• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Lacix

infamous_second_son.jpg

1 week

The_Monk

Also, and just for curiosity sake, forgot to post this on my other post regarding the impressions from the Event.

Brian Fleming, who is more of a "good guy" type of player wrote me this:

Qew7s2Cl.jpg

And right after that, Ken Schramm decided to speak up for his opinion on being the "bad guy" and wrote me this:

V3dYEUGl.jpg

I think it was a really nice clever answer, lol. ;)

So how do I post an image here directly from my facebook? Will everyone be able to see it and stuff like that?

Don't do that Instead send the photo as part of a message to anyone on PSN, maybe a inactive user or a dummy account w/e. Then on your phone open up the playstation app and then log in and view your messages. You can see it there and you can save it to your phone and then upload it to a site like dropbox or w/e. If that's too much, just upload to facebook, put the image so only you can see it and then post it here.

Dinjooh

So how do I post an image here directly from my facebook? Will everyone be able to see it and stuff like that?

I'd rehost it to imgur/minus/abload or the like if I was you.

That, or make a whole lot of new friends on facebook!

But tbh, you're quite easy to find on facebook as is.

TMC

Great OT! Looking forward to playing this on Monday. Has anyone received their copy from Cheetah Express?

I'd rehost it to imgur/minus/abload or the like if I was you.

That, or make a whole lot of new friends on facebook!

But tbh, you're quite easy to find on facebook as is.

Yea, I'm not too worried about people knowing my name and my facebook page. I just don't want to flood my page with inFamous posts so I may just do it one of the other ways.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Yea, I'm not too worried about people knowing my name and my facebook page. I just don't want to flood my page with inFamous posts so I may just do it one of the other ways.

Change your PS4 upload settings to private/"only me". If you copy and paste the image URL, we should still be able to see it.

ViciousDS

Banned
Don't do that Instead send the photo as part of a message to anyone on PSN, maybe a inactive user or a dummy account w/e. Then on your phone open up the playstation app and then log in and view your messages. You can see it there and you can save it to your phone and then upload it to a site like dropbox or w/e. If that's too much, just upload to facebook, put the image so only you can see it and then post it here.

You can actually send messages to yourself

Dinjooh

Wasn't showing up for me so I thought it didn't work so I kept deleting it. And yes it does look that good, specifically took a picture there because most of the HUD was gone at the time. You guys were able to see the pictures?

No, it didn't show up - but I just quoted you and saw the image url that you tried to get working.

If you want to share from facebook:

Go to the full-screen mode of the pic.

Right-click - Show image
Copy URL (ALT+D, CTRL+C)
Go to GAF GAF, new reply - press insert image - CTRL+V
And you're golden!

spoonman

Banned
Annnnnddd...I just figured out what LTTP means. I Googled it a while back and I found that it meant Letter To The Players, but that always seemed a bit too generic. I now assume that it means Late To The Party.

Wait, so it doesn't mean Link To The Past?
I will always think of that when I see LTTP.

Top Bottom