• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

A_Deputy

Neo Member
I can't help but feel that Gamestop saying it would be up by 12 Central is kind of misleading...sighhhh. I just really hoped to play it tonight/this morning.

If I'm looking for a game with a city to just play around in, collect things, and generally just screw around, will this do the trick? Never played an Infamous game, but it looks pretty entertaining. I just don't want to do a 6 hour story and be done with it. Crackdown was a lot of fun for me because I could just run around causing havoc and collecting agility orbs

Atlas157

If I'm looking for a game with a city to just play around in, collect things, and generally just screw around, will this do the trick? Never played an Infamous game, but it looks pretty entertaining. I just don't want to do a 6 hour story and be done with it. Crackdown was a lot of fun for me because I could just run around causing havoc and collecting agility orbs

I think you'll really enjoy this game.

hmmmm can somebody try to change the hour on there playstation see if the download button pops up?

It doesn't work that way.

URATowel

Banned

You'd probably enjoy Infamous as well as GTA games, Just Cause 2 and AC series.

Gotta love Walmart.

Zk9qhWD.jpg

Aesthet1c

Game releases in 40 minutes.

Trying to decide if I should sleep now and just set my alarm to download it so it's ready for me in the morning, or if I should ride this hype train till midnight PST.

Chris_C

i got my wisdom teeth out..no stiches, and i was awake for it

Psh! When I had mine yanked a few years back, it took 40 minutes for the dentist to pull the one on the left lower side. He had to end up using of those cutting tools that grinds into the bone to get at the tooth.

And yes, I was awake.

fedexpeon

Banned
Fuck...I can't go to sleep and I need to go to work tomorrow*technically today...
Game is truly next-gen.
Everything is so fluid with 1000s of particle effects flying around.
It is going to be a LONG work day.

I really want to see how ND can outshine SP because SP imo just destroys GG in term of gaming and graphic. And destroying GG in graphic takes a lot of skills. I can't even name more than a handful of studios that can top GG's KZ series in term of graphic last gen and this gen.

Psh! When I had mine yanked a few years back, it took 40 minutes for the dentist to pull the one on the left lower side. He had to end up using of those cutting tools that grinds into the bone to get at the tooth.

And yes, I was awake.
My girlfriend had hers taken out (all 4) when she was awake and she wanted me in the room with her because she has a phobia of the dentist, so I came into be a big man but I have blood phobia so when the dentist yanked one out and the blood sprayed on the roof of her mouth I got all dizzy and passed out on the ground.

And yes, I was awake.

i think ur dentist just sucks lol I had 3 out in 20 minutes

tensuke

My brother and I just did our conduit test kits. Interesting experience. We both got different pictures, smells, and sounds. I ended up getting 81% smoke, he got 87%
pressurized water
. Got my beanie in the mail from Amazon coming some time tomorrow, so psyched for inFamous!

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Checked 3 different Wal-Mart's. Im going to sleep. Someone really doesn't want me to have this game before friday afternoon.

I must have missed this but is there a story explanation for how Delsin switches between powers?

One moment he was complaining about not being able to absorb smoke and having to be stuck with only one power then 5 minutes later he's able switch freely.

So my girlfriend and I are taking turns playing this (disc version) and I was wondering how the LE codes work. There's an extra vest, Cole's mission and the Paper Trail stuff. Are we both able to use them on two PS4s?

Dragon

Banned
So my girlfriend and I are taking turns playing this (disc version) and I was wondering how the LE codes work. There's an extra vest, Cole's mission and the Paper Trail stuff. Are we both able to use them on two PS4s?

I believe you should be able to if you're logged into the same PSN account on both.

Top Bottom