• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2017 The Ryzing of Kaby Lake and NVMwhee!

Anyone have any opinion on the Harmon Kardon soundsticks? I just need a good enough speaker system for new PC. I am factoring in looks more than performance since I'll be using my headphones most of the time. Speakers are more for show and when I'm not using headphones.

I had soundsticks back in the day at my office when I had an office. They were not bad and matched what I needed for decor in the office.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If I can build a computer, anybody can.

Hazaro posted a video back in 2012 and I just followed it building my first PC with my own hands.

I bought the Harmon. Was lucky to get a 1080 ti Strix too thanks to the guy giving up a heads up in that thread.

Vipu

Banned
Ok so I have been thinking 7700k or 1700 setup since Ryzen was out there.

Today there was event in 1 store in finland with some nice sales.

There was -25% from 7700k and z270 mobo, they made the decision much easier for me.

7700k 299€
STRIX Z270F GAMING, ATX 170€
EVGA 650W SuperNOVA 650 G2 109€
Gskill 16GB (2x8GB), Trident Z, DDR4 3200MHz 153€

Total: 734€

Should be good right?

Not a new PC, but my daughter's laptop screen got broke. So I was looking for replacements based on the Laptop Model and only found one on e-bay for $82. The Laptop cost $230 so I balked. I got the screen out of the laptop and holy shit was it easy. I just slipped my thumbnail into the plastic seam a split the two halves of the screen enclosure. There was a strip of tacky plastic at the bottom between the screen and the enclosure that I got loose with an ID card.

This is where I feel dumb. Since I could only find the one e-bay screen I was looking at screens for other HP laptops and comparing the build/connector shape. I was getting ready to count the connector pins, when I noticed a sizable sticker with a part number on the back of the screen....should have been my first step.

Anyway $30 for the screen and it gets here in two days with free prime shipping.

Smokey

Celcius

°Temp. member
Ok so I have been thinking 7700k or 1700 setup since Ryzen was out there.

Today there was event in 1 store in finland with some nice sales.

There was -25% from 7700k and z270 mobo, they made the decision much easier for me.

7700k 299€
STRIX Z270F GAMING, ATX 170€
EVGA 650W SuperNOVA 650 G2 109€
Gskill 16GB (2x8GB), Trident Z, DDR4 3200MHz 153€

Total: 734€

Should be good right?

Any plans for a video card? or do you already have one and you're just upgrading?
Otherwise looks good.

I have an i7 4770k unlocked running at a 4.2 overclock with 16gb ram on a Asus pro mb.

I have 250~ and my gtx760 2gb is getting pretty rough for 1080p gaming.

I want either an 8gb rx 480 or gtx 1060 6gb. Is this even possible in this price range for a good/reliable card?

I have an i7 4770k unlocked running at a 4.2 overclock with 16gb ram on a Asus pro mb.

I want either an 8gb rx 480 or gtx 1060 6gb. Is this even possible in this price range for a good/reliable card?

250 Dollars? Yes, handily. That is basically the exact price range of the 1060 6GB and 480 8GB models.

Bloodember

You can easily get a 8gb rx 480 for $250.

You can find 8gb 480s for less. Id wait afew weeks until the Rx 500 series is released. The new 1060s with faster ram might be out by then too.

250 Dollars? Yes, handily. That is basically the exact price range of the 1060 6GB and 480 8GB models.

I had an Asus strix, and I have not followed anything for these new lines of cards, are both of these pretty capable for 1080p at high/ultra?

And any suggestions for either?

LilJoka

Anyone have any opinion on the Harmon Kardon soundsticks? I just need a good enough speaker system for new PC. I am factoring in looks more than performance since I'll be using my headphones most of the time. Speakers are more for show and when I'm not using headphones.

They are quite good, but I haven't heard alternatives at the same price.

I had an Asus strix, and I have not followed anything for these new lines of cards, are both of these pretty capable for 1080p at high/ultra?

And any suggestions for either?

Difficult choice. @Stock both have pretty much the same performance, overclocked the 1060 will do a little better. the 2GB extra VRAM might be a big advantage at some point for the RX480. 1060 uses less power (~120 vs. ~160W @stock). I'd go with the RX480 8GB if it's cheaper. Both at the same price? Throw a dice ;)

Difficult choice. @Stock both have pretty much the same performance, overclocked the 1060 will do a little better. the 2GB extra VRAM might be a big advantage at some point for the RX480. 1060 uses less power (~120 vs. ~160W @stock). I'd go with the RX480 8GB if it's cheaper. Both at the same price? Throw a dice ;)

How is this model? Worth the $250? I can price match at BBY as well for easier returns. Or am I wasting money buying for 1080p high/ultra with an OC i7 4770k?

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-06G-P4-6163-KR/dp/B01LYN9KK6?th=1

Shaldome

Ordered the parts for a new PC this morning.
  • Intel Core i7 7700K 4x 4.20GHz So.1151 WOF Intel Core i7 7700K 4x 4.20GHz So.1151 WOF Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 343,91*
  • Asus ROG Strix Z270G Gaming Intel Z270 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR mATX Retail Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 189,85*
  • 16GB (2x 8192MB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600 DIMM CL17-18-18-38 Dual Kit 16GB (2x 8192MB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600 DIMM CL17-18-18-38 Dual Kit Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 215,71*
  • 500GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s 3D-NAND TLC Toggle (MZ-V6E500BW) 500GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s 3D-NAND TLC Toggle (MZ-V6E500BW) Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 234,92*
  • 11GB EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16 1xHDMI / 3xDisplayPort (Retail) 11GB EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16 1xHDMI / 3xDisplayPort (Retail) Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 819,00*
  • Noctua NH-U12S Tower Kühler Noctua NH-U12S Tower Kühler Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 56,84*
  • 850 Watt EVGA SuperNOVA G3 Modular 80+ Gold Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 159,94*
  • Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass mit Sichtfenster Big Tower ohne Netzteil schwarz Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 169,84*
  • 4000GB WD Blue WD40E31X 5.400U/min 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s 4000GB WD Blue WD40E31X 5.400U/min 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s Menge: 1 Einzelpreis: € 177,12*

Maybe went a bit over board. I actually had planned to just upgrade my GTX 980, but my PSU broke a few month ago and damaged my mainboard. Hoping for all the parts to arrive before next week end.

How is this model? Worth the $250? I can price match at BBY as well for easier returns. Or am I wasting money buying for 1080p high/ultra with an OC i7 4770k?

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-06G-P4-6163-KR/dp/B01LYN9KK6?th=1

Naw that cpu is fine for 1080p. I know they can be difficult to get a good oc but it's still a decent cpu. Are you sure you don't want to wait afew weeks until the Rx 580 and 1060 w/ faster memory are released?

That model you posted should be good, you can also check out nowinstock.net it'll give you a price list and stock updates to make looking for what you want alittle easier.

Naw that cpu is fine for 1080p. I know they can be difficult to get a good oc but it's still a decent cpu. Are you sure you don't want to wait afew weeks until the Rx 580 and 1060 w/ faster memory are released?

That model you posted should be good, you can also check out nowinstock.net it'll give you a price list and stock updates to make looking for what you want alittle easier.

Unless those releasing will be at the 250$ mark, or do you think they would drop the price of the current 1060s?

Unless those releasing will be at the 250$ mark, or do you think they would drop the price of the current 1060s?

I do think they will drop the price, or there will be some nice sales on 480s/1060s at the very least. But it doesn't hurt to wait when new models are coming out so soon.

Right, I have a potentially serious issue:

My new computer makes a strange, high frequency buzzing noise. It happens during games, but also occurs when I'm scrolling(?) and moving around webpages.
Now it sounds a lot like it's coming from my PSU. I did some quick CPU/GPU tests and temps seem normal, plus there's no strange behavior nor lag in games. The noise is also coming from the back/bottom of my case.
This would be a minor inconvenience if my computer didn't crash to a grey screen after an hour or so of gaming. Everything inside the case stops, the screen turns to grey and my PC hangs until I force a shut down.

Any ideas what this issue could be? If it is the PSU, what might be the problem? Or is it perhaps an unrelated driver issue, and there's just some coincidental loose screws? Windows and AMD are all up to date, so I'm starting to think it's a hardware issue...
Critically, can anyone suggest some comprehensive stress testing software I can use to eliminate certain components from the suspect list?

*EDIT* Specs:
Corsair RMX 550
Asus X370 PRIME PRO Mobo
Asus RX 480 GPU
Ryzen 1700 CPU

*EDIT* Here's some HWMonitor screens:

yzHPGl5.png

L48aUks.png

*EDIT 2* - Might be worth mentioning that despite the constant noise, the crash has only happened in Battlefield 4 so far. I've had two hour long games of DOTA and everything's been fine.
Can someone suggest a good reliable stress test I can run just in case it IS ONLY BF4 causing issues?

Hi gaf, I am finally building a new computer after 10 years and am pretty new to this so I could use some recommendations. I am mainly building this computer for video editing/medium intensive gaming (CS go, overwatch, cod) so I want a decently fast computer that is under $2,000 CAD. I have found the following parts on PC parts picker:

PCPartPicker part list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/NNMxCy

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor ($379.98 @ DirectCanada)
Motherboard: *Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($99.50 @ Vuugo)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($282.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Storage: *ADATA Premier 960GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($339.81 @ DirectCanada)
Storage: *Hitachi Deskstar NAS 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($189.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card ($543.98 @ NCIX)
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ NCIX)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($91.00 @ shopRBC)
Total: $2017.24 CAD

What do you guys think about this? Is this a good build for video editing/gaming? Any recommendations for parts I could swap out? Any help is appreciated

Hi gaf, I am finally building a new computer after 10 years and am pretty new to this so I could use some recommendations. I am mainly building this computer for video editing/medium intensive gaming (CS go, overwatch, cod) so I want a decently fast computer that is under $2,000 CAD. I have found the following parts on PC parts picker:

PCPartPicker part list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/NNMxCy

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor ($379.98 @ DirectCanada)
Motherboard: *Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($99.50 @ Vuugo)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($282.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Storage: *ADATA Premier 960GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($339.81 @ DirectCanada)
Storage: *Hitachi Deskstar NAS 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($189.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card ($543.98 @ NCIX)
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ NCIX)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($91.00 @ shopRBC)
Total: $2017.24 CAD

What do you guys think about this? Is this a good build for video editing/gaming? Any recommendations for parts I could swap out? Any help is appreciated

For video editing you might want to seriously consider a Ryzen 1700 build. If saving money is a concern, you could probably get away with a 480 or 1060 for your gaming needs.

LilJoka

Übermatik;233166239 said:
Right, I have a potentially serious issue:

My new computer makes a strange, high frequency buzzing noise. It happens during games, but also occurs when I'm scrolling(?) and moving around webpages.
Now it sounds a lot like it's coming from my PSU. I did some quick CPU/GPU tests and temps seem normal, plus there's no strange behavior nor lag in games. The noise is also coming from the back/bottom of my case.
This would be a minor inconvenience if my computer didn't crash to a grey screen after an hour or so of gaming. Everything inside the case stops, the screen turns to grey and my PC hangs until I force a shut down.

Any ideas what this issue could be? If it is the PSU, what might be the problem? Or is it perhaps an unrelated driver issue, and there's just some coincidental loose screws? Windows and AMD are all up to date, so I'm starting to think it's a hardware issue...
Critically, can anyone suggest some comprehensive stress testing software I can use to eliminate certain components from the suspect list?

*EDIT* Specs:
Corsair RMX 550
Asus X370 PRIME PRO Mobo
Asus RX 480 GPU
Ryzen 1700 CPU

*EDIT* Here's some HWMonitor screens:

yzHPGl5.png

L48aUks.png

*EDIT 2* - Might be worth mentioning that despite the constant noise, the crash has only happened in Battlefield 4 so far. I've had two hour long games of DOTA and everything's been fine.
Can someone suggest a good reliable stress test I can run just in case it IS ONLY BF4 causing issues?

Noise sounds like coil whine when the CPU is changing through its frequency range, on Intel systems you can disable speed step to help, as you say it's quite obvious when scrolling. No need to worry about this.

You can try prime95 to stress the CPU.
Memtest for the ram (multiple instances needed to test most of the ram).
Unigene Heaven to test the GPU.
Realbench for a GPU and CPU test.

Noise sounds like coil whine when the CPU is changing through its frequency range, on Intel systems you can disable speed step to help, as you say it's quite obvious when scrolling. No need to worry about this.

You can try prime95 to stress the CPU.
Memtest for the ram (multiple instances needed to test most of the ram).
Unigene Heaven to test the GPU.
Realbench for a GPU and CPU test.

Thanks for this info.

The noise is more of a buzz/vibration than a whine, and is almost certainly coming from the PSU. Anything to be done about this with an AMD system?

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll test them out.

For what it's worth, here's HWM running alongside Battlefield 4 maxed. Anything look out of the ordinary?

NNWKZ54.png

Also what are the chances this is just a Battlefield 4/driver issue? The fact the entire PC crashes to grey and shuts down has me worried.

*EDIT* Ran Realbench for 15 mins, completed a few loops totally fine. Starting to think this is a software/driver issue with BF4, and that this PSU 'buzz' is just a separate inconvenience. Still might RMA it and see if my luck draws for a new unit.

Mad Max

Übermatik;233170061 said:
Thanks for this info.

The noise is more of a buzz/vibration than a whine, and is almost certainly coming from the PSU. Anything to be done about this with an AMD system?

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll test them out.

For what it's worth, here's HWM running alongside Battlefield 4 maxed. Anything look out of the ordinary?

NNWKZ54.png

Also what are the chances this is just a Battlefield 4/driver issue? The fact the entire PC crashes to grey and shuts down has me worried.

*EDIT* Ran Realbench for 15 mins, completed a few loops totally fine. Starting to think this is a software/driver issue with BF4, and that this PSU 'buzz' is just a separate inconvenience. Still might RMA it and see if my luck draws for a new unit.

That buzz is probably just coil whine which you can't really do much about usually, but it's nothing to worry about.

Are you using stock settings? Otherwise revert to stock settings and see if the crashes still occur. If you messed with the bios settings: A vcore of 1.4V is quite high for ryzen on air cooling, even if its idle, so maybe change the LLC settings in your bios a bit to reduce vdroop. Also note that the cpu temperature readings for ryzen may be off so your cpu could actually be much hotter than HWM indicates. So maybe try setting a more aggressive fan profile and see if this helps.

I recently got a Asus crosshair 6 + 1700 and I had to turn of something called 'Sense MI Skew' in the bios (which was enabled by default) to get accurate temp readings (my cpu was idling at around 0~18C :p).

That buzz is probably just coil whine which you can't really do much about usually, but it's nothing to worry about.

Are you using stock settings? Otherwise revert to stock settings and see if the crashes still occur. If you messed with the bios settings: A vcore of 1.4V is quite high for ryzen on air cooling, even if its idle, so maybe change the LLC settings in your bios a bit to reduce vdroop. Also note that the cpu temperature readings for ryzen may be off so your cpu could actually be much hotter than HWM indicates. So maybe try setting a more aggressive fan profile and see if this helps.

I recently got a Asus crosshair 6 + 1700 and I had to turn of something called 'Sense MI Skew' in the bios (which was enabled by default) to get accurate temp readings (my cpu was idling at around 0~18C :p).

I was just about to tell you that all I did was update to the latest BIOS (which is true), but I just noticed ASUS released a new update yesterday that says it's made changes to:

1.Improve system stability.
2.Enhance memory compatibility
3.Improve CPU temperature monitor function

Should I flash my BIOS first and then come back with the numbers?

Otherwise I haven't touched/tweaked anything.

Unless the temp readings are wrong, I'm starting to believe it's my PSU, as all the temperatures for my GPU, CPU and Mobo are normal...

Noob question:

I have my PC hooked up to my TV and a monitor.

Does it matter performance-wise what display option I choose to game on either? Meaning using the 'duplicate' option or just the 'display on 1/2' options?

Does that impact performance in any way?

Thanks in advance :)

Mad Max

Übermatik;233178055 said:
I was just about to tell you that all I did was update to the latest BIOS (which is true), but I just noticed ASUS released a new update yesterday that says it's made changes to:

1.Improve system stability.
2.Enhance memory compatibility
3.Improve CPU temperature monitor function

Should I flash my BIOS first and then come back with the numbers?

Otherwise I haven't touched/tweaked anything.

Unless the temp readings are wrong, I'm starting to believe it's my PSU, as all the temperatures for my GPU, CPU and Mobo are normal...

Ryzen mobos still have plenty of quirks that need to be adressed so I'd definitely try the BIOS update and see if that helps. Otherwise just try to set the cpu fan to max and play BF4: if that helps, your problem is probably temperature related.

As for the PSU: I suppose it could be that, but you'd probably have to test it on another system (that you know for sure is working otherwise) to be sure.

NJDEN

Something just dawned on me and I figured this would be a good place to ask...

Did anyone who filed a claim over the GTX 970 debacle get their money (think it supposed to be $30 per card)?

I haven't seen or heard anything about that in forever and I bought two cards.. like, 3 years ago.

Ryzen mobos still have plenty of quirks that need to be adressed so I'd definitely try the BIOS update and see if that helps. Otherwise just try to set the cpu fan to max and play BF4: if that helps, your problem is probably temperature related.

As for the PSU: I suppose it could be that, but you'd probably have to test it on another system (that you know for sure is working otherwise) to be sure.

Just did a memory test using Windows' diagnostic tool - came back clean, so that narrows it down at least.
I'll flash the BIOS now, play BF4 and see if it crashes. If it does, I'll try altering the fan speed.

Thanks for your help so far, hopefully can get to the bottom of this! Sort of hoping it's the PSU, because although a pain to have to replace it, it would kill two bird with one stone - this noise is annoying!

Okay, so I updated the BIOS.
ASUS now reads CPU idle temp at around 43°C, VDDCR CPU Voltage at 1.326 V and a motherboard temp of 33°C.
My fan also went to 100% briefly when Windows loaded, which was odd.

I'll run BF4 again tomorrow and see what happens. If it still crashes with temps this normal, I should assume it's the PSU yes?

It might also be worth mentioning that, because of Ryzen's current quirks, my DDR4 only runs at 2133MHz. This shouldn't be causing a crash though, right?

Something just dawned on me and I figured this would be a good place to ask...

Did anyone who filed a claim over the GTX 970 debacle get their money (think it supposed to be $30 per card)?

I haven't seen or heard anything about that in forever and I bought two cards.. like, 3 years ago.
No, because they still haven't figured out how they're handling payment, AFAIK.

Anyone have input on a fair asking price for the following?

I7 4790k CPU
NZXT Kraken X61 Water Cooling
16GB RAM
EVGA GTX 980 Ti w/ ACX 2.0 Cooling
1TB Samsung Evo 840 SSD
NZXT S340 Case w/ window
Noctua Case fans
Windows 10 Home

Kept in meticulous condition. Looks like this:

I think I'm done buying shit for this build, almost a month after I started. Finally!

...I think.

Will post final list and prices tomorrow once I confirm.

Today dicked around with combinations for my res/pump combo (MMRS and EK D5 PWM). Used a free power cable in current setup to power CCFL attachment just to check it out. Monsoon is awesome. Anyone thinking of going water should strongly consider custom route, even if it's not Monsoon. Some variations I tried below. I'm leaning towards the black-chrome rods + black pump cover myself.

Mad Max

Übermatik;233183459 said:
Okay, so I updated the BIOS.
ASUS now reads CPU idle temp at around 43°C, VDDCR CPU Voltage at 1.326 V and a motherboard temp of 33°C.
My fan also went to 100% briefly when Windows loaded, which was odd.

I'll run BF4 again tomorrow and see what happens. If it still crashes with temps this normal, I should assume it's the PSU yes?

It might also be worth mentioning that, because of Ryzen's current quirks, my DDR4 only runs at 2133MHz. This shouldn't be causing a crash though, right?

Running memory at lower speeds shouldn't cause problems like this no, you can run memtest for a couple of hours if you want to be 100% sure it's not memory related.

But if your system only crashes under heavy combined (cpu + gpu) loads then it might be the PSU, and honestly if the coil whine is too annoying I would just return it anyway.

Running memory at lower speeds shouldn't cause problems like this no, you can run memtest for a couple of hours if you want to be 100% sure it's not memory related.

But if your system only crashes under heavy combined (cpu + gpu) loads then it might be the PSU, and honestly if the coil whine is too annoying I would just return it anyway.

Yeah sounds like a good idea, honestly. The 'whine' (again, actually a buzz) is pretty distracting, especially under load.

Any other ways I can test my CPU+GPU independently aside from Realbench and examining temps in game? Done both, respectively, and don't see any problems, but still want to be 100% sure.

If it is my PSU, any idea on what might be happening? One of the rails not performing correctly? I find it strange that things go pear-shaped over time.

Thanks for all your help Mad Max! I'll see if I can get the PSU returned.

Anyone have input on a fair asking price for the following?

I7 4790k CPU
NZXT Kraken X61 Water Cooling
16GB RAM
EVGA GTX 980 Ti w/ ACX 2.0 Cooling
1TB Samsung Evo 840 SSD
NZXT S340 Case w/ window
Noctua Case fans
Windows 10 Home

Kept in meticulous condition. Looks like this:

That's a beautiful machine dude. Why in the world would you want to sell it (unless it's to build a new one of course ^^)?

Mad Max

Übermatik;233207641 said:
Yeah sounds like a good idea, honestly. The 'whine' (again, actually a buzz) is pretty distracting, especially under load.

Any other ways I can test my CPU+GPU independently aside from Realbench and examining temps in game? Done both, respectively, and don't see any problems, but still want to be 100% sure.

If it is my PSU, any idea on what might be happening? One of the rails not performing correctly? I find it strange that things go pear-shaped over time.

Thanks for all your help Mad Max! I'll see if I can get the PSU returned.

OCCT has a built in PSU stress test: http://www.ocbase.com/index.php/download But have you experienced any problems since updating the BIOS?

Also it's hard to say why your PSU would not work. Could be that some component (maybe just a capacitor) is faulty and because of that (one of) the output rails drops under load, especially when the PSU gets hot.

@PlayALLtheGames

Nice stuff, liking the black chrome cover. :p
I was gonna order a new AM4 block myself (Cuplex kryos NEXT) since I don't like how my EK supremacy looks with the AMD mounting plate, but yesterday my D5 suddenly crapped out after 4 years of running continously, so I had to spend €75 on a new D5 instead. -_-

Top Bottom