• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I may have a problem, guys. With a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Well, I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks now and things are going well. At least, that's what I thought. But then I noticed something about her.

She's hot. Too hot. Sometimes I can't think because she is so hot. I am worried that this may have long-term consequences. Such as my standards being too high if we were to break up. Or my penis suffering heavy trauma from constant erections (due to her hotness).

What do you guys think? Should I continue seeing her? Need I remind you, she is very hot. This poses a problem. I'm very stumped and I need answers!

fart

Savant
yesterday i went to the art museum with my girlfriend, mary jane lewis victoria. she's so pretty and i love her so much. i was getting really bored and i thought maybe she was too so i said to her "what is that a van gogh? how about let's go! hah hah hah". She punched me in the arm and stormed off. i think her auntie is visiting

:(

Chipopo

Banned
See the thing is Socreges is that I need to fit in some witty remark that involves me suggesting you show us a picture of your hot girlfreind before this thread can get anymore satirical, and I just can't think of one. If anyone would like to help me out, that would be great.

Jim Bowie

I disagree with you. I don't think having an incredibly attractive girlfriend raises your standards. Only you can raise your standards through conscious choice. Only you can prevent forest fires.

Seriously, though, if you plan on breaking up with her due to hotness, I beg you to tape record the break up.

Socreges: I'm sorry, baby, I think we need some time apart. You're too hot.
Girl: ... are you fucking kidding?

I know what you mean, in a sense. I too have been seeing this girl for.. well, a bit longer than a couple weeks, closer to a couple of months now. Things are going well between us too, for the most part (it's not a PERFECT relationship like yours apparently is, but few are). But like you too, as of late, I noticed something about her.

She's goth. Too goth. Sometimes I can't think because she is so goth. I am worried that this may have long-term consequences. Such as my standards being too low if we were to break up. Or my penis suffering heavy trauma from constant poetic citations (due to her gothness).

What do you guys think? Should I continue seeing her? Need I remind you, she is very goth. This poses a problem. I'm very stumped and I need answers!

Oh, and please don't tell Serafitia about this post.

Socreges

Banned
Thank you, Jim Bowie, for taking my concern seriously. You are truly special.

Mike, I hope everything works out for you. It is nice to know that I have someone who can empathize with my predicament.

siege

Banned
Socreges said:
Well, I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks now and things are going well. At least, that's what I thought. But then I noticed something about her.

She's hot. Too hot. Sometimes I can't think because she is so hot. I am worried that this may have long-term consequences. Such as my standards being too high if we were to break up. Or my penis suffering heavy trauma from constant erections (due to her hotness).

What do you guys think? Should I continue seeing her? Need I remind you, she is very hot. This poses a problem. I'm very stumped and I need answers!

My girlfriend is ugly. I'll trade with you if that will help out your situation.

aoi tsuki

The worst part about dating hot girls, especially if you don't measure up, is that all the attention is on her. i don't mind attention from girls (it can be beneficial) but some guys will want to start fights because they were talking to your girl. In my short span of dating hot women, i got into more confrontations than all my other years of living combined. It simply wasn't worth it.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Mike Works said:
I know what you mean, in a sense. I too have been seeing this girl for.. well, a bit longer than a couple weeks, closer to a couple of months now. Things are going well between us too, for the most part (it's not a PERFECT relationship like yours apparently is, but few are). But like you too, as of late, I noticed something about her.

She's goth. Too goth. Sometimes I can't think because she is so goth. I am worried that this may have long-term consequences. Such as my standards being too low if we were to break up. Or my penis suffering heavy trauma from constant poetic citations (due to her gothness).

What do you guys think? Should I continue seeing her? Need I remind you, she is very goth. This poses a problem. I'm very stumped and I need answers!

In your dreams ;)

You're just another Spider-Man fangirl conformist like the rest of them.

You'll never know our sadness..

You'll never know our sorrow..

You'll never know our..

bane...

bane1993.jpg

miyuru

lol @ thread!

Eventually, you'll get used to her hotness I'm guessing..?

Maybe just discuss it with her once you get more comfortable with her assuming you aren't already. Just bring it up, as the more you bring up now, the better your bond will be with her.

And she's hot man, so if you work for your relationship with her, it'll be *totally* worth it! :)

BTW post a pic you idiot, you can't just make a thread like this without pics!

Alucard

Banned
I'm going to try and slit my wrists with the thorns of the roses I picked for my beloved on Valentine's Day. She didn't come to see me like she said she would. Oh, what torment.

Socreges

Banned
Ok, I just spoke with her on AIM (please don't message her). Seems like we may have made some progress:

hawtgurl224: hey hows it goin
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: not so good
hawtgurl224: what do you mean
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: well i've been thinking
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: and im having doubts
hawtgurl224: huh?
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: about us
hawtgurl224: oh, i see
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: yeah
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: its just... you're so hot
hawtgurl224: guilty as charged
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: yeah.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: well, but, its becoming a problem for me. i dont know if i can handle it
hawtgurl224: my overwhelming hotness?
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: right
hawtgurl224: sooooo what are you getting at?
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: well, i dunno. could you possibly maybe.. be less hot?
hawtgurl224: for you?
hawtgurl224: i could try
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: awesome
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: phew
hawtgurl224: :)
hawtgurl224: want to see a movie tomorrow?
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: sounds good. a matinee would be best tho
hawtgurl224: k. want to see catwoman?
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: uhhh YES.
hawtgurl224: :D
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: :D
hawtgurl224: see you then!
hawtgurl224 has signed off

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Let me get this straight. You tell her to be less hot, and then you agree to see Catwoman with her. That's lose/lose buddy.

totoro'd

Did you actually say all that to her? Now her ego is going to be huge (as if it wasn't already, with that screenname and saying "guilty as charged" when you lamed out and told her that she was too hot and you couldn't handle it)

Socreges said:
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: well, but, its becoming a problem for me. i dont know if i can handle it
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: well, i dunno. could you possibly maybe.. be less hot?
hahaha, that's kind of weird, my girlfriend uses the same nickname on Yahoo.

Where do you live?

Socreges

Banned
UPDATE

hawtgurl224 has signed on
hawtgurl224: do they still think this thread is real?
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: at this point, i dont even know what to say
hawtgurl224: lol
hawtgurl224: i bet they think i'm real, too!
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: heh
hawtgurl224: and that any of these conversations ever actually happened!
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSocreges: lol
hawtgurl224: ok, catwoman tomorrow! rowr!

Socreges

Banned
Seriously now, I guess if people haven't seen the recent girl "problem" threads ("my boss wants to pay me for sex", "my damn hot coworker wants to fuck me", "is it ok to have sex with a 29 year old?") they may not have caught on. It was just satire (like Chipopo said in the third post of this thread).

Alucard

Banned
Uhh, I've worked for GA since 1998. Don't do so much writing here anymore, but still occassionally contribute an article or review.

Socreges

Banned
Your level of deduction is truly unique and quite powerful.

Meanwhile people such as Mike Works and fart struggle to understand what has transpired. Ha, ha! They are so slow!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Alucard said:
NetMapel is HAWTGIRL224! OMG! AND SHE GOES TO WESTERN!
How does me being HAWTGIRL224 have anything to do with me going to Western ? OH NOZ, MY IDENTITY HATH BEEN REVEALED ! Close the gate, protect the hive !!!

DJ_Tet

Banned
Alucard said:
Uhh, I've worked for GA since 1998. Don't do so much writing here anymore, but still occassionally contribute an article or review.

Do you get paid? If not, it's not work homey.

Socreges

Banned
What have I done to wrong you?

(btw, sorry Mike for missing that golden opportunity. "wait, hawtgurl is MY gf" etc)

Mike Works said:

lol, goths are hot imo. Cept the fat ugly ones of course

Greekboy

Banned
Socreges said:
Ok, I just spoke with her on AIM (please don't message her). Seems like we may have made some progress:

After reading that and assuming it's legit I can surmise that this lass has your balls in her purse. If you ask nicely you might just get them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom