• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Reviews: Need for Speed Underground 2 (shocker inside)

Matlock

Banned
brochure_06.gif

WarPig

It doesn't really show off its virtues in the space of a demo (as opposed to the first one, which you could pick up and start loving in about two seconds).

I think it's got more than a nine's worth of problems, but it's still an arguable point.

DFS.

JayFro

Banned
Two reasons I'm picking this up.

#1 I haven't had a racing game fix since Moto GP 2, I'm having friggin withdrawals here.

#2 There are sure to be plenty of people playing this on Xbox Live. The more competition the better.

mr2mike

Banned
The game sucks, if not because it actually does, then because a classmate, owner of a black civic coupe rolling on 17 inch white rims with low profiles, a CAI and an exhast suitable for a turbocharged car said "Underground 2 is awesome" and "GT4 is gonna suck" in the same sentence.

The kind of know nothing kid that calls me crazy for skipping an FCRX-7 GXL in favor of an MR2SC, when a Stock SC can whipe the floor with an autox prepared NA FC.

no matter how the game play, even if it's called racer of the year, it is just destroyed in my eyes. I dont want to even touch it's target demographic with a 10 foot pole.

Top Bottom