• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

hydruxo

I doubt Walmarts will have them out at midnight. I mean, it's Walmart. The employees aren't over there like "Yes finally midnight, we can put out Infamous Second Son now!"

Not to mention the Walmarts in my area are pretty...uninviting at night, to say the least. I think I'll just wait until noon and go to Gamestop or Best Buy.

I doubt Walmarts will have them out at midnight. I mean, it's Walmart. The employees aren't over there like "Yes finally midnight, we can put out Infamous Second Son now!"

Not to mention the Walmarts in my area are pretty...uninviting at night, to say the least. I think I'll just wait until noon and go to Gamestop or Best Buy.
I've had decent luck in my area lately with retailers. They will usually go to the back to check for me. Wish me luck :(

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm uh... I'm just waiting for midday tomorrow. Going to get my hair cut scalp polished, pick up my game, head home, and enjoy it for a day.

iZ2bbsErAHAGn.png

non-functioning download button is taunting me

Yo at least Gerstmann is still your PSN friend. That SOB just removed me from his friends list after he purged it :(

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My Amazon order hasn't shipped yet, but I'm a patient guy.

With that said, this fucking game better be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow night.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Just got back from the midnight launch at my gamestop (man two midnight launches in one week) and about to stream a bit. I haven't seen much beyond the e3 video so this is going to be new for me :D

BeeDog

Won't be getting my copy for a couple of days, I think, but I figured I'd ask you; does the patch noticeably increase pedestrian density etc. as described?

fedexpeon

Banned
LOL Gamestop...They tricked me into their store.
So the foil cover is just the limited cover...I thought it was something exclusive to them so I canceled my Amazon order.

Eh...Guess I can install the game now instead of waiting for shipment.

Today is going to be the longest day of work ever...

And then I have to drive to Best Buy...

And then I have to get home and hope the TV is free...

And then I'll probably be messaged by my friends to watch the Tournament...

I'm most likely playing on midnight Saturday at this rate...

AND I HAVE A GODDAMN ASSIGNMENT TO DO SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

Oh well, Can't Wait.

I don't mean to sound overly negative here but is there anything significantly different in the design of this game compared to the original. I played the first, thought it was ok but got too bored to finish. I liked the concept but good lord the missions and enemies were just...dull.

Won't lie though graphically it looks slick as hell. I need to get a PS4 soon.

C'mon guys...go create a Wisdom Tooth Extraction Experience OT. I get queasy just reading about it.

Unless you're telling me Delsin's wisdom tooth extraction has some inherently linked powers.....then you need to spoiler tag it!
There isn't, is there?

ref

Have fun those getting it digital, should be out in a few hours for you guys right?

I'll be getting my copy tomorrow after work.

Can't wait!

Cudder

So is actually climbing up the side of a building a thing of the past with these new powers? I remember in the last 2 games, especially the first, you pretty much had to climb and parkour most of the buildings.

Ellite25

Anyone ever buy a digital download on Best Buy's website? I have a gift card I'd like to use for Infamous, but I'm curious as to whether or not I'll get the code at midnight.

I also don't understand why Amazon doesn't have downloadable version either.

It's also annoying that Amazon has digital PSN codes but Best Buy doesn't. wtf

Adrian121

At work on my break now thinking of how the game is waiting for me at home, ugh. Work called me in and offered to pay me double the rates since they desperately need someone. Looks like I wont be playing this for yet another 2 - 3 hours.

webkatt

People are starting to talk about the game more now. I'm ignorig this thread from now on.

Don't want to be spoiled!

Banzai

My gamestop sold it a day early so i was playing all day yesterday :).

Neon powers are SO. MUCH. FUN. Gorgeous, too. Especially the Karma Bomb.

Keihart

So i went to sleep, hoping to wake up 1 or 2 hours after release and i wakeup just to see that launch it's still 1 hour away for PSN...damn it.

Top Bottom