• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?

CronoShot

Just wanted to share these guys that I found on reddit/zelda last night

hyrule_warriors_by_abysswolf-d7ytj0e.png

credits: http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Hyrule-Warriors-481747838

Ganondorf is the best.

Ok, that's awesome. Taking Link.

Having a lot of fun playing so far. I was scared of it becoming too repetitive but at the moment beating up hordes of enemies feels awesome.

A bit ashamed to say
gohma
was giving me a hard time.

ZeroAKA

Just popping in to say I've finished the graphics for the OT. Didn't really do much, just made it slightly fancier. I've PMed LonelyGreyWolf and Gamerloid already. :)

daydream

Banned
What do the two boxes above the 'Easy' option represent in the Scenario Select screen? With the two different heart containers and a character portrait next to them?

Edit: nm, just found out. You can find one heart container and one heart piece on each stage when using a specific character (the one displayed in the box).

I'll pick this up and get all of the DLC like the Zelda whore that I am.

I think OP messed up by not putting in pics of Cia. Cause, you know, she's got... uh...the role of main villain. Yeah...

georly

Im gonna avatar Ganondorf :eek:

Woah!

Totally helped myself to Zant.

Ok, that's awesome. Taking Link.

New avatar time, thanks.

Glad I could share and help you guys find new avatars. Thanks to everyon for cropping them and helping them out, too

Well AbyssWolf aka Ahruon known for his WIP Card Sagas Wars is a godly pixel artist.

I know, I love his stuff, he's phenomenal. Probably my favorite pixel artist (outside of our resident neorice). Phenomenal. I'm glad I found it on reddit because I had no idea he had done hyrule warriors stuff, and I think his ganondorf is insanely good, too.

Velcro Fly

About to fill out my intend to buy on Club Nintendo right now.

Think this will be one of the games I pick up when I get my Wii U this fall.

Love the Dynasty Warriors series and have been looking forward to this since it was announced.

Dizzy

Banned
Sheik and Impa are the most fun to play so far. I really don't like playing as Link as much as playing either of those.
I quite liked Link, more so than impa or lana.

Agree with Shiek. She almost feels overpowered. It was like some god of war shit the way I was wrecking everything. So good.

So what was the new mode that was launching with the west version? was hyped in last week, yet haven't seen it mentioned at all

Nohar

The Hyrule Warriors characters are free, while the Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask characters are paid.

OK thanks.

... Wait, what? Twilight and Majora's mask characters? I don't read japanese, I don't know if you are serious or if you are pulling my leg :'(

Edition: Nevermind, I found L~A topic. Thank you!

@ShinMaruku: Putting spoilers without context surrounding those spoilers is... not a nice move. Granted, I already knew that, but still, not nice.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Never finished a Zelda game and never played Destiny Warriors before. This will be interesting..

As a Zelda fan and someone who is lukewarm about Hyrule Warriors (gave it a 5/10 in sp and a 6.5/10 in mp in my second opinion to a review), I still say chances are high you will finish Hyrule Warriors, at least in the sense of going through the story mode. It helps to play it with your significant other or a good friend if available.

Top Bottom