 had a super complete dub. Mk2 less so. Victory suffered from having like, 5% of the scenes dubbed, it was ridiculous how much text you had to read. By comparison Re;Birth is back to almost Mk2 levels.

kiryogi

Banned
I hate to nitpick but, uh, that is far from true. HDN1 had a super complete dub. Mk2 less so. Victory suffered from having like, 5% of the scenes dubbed, it was ridiculous how much text you had to read. By comparison Re;Birth is back to almost Mk2 levels.
Yes sadly the Noire abuse scene was not dubbed D:

Top Bottom