• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

hydruxo

So as someone who has never played an inFamous game before...should I do Evil or Good first?

I was leaning towards Evil since you don't have to worry about accidentally killing civilians

darkwing

So as someone who has never played an inFamous game before...should I do Evil or Good first?

I was leaning towards Evil since you don't have to worry about accidentally killing civilians

If you are going for a Plat, it's easier to do good first at normal then evil at hard

THE HYPE IS REAL.

isdfvfMHHOf8v.gif

ipPPjpzJH7DK6.gif

iEZUXaR629nfL.gif

v2CqzTa.gif

3lb32Fb.gif

5XEBkZs.gif

nxndzq.gif

ibynlvR4lZ5MPw.gif

ibeT38mrEQI7mv.gif

ibaige9RViSheM.gif

Sanke__

Ugh
I guess it really isn't gonna be up on psn for 2 more hours

Seriously tempted to go to walmart even though I preordered on psn just for an extra hour or 2 of play time

Athreous

Ugh
I guess it really isn't gonna be up on psn for 2 more hours

Seriously tempted to go to walmart even though I preordered on psn just for an extra hour or 2 of play time

If I get out at night here, I'll prolly get shot, be raped, kidnapped, etc :p

So hardly any store is open here at night =D

Evo X

Today I swapped my Gamestop pre-order from a location that was across the street from me to one over 6 miles away just because they were having a midnight launch.

SUPER stoked! Only 2 more hours to go!

demolitio

Just found out my kidney's fucked up so this game will be a good escape tomorrow. Maybe I have the conduit gene and it's just having a lot of adverse effects right now before I get my powers.

Just found out my kidney's fucked up so this game will be a good escape tomorrow. Maybe I have the conduit gene and it's just having a lot of adverse effects right now before I get my powers.

I just got my wisdom teeth out today so I feel your pain (to some extent).

This game will be a fantastic escape for both of us. :)

AdanVC

Enjoy the game, guys! Wish I could have enough money to buy a PS4 for this game right now but I have to wait until september if all goes well to have one (and by that time Destiny would be released aw yeah!)

Badgerst3

Gotta say I hope this is more than a 10-12 hour game.

First time digital. I have gotten used to finishing a game and trading it in via amazon or best buy.

Sigh. Maybe destiny will be my next. Lotta mileage possible there.

Gamestop Digital did say midnight central time (12 mins ago), now order is still OPEN and it says "Code release date is currently unavailable."

BITCHES, PLEASE

Pop

Gotta say I hope this is more than a 10-12 hour game.

First time digital. I have gotten used to finishing a game and trading it in via amazon or best buy.

Sigh. Maybe destiny will be my next. Lotta mileage possible there.

It's only that short if you rush it. Plus SP will be adding additional content over the coming weeks.

Now Destiny will imo have plenty of mileage like their Halo games. If competitive multiplayer is exciting as H2/H3 then I know what I'll be playing for years.

Top Bottom