• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Mononoke

Banned
I got it to work by adding it to my download queue via the web store. Go go go!

vRVhDpK.png

Can't figure out how to get here.

Why is it that the PS4s standby functions don't work at all from me? I went to the website and it says "PS4 will start downloading when you turn it on. If you want to do it in standby, turn on these settings!" but those settings have been on since I've had the PS4 and it's always been in standby.

JayEH

I'm downloading the game right now but It got an error when it tried to download all the pre-order dlc. How can I restart those downloads?

Can't start my download either... don't know why some people get the download and I do not. Tried the web store, tried the store on ps4... nothing :\.

A_Deputy

Neo Member
Hmm..Gamestop is still showing "Code release date is currently unavailable". Note to self, next time just purchase through PSN.

Hmm..Gamestop is still showing "Code release date is currently unavailable". Note to self, next time just purchase through PSN.

Yup. Got tricked into the extra 500 Sony Rewards points.

Ah well I need to sleep anyway. Just wanted to enter the code so the DL starts.

FatalT

Banned
I'm downloading the game right now but It got an error when it tried to download all the pre-order dlc. How can I restart those downloads?

Yeah, the 6 other pre-order DLC things won't download for me either. Just keep them in your notifications until they go up. You can press X on them to start downloading them again but until they're up, it'll keep just giving you the same error message.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Just started inFamous by purchasing my pre-order through the webstore then downloading through the Library button on PS4. Stalling for time by watching Attack on Titan.

I had to search in the web store and then click the cart icon and go through that process, although it said it was free (guessing as was preordered) and then it let me start the download.

PRZF2GN.png

Trevelyon

If it's any consolation you guy won't have to wait long until you can start playing. PlayGo will have you in within at least 2GB download/install.

BigDug13

Thank you! That worked, downloading now.

It wasn't in my download list, so I went and "purchased" it again for $0 and then it populated the list. You can add it to cart by going to PS4 games then Infamous

I tried that, there's no "purchase" button. Only a button to find out more info. Why can't I rebuy?

Never mind. Figured it out.

Dragon

Banned

Go into the Library view either in the store or on the right most tile on the PS4 home screen. Go into Infamous, it should launch the product page and there should be an add on section there when you can choose to download them.

Edit: My download is going superfast, 4 or 5 megs a second!

If I put my PS4 in standby mode while this is downloading, it will finish and install by the time I wake up right?

anddo0

Downloading finally.

It's odd that the PS4 can't download and install DLC without the main game being installed first. The PS3 can do it.

Mononoke

Banned
Strange, so when visiting that Sony online site, the page updated to show that it was "Free". So I had to check out again (with a balance of Zero dollars). Only then, did it allow me to finally download it. How wonky.

Finally started the download. Then got a million notifications about all of the other stuff not being able to download... but it looks like the main game is still going... YAY!

Try searching 'Infamous' on the PS store on the PS4 if you can't do it on the web store. That's what worked for me. Clicking on the first ad when you open the store didn't work for me.

Thanks this worked for me, just had to add it to my cart again it said "Free" and bam straight to downloading....
Edit: Did this on the website

Top Bottom