• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Tease: Tomorrow's PS2 Top Story = Shocking

sonycowboy said:
Well, in this new forums short life, this is now the second most visited thread, behind only the Ciruit City $4.99 one. And it's the 7th most posted in. All for what was essentially a small story. It's gotta say something.

it says something alright -

a) IGN is shit
b) you keep track of this stats?!?!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
While the news is not "Shocking" it was certainly the biggest news of the day, especially for hardcore gamers such as myself.

What i'm wondering, was it be uncanned for xbox now that the ps2 version is annouced?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
FoneBone said:
It was never canned for Xbox.

My bad, upon researching it it was not, yet, hehe.
Honestly though i'd rather play it on xbox, but as long as I get to play it i'll be happy.

TheGreenGiant said:
it says something alright -

a) IGN is shit
b) you keep track of this stats?!?!

a) Click on the Views column and it will sort all the threads by descending view - Done
b) Click on the Replies column - ditto

Obviously this blew up in IGN's face, but I think their content and contribution is >>>>>>>>> Yours, so you must be shite.

Seriously, who are most of you to be bitching your asses off? It's ridiculous. Grow up.

Slo

Yep, once again IGN hypes something to shit, underdelivers and then backpedals by trying to make it the fault of their readers.

P90

snapty00 said:
If Spong is the leader of fake news, IGN is the leader in news with overly sensationalist slants.

No, that would be CBS and Dan Rather for fake news. The overly sensationlist slant would be the National Enquirer.

IBL

JackFrost2012 said:
Why is this IGN hype-fest being allowed to continue? Kill it plz!

Agreed. And if hasn't been done already...

sad.gif

Top Bottom