• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

iltm2axtq15l6j5yxi.gif

Delt31

You're still being very elusive about the fact that on March 5th, you made a post that you just put your PS4 on ebay. And here we are 10 days later and you're saying the exact same thing in this thread. You purposely haven't addressed this in any of your replies.

Anyways, I'm done.

Which smells of even more bullshit.

k, now I'm done for real.

If it makes you feel better (and to explain that I wasn't lying on the 5th), I put a PS4 bundle on ebay for a high price set at fixed to ensure it didn't sell at a price I didn't want. I ended up taking the bundle down after coming across the slick deals infamous deal and left only the ps4 games on ebay (which is still up for sale and can be seen on ebay under my account). I held onto the ps4 to play infamous and now that I have, I've decided it's time to part ways with the ps4. Hopefully that helps you understand the full picture! ; )

Loudninja

Graphics are awesome. Story, cutscenes, voicing is much better than in 1 and 2. I just got neon and it is reallllly awesome. Not to say I don't like smoke, but the traversal and precise shooting with neon feels a lot better than I thought it would. So far I'm really liking it, the controls are tight and it's pretty easy to hit where you want with the projectiles.
Man I cant wait for,they vastly improved upon inFamous it seems.

So the story is awesome as well,that's good to hear.

Anyone get to the
Paper Trail missions yet? Did you get the game to connect to their paper trail account? I have mine set up and linked to my PSN ID but it just keeps getting an error.

Atlas157

Anyone get to the

Go ask this in the spoiler thread. I'm pretty sure some people there know about it.

If it makes you feel better (and to explain that I wasn't lying on the 5th), I put a PS4 bundle on ebay for a high price set at fixed to ensure it didn't sell at a price I didn't want. I ended up taking the bundle down after coming across the slick deals infamous deal and left only the ps4 games on ebay (which is still up for sale and can be seen on ebay under my account). I held onto the ps4 to play infamous and now that I have, I've decided it's time to part ways with the ps4. Hopefully that helps you understand the full picture! ; )

Now reply to this post.

Raptor

Graphics are awesome. Story, cutscenes, voicing is much better than in 1 and 2. I just got neon and it is reallllly awesome. Not to say I don't like smoke, but the traversal and precise shooting with neon feels a lot better than I thought it would. So far I'm really liking it, the controls are tight and it's pretty easy to hit where you want with the projectiles. Haven't really noticed any slowdown from enemies being on screen or when destruction is going on.

Does the game uses bass for anything?

Sounds like a weird question but the powers needs to have some oomph to it .

Graphics are awesome. Story, cutscenes, voicing is much better than in 1 and 2. I just got neon and it is reallllly awesome. Not to say I don't like smoke, but the traversal and precise shooting with neon feels a lot better than I thought it would. So far I'm really liking it, the controls are tight and it's pretty easy to hit where you want with the projectiles. Haven't really noticed any slowdown from enemies being on screen or when destruction is going on.

Good to hear commentary from somebody who played the first two games.

It's a little too late for that my friend.

People took your "impressions" seriously, which isn't cool in my books. But no need for an un-necessary thread derail and everyone seems inclined to let you off easy, so it might be time to gracefully bow out of this thread.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Does the game uses bass for anything?

Sounds like a weird question but the powers needs to have some oomph to it .

There's a decent amount to it, I think. It's pretty much in line with the videos they've released.

I only used smoke but the sounds arent really too bad. They're not booming but their not really silent.

Yeah, they could probably bit be a bit louder or deeper, but they're not low or anything.

I was surprised too but someone emailed me directly and offered it so I changed to just selling the game (and I'll sell the ps4 separately). There are some very passionate infamous fans out there!

Holy shit for $200? That poor soul

*Estimated within 4-5 business days*

Maybe he gets to play it thursday, but since usps is utter shit with their delivery estimates, i would say either Friday or Sat. But congrats though.... :D

make-it-rain-gif.gif

aly

Anyone get to the
Paper Trail missions yet? Did you get the game to connect to their paper trail account? I have mine set up and linked to my PSN ID but it just keeps getting an error.

Not really a spoiler but:
Everyone gets an error. Might not be unlocked till Day 1.

FiggyCal

Banned

So when you said you sold it already, you meant that you had not sold it. It's a likely story, but you could see why he wouldn't believe you right. You said you sold it over a week ago and somehow miraculously were able to play Infamous.

Delt31

but you sold your PS4 on the 10th.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=103870017&postcount=5378

you had infamous more than 5 days ago?

also u say you have a 780 but when you built your pc it was a

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102317786&postcount=6077

just helping others and you with the timeline

the first post about selling my ps4 - that was me expecting to sell it. At that point it was not sold. As for the GTX 670, that's correct in that the PC I bought came with a 670. I then bought a 780 via craigslist b/c I got a great deal (400 cash). I'm now selling that 670 on ebay right now (active fixed price auction).

I'm only responding to these posts b/c I really like these forums and would't want others to think I'm lying about anything. This should help others with the timeline as you mentioned.

Delt31

It's a little too late for that my friend.

People took your "impressions" seriously, which isn't cool in my books. But no need for an un-necessary thread derail and everyone seems inclined to let you off easy, so it might be time to gracefully bow out of this thread.

Actually "my friend" it's not too late for anything as I explained below. If you can't accept someone has different views/experiences with video games, I feel for you. Maybe this thread will teach you that in this world that is a possibility.

Delt31

there's a few revision to the listing and not just auction to buy it now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...trksid=p2047675.l2569&rt=nc&item=331153997065

As I mentioned already - the auction was originally for my ps4 and infamous. I then updated it to just infamous as he reached out to me to buy infamous only for 200.

OK - at this point I'm done explaining myself and apologize for those in this thread who just want to here impressions (as I left those earlier but everything since has been to address these questions). I'm done though. Nothing else from me unless it's infamous gameplay related.

Harp

What happened to impressions of the game? Del does not like the game cool
He sold it cool. He has 800 bucks worth of graphics cards great! The game is infamous 3 if he was expecting something other then an infamous game that's on him.

Actually Del I do have one question if you had a 670 why buy a 780 to play BioShock?

He sold it cool. He has 800 bucks worth of graphics cards great! The game is infamous 3 if he was expecting something other then an infamous game that's on him.

Actually Del I do have one question if you had a 670 why buy a 780 to play BioShock?
everyones posting impression in the walmart thread.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
lol "been there done that" to describe an infamous game..

K bud.

Still really curious if concrete is gonna be another one of the power sets you acquire... i'm having a hard time seeing it work in my head cause you'd basically always be standing on a recharge source, right? Plus all the bad guys have it and all that... maybe as part of a cutscene towards the very end or something but as a standard power? nah yo...

I bet they got something ri-fucking-dikey-donkey for that tail end section. Gonna power up my beanie soooo hard.

Delt31

You're right that this is infamous 3 and it is on me as the game does play just like the others but with better graphics (and better presentation).

780 was for titanfall, trying to get the best 1080p setup I could get. Very happy with the 780 as it allowed me to max it out but I've talked plenty about it in the titan fall thread - amazing game.

cdkee

Banned
So far I only have smoke and neon. I can confidently say that traversal are super fun in both. You're bound to have a favorite but wow. This game is fun.

Top Bottom