• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Soi-Fong

What the fuck kind of AA has SP used in this game??!! Seriously!!!! I have to fucking look HARD to find any aliasing.

Certainly a far cry from like the XB1 version of BF4.

Guys who are playing the game

How big does the world feel compared to the other games?

Also is the landscape more of a inFamous 1 metropolis or more subtle like inFamous 2?

thank you

ViciousDS

Banned
Omgomgkmgomgomgimg

JKBBKDq.jpg

!

Any impressions about stream fluidity and control scheme on Vita?

Well remote play has never worked amazingly with my connection so im not the best judge of that.

I will say that it is certainly playable and it is certainly awesome!

The controls are also great too.

Harp

Guys who are playing the game

How big does the world feel compared to the other games?

Also is the landscape more of a inFamous 1 metropolis or more subtle like inFamous 2?

thank you

Just played for an hour. The map looks big enough. The environments are like GTA 5 where the areas have a lot of detail so they feel large.

Tratorn

Since I don't visit Infamous-threads anymore to avoid any spoilers I might have missed it, but do we know when the first reviews will show up?

Soi-Fong

All you fan boys impression is so unreal, I want to hear from hater!

Hard to hate on a game that's actually good. I've already said some "negative" stuff about the game, but I'm not going to overstate anything if they don't negatively affect the game.

Just received my copy today from cheetahexpress(eBay) I'm in California used standard shipping. I checked the tracking # and it said the will be delivered on the on the 17th so you guys still might receive your copies today even if the says 17th.

Harp

All you fan boys impression is so unreal, I want to hear from hater!

If your want a game to justify your purchase of a high quality HDTV this is it. I think you will see people complain about momentum in his moves. Where you will jump and land and not be able to swing your chain right away. I like it prevents button smashing but some may prefer instant control

KePoW

Banned
If your want a game to justify your purchase of a high quality HDTV this is it. I think you will see people complain about momentum in his moves. Where you will jump and land and not be able to swing your chain right away. I like it prevents button smashing but some may prefer instant control

This is a good constructive comment, thanks for the feedback

Shady859

Woowoo mines here, free shipping as well. :)

UK plays in a hour and then I work 12 hrs today and tomorrow that's why I went free shipping besides being cheap.. See ya Monday night Infamous!

EGOMON

I hope this "cheetah express" is getting these copies legitimately, i would hate for SP to get cheated out of their money

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
The only things i'd say negative an hour in:

-cookie cutter sidequests
-pedestrians are dead inside
-cars don't react to damage convincingly

Which are really minor in the grand scheme of things

Soi-Fong

The only things i'd say negative an hour in:

-cookie cutter sidequests
-pedestrians are dead inside
-cars don't react to damage convincingly

Which are really minor in the grand scheme of things

I'll add the fire effects are kinda disappointing, but then we'd really start to get into really nitpicking territory. Tis game is amazing. Period.

Just received my copy today from cheetahexpress(eBay) I'm in California used standard shipping. I checked the tracking # and it said the will be delivered on the on the 17th so you guys still might receive your copies today even if the says 17th.

damn... I live in CA too, paid for expedited shipping as well and still dont have it lol

Top Bottom