• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want Ice Cream and don't know where to get it. DQ/Baskin/Sonic/Cold Stone/Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slixshot

Banned
yas queen
90915-Godiva-Ice-Cream.png

FUCK ME!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!! Since when was this a thing!? I gotta head down to my mall and get me some chocolate godiva ice cream!

WhiteWolf

Murray's Ice Cream and Cookies in Kansas City is great.

Has a 50's vibe going on in the store:

o.jpg

And this weird as hell mascot:

murray-s-ice-creams-cookies.jpg

But it has Chocolate Flake Fromage ice cream that I can only describe as the outcome of ice cream and cheesecake doing the fusion dance:

thumb_600.jpg

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Frozen yogurt is a great choice. Sweet Frog and Zingas started popping up near me like their new starbucks.
You take your cup and go around the store selecting which flavors you want, then hit the toppings bar. Then you pay by weight.
Tangy, key lime pie and salted caramel are my go tos.

Frozen yogurt is a great choice. Sweet Frog and Zingas started popping up near me like their new starbucks.
You take your cup and go around the store selecting which flavors you want, then hit the toppings bar. Then you pay by weight.

I'm not usually into frozen yogurt, but there's a chain near me called Tutti Frutti that has a taro flavored yogurt that's incredible.

Eiolon

Jeni's Splended is the only correct answer. If you don't have a scoop shop near by then you can usually find some at Target.

Rankings

1. Baskin Robbins
2. Cold Stone
3. Hangan Daaz
4. Sonic
5. Ben & Jerry
6. Dairy Queen

Dairy Queens's "ice cream" is some kind of chemical conconction. Seriously it doesn't melt.

Ben Jerry puts in unessessary carmel in everything.

aeolist

Banned

yeah we have a yogurtland near me that is basically this

extremely cheap for what you get too

painey

FrMQbaIl.jpg

Got that this week from Nelsons in St Paul, MN. Each person gets 4 huge scoops of 2 flavours, and it came to $3.50 each. Easily 2 pints there- the cup is full too. Delicious too, but this thread has probably made me go get a tub of B&J's now because it's on sale at Target

Eggbok

V7zcx3e.jpg

bWHQpz0.jpg

X6AnF4c.png

4OfWkbR.png

Sweet Frog is my secret addiction, I eat like the biggest kid.

95iMBLM.png

DOWN

Banned
I got Frozen Yogurt. It was cake batter, Reese's cups, caramel turtles, and rainbow sprinkles. I ate too much and feel filthy good.

I have a Sub Zero nearby that freezes it (ice cream or frozen yogurt) as you order. It's the softest stuff ever and you can have pretty much any flavor/toppings you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom