• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

You're right that this is infamous 3 and it is on me as the game does play just like the others but with better graphics (and better presentation).

780 was for titanfall, trying to get the best 1080p setup I could get. Very happy with the 780 as it allowed me to max it out but I've talked plenty about it in the titan fall thread - amazing game.

Ok, playing Devil's Advocate here, would it be hard for you to post a picture or give us your PSN ID? Not trying to call bullshit, I just want to verify that you're a legitimate source and that your opinion can be taken seriously.

Ok, playing Devil's Advocate here, would it be hard for you to post a picture or give us your PSN ID? Not trying to call bullshit, I just want to verify that you're a legitimate source and that you're opinion can be taken seriously.

Oops, he just sold it. Literally one second ago.

Wait a few hours though; he might suddenly own it again.

;P

This one looks nice

1394917757-3.jpg

In this image I can see a digital Troy Baker!

maneil99

You're right that this is infamous 3 and it is on me as the game does play just like the others but with better graphics (and better presentation).

780 was for titanfall, trying to get the best 1080p setup I could get. Very happy with the 780 as it allowed me to max it out but I've talked plenty about it in the titan fall thread - amazing game.

Can you post your PSN ID

Phloxy

Going to be streaming some Infamous, near the beginning of the game, just going to do some free roam and random side quests/shard collecting, only smoke powers, no spoilers.
Twitch.tv/namtox

JambiBum

Going to be streaming some Infamous, near the beginning of the game, just going to do some free roam and random side quests/shard collecting, only smoke powers, no spoilers.
Twitch.tv/namtox

Don't know if you will see this or not, but if you end up getting banned on twitch just go to ustream. They won't ban you.

Since you are a junior, you might want to be more respectful. Ban = perm. Once you're a member it gets more lenient, so just drop it for now. It'll be forgotten in a few hours anyways.

FUN. Epic. Gorgeous.

Without spoiling anything....

Are the boss fights fun?

Is the mission design better than the previous games?

Is the overall story and character development improved? Will I care about the characters? Will I cry (I think the Sucker Punch guy said he did)?

Does this game basically cement Sucker Punch as an A team studio for Sony?

I-hate-u

Good! I played on Normal and it was surprisingly difficult at times.

I don't know if you will want to answer this here or in the spoiler thread, but
are there more than the 4 powers in the game? Like, are they locked until you beat certain missions? I primarily talk about graffiti or paper powers.

Without spoiling anything....

Are the boss fights fun?

Is the mission design better than the previous games?

Is the overall story and character development improved? Will I care about the characters? Will I cry (I think the Sucker Punch guy said he did)?

Does this game basically cement Sucker Punch as an A team studio for Sony?

The boss fights are fun, although it usually comes down to you spamming your rocket or charge shot because the normal bolts don't do much.

Yes the mission design is a lot better.

I think you will care about Delsin and Reggie (and the relationship they share) however, I don't think you will care about Fetch and the other characters. (They appear to infrequently).

YES. Sucker Punch are fucking wizards for pulling this off the way they did.

Endo Punk

Interesting. Just curious, would you say the bosses are better than the ones in inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2? Actually quite like the bosses in the first game, 2nd was a letdown imo.

Top Bottom