• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got Warcradt III Battlechest today; any tips for a newbie?

I've played alittle bit of it, and so far it's really fun, and very easy to learn and get into. I've only got past that part where the prince dude meets with that awesome sorceress chick, but it's really fun. So, are there any other mods/expansions I should get?

AeroGod

Assuming you have Frozen Throne with it? Thats the only expansion that been released so far. The mods are all useless unless you plan to go online with it, but Irecommend

www.tidesofblood.com

You need Frozen Throne to play it though

Play a lot of Single-player Skirmish games before going online.

Never play online with a partner. NOT UNTIL YOU GET REAL GOOD. These nerds take this game too seriously, and yell at you if you do one thing wrong -- then they disconnect.

ItalianStallion said:
Play a lot of Single-player Skirmish games before going online.

Never play online with a partner. NOT UNTIL YOU GET REAL GOOD. These nerds take this game too seriously, and yell at you if you do one thing wrong -- then they disconnect.

i have to agree with you there, i got scared away from playing 'non-custom' online matches because of the insanity of some of the people there

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
AeroGod said:
Assuming you have Frozen Throne with it? Thats the only expansion that been released so far. The mods are all useless unless you plan to go online with it, but Irecommend

www.tidesofblood.com

You need Frozen Throne to play it though
I second Tides of Blood. I find it a fun way to play online (I mostly suck at standard melee play types).

Plus an old friend of mine made it, so I have to spread the pimpage ;)

Top Bottom