• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Mononoke

Banned
Yeah, auto-download didn't start. Tried shutting system completely off. Also keep checking the store itself to see if it adds the download button (I already pre-ordered the digital title on PSN).

It's now time to wait.

Striek

The initial 5GB install only lets you play for an hour+- before you need to have more downloaded. Basically the tutorial/intro section. It might be enough for people with fast connections not to have a wait, IDK.

I've played for another hour since then, I've no idea if its all downloaded yet or not but I assume not since its a 24GB file, lol. Theres no way to tell outside of the game, only the initial D/L + patch are in the download section.

Probably not a spoiler but... I really enjoy how they
give you very fast mobility from the start in this game compared to the others...basically double smoke jump + glide + car jumps/vents = getting around super quick

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The game should probably take about 30 mins to show up. That's how metal gear was at least.
BhT1nKz.gif

Game is great so far. But man, the sensitivity blows off the bat. And I'm usually one who has to turn it down since I so aggressively push the sticks. There's only 3 settings too :(

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Where's my download button?! I'm in central time zone and someone else is able to download it!

BigDug13

Steam this is most certainly not

Well obviously. The lack of preloading alone makes this far inferior. But it's still better than waiting for Amazon to deliver it tomorrow afternoon if I'm lucky, or driving to my Target at 8am tomorrow to get it.

calder

Yeah, if you just go to the website you'll see it's up.

It showed as buyable to me, but at $0 since I had preordered it. Downloading to my PS4 now... not that it matters I'm going to bed lol.

A_Deputy

Neo Member
30 more min?? LOL I know I'm complaining, but I really thought it was coming out at 12 central. It's already after 3 AM on the east coast...sigh I'll go back to waiting.

Ellite25

It's downloading for me right now. Got my code from Best Buy, entered the code on the playstation store website, went to the PS store on my PS4, went to my library and it was there.

KillerAJD

Try searching 'Infamous' on the PS store on the PS4 if you can't do it on the web store. That's what worked for me. Clicking on the first ad when you open the store didn't work for me.

Top Bottom