• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Phenomic

Anyone know if Is Cole's Legacy DLC a pack-in with the game itself or does it come from certain retailers only? If it's the former I'm going to grab it for a local shop, but if it's the latter gotta stick with Amazon.

Squalor

Seriously? Target opens at 8am. Wtf. Way to promote digital with "day 1 downloads" by opening it up to START downloading hours after the physical copy can be bought.
I'm just messing around.

To my knowledge, Sony hasn't made it clear when it will be available.

CyberChulo

To those who have finished the game. What letter grade would you give the story? Do you think it's better than the previous entries?

Yeah, I just saw a tweet confirming that a new patch is out. I'm assuming it's the "day one " patch? Any details on what that entails?

Are the Cole missions available when preordered on PSN? Or is it a specific retailer thing?

Yup. The PSN preorder will include the Cole's Legacy DLC and the bonus vests as long as you buy the digital version before 3/21.

SLV

Is this correct for the US Shop game unlock ?

t1395388800z1.png

I have a feeling it will score within 2 points of Titanfall in either direction on Metacritic. Which is kind of fun since these are the two biggest exclusives of the year going head to head.

Titanfall has a Meta score of 86. So, I think Infamous will score between 84 and 88. If I had to choose just one number, I'll go with 85...1 point below Titanfall so that XB1 players can boast that their exclusive is "objectively" better ;)

Top Bottom