• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
Is there a "normal" day light setting in the game? All the screens are either at night or have some kind of a red piss filter apply to it.

Was suppose to get my copy on Friday but USPS is absolutely terrible. Came in today, and my girlfriend is teasing me while I'm in my last class for the day. Dinner, a few meetings for a group project and then I can enjoy the game. Glad I went to the gym and did most of the things that take up time during the late evening.

xKXzgCe.jpg

how about using the concrete L1 ability to lift your self up three times and then comet drop off the tower
[/QUOTE]

Might wanna put power spoiler......I thought it was going to be strictly about the trophy.......
I was trying to not know the
4th
power.

alright guys I am going on black out

I need to avoid all inFamous threads until launch

peace
Why you no abandon thread

:mad:((
I... I'm coming with you. Honest. Here we go. There's so much else to do for six days anyway.

Sorry my fellow comrade I betrayed you

Even dodging inFamous related threads/videos/websites everywhere I go either with the people around me or on the Internet inFamous keeps popping in my face

;((((((

The fabulous life of Sony Ponies.

itlzBArGkyc1J.gif

(Needs a beanie, but I'm in the office)

I wonder if we will get that additional payment since we kinda spilled the beans

What does that even mean?

It means "not pristine midday sunlight with absolutely no color timing or filters applied."

Welcome to GAF where visuals should always be "this" and never "that." See: every complaint about grain, "piss filters," and mods removing visual tricks for PC titles because why should devs give their game a unique look.

Does it work from the point they stop you at? I can't climb any higher than the red and yellow caution lines or whatever. :(

I think you have to do this in the beginning of the game once you get close to the top of the space needle. Because you can't access the top or close to it once you do the mission and I think that's the only place on the map that you can drop that much.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I think you have to do this in the beginning of the game once you get close to the top of the space needle. Because you can't access the top or close to it once you do the mission and I think that's the only place on the map that you can drop that much.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'll try it out once I do my evil playthrough on Friday. I'll report back on it if I remember.

Think I'm going into the bunker as well.
MGS:GZ should give me enough to do until SS drops.

I was ambivalent on Infamous 1 and enjoyed Infamous 2, but man I'm really hyped for this one.

I feel your pain brother I do. Let's just hug it out. I know these next 2 hours will be unbearable for me. So I understand how waiting until Friday feels.

Also time to cancel my Amazon pre-order, in Cheetah we trust. I'm going to favorite his ebay store now. Maybe he will have more early releases.

how about using the concrete L1 ability to lift your self up three times and then comet drop off the tower

Might wanna put power spoiler......I thought it was going to be strictly about the trophy.......
I was trying to not know the
4th
power.[/QUOTE]

My bad man, put it in spoiler tags, other things were mentioned in there so I didn't know you would look. I'll put a disclaimer though.

Can't wait to see what options I will have to blowing apart the enemy. I loved the gameplay element of Infamous 1/2 where they pretty much gave you the tools to take down enemies in as cool a manner as your imagination can think up. Like Tossing one dude in the air with a push back move, then sniping him in the air 3-4 times before he lands. Or putting a sticky bomb to one enemy and throwing him back into the crowd of other enemies. Or creating giant freakin tornados or tossing cars like toys around.

I was wondering about this. Are there stunt awards? In the "karma ticker" part of SS it only shows the actions that change your karma and not bonuses for multi kills or throwing guys off rooftops or using the environment against them.

I have a personal vendetta against every one of you getting it early.

At least you'll have the experience of playing the game with the Day 1 patch and with Coles Legacy!

Also it will be nice to be playing through the game while everyone else is because you can talk about it here with everyone.

The people that have the game early can't do that (right now). :(

The middle east get's everything early.

No actually, we get games here pretty much right on the release date or a few days after the official release date. But the retailer here did wonders by getting the game this early!

I'm stoked...

Man this game is awesome :p

At least you'll have the experience of playing the game with the Day 1 patch and with Coles Legacy!

Also it will be nice to be playing through the game while everyone else is because you can talk about it here with everyone.

The people that have the game early can't do that (right now). :(

Day 1 patch is available for us as well. It's 333MB in size.

What's not accessible or present is the online information about the game on the dashboard.

That forbes article was cringe worthy bad. Sounds like an xbox fanboy article. There is plenty of infamous advertising, and Sony does not need to over hype it like MS did TF, sony doesn't need 1 game to try and "SAVE" it like MS does.

Wait the patch is available now?

A patch different from the 227 mb patch?

As soon as the game finished installing, the patch popped up and started being downloaded.

Size is 333MB

Update info says paper trail free bonus missions, Coles legacy pre order missions and content, other bug fixes.

Top Bottom