• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

sorry if this has already been answered in this thread, but do we have any info at all on the patch other than its 350 mb...what it does, when it will be released

LuuKyK

Jesus Christ these last screens look absolutely amazing. The Promise Kept one especially. Wow.

Btw, its funny that they officially revealed these screens because most of those include a pretty obvious spoiler for a power. Ok, its not that obvious, but its still worth a warning for those that dont want to be spoiled.

Nope. Normal price, plus there was a $5 code you could use.
Grimløck;104386974 said:
i believe it was for msrp
Nope. Purchased mine for just a few over $60 and it included shipping.
No! I actually got my copy for $56.98 with free shipping. Although he steadily increased the price as more and more people caught on.
*twisting the knife.
5f79032d.gif

Dunkers92

So hyped for this. Next Friday can't come soon enough. Picking up the CE.

Every time I see screenshots or a video of the game I cannot get over how good it looks. So gorgeous

xPhinehas

My delivery date from Amazon is the 24th...they had an "issue" said the rep. Gonna cancel and see if I can get the CE from GameStop.

ClearData

Guerilla helps Sucker Punch today. Got tired of Killzone and scored Infamous SS for $30 with an offer from GameStop. I generally dislike trading in but I need Infamous and I'm kind of broke.

This is so sad :(. They put so much work into this game and put so much effort into not revealing things and the game leaks a week early.

On the upside, the new footage seems to really be selling people on the game. So, it's not like some leaked footage (like Thief) that makes people want to reconsider their purchase.

OsirisBlack

Banned
Why dont they just release the game earlier then? I mean the game will be in stores by Wednesday the latest. Just drop it early.

I was actually thinking this would be their next move..... Especially if they don't want everything spoiled by next Friday. There are people who have had this game for 3 days now and I am honestly very surprised that we have not seen everything else leaked..... just one power being leaked so far is amazing.

N30RYU

Well at least the Ps4 is not modded. So anyone that gets it early paid for it.
nod

I buyed Rayman Legends just to try to avoid... internet.
This is the only thread I'll visit for 7 days just because I know I won't be spoilered in this thread... and I browser it with my smartphone so I can stop loading all the screenshots and gifs

Top Bottom