• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

VanWinkle

Maybe I'm just a jerk, but I think the gameplay shots people have posted here have spoken way more of the visuals than the non-gameplay supersampled shots SP have released. Impresses me so much more.

The_Monk

My birthday arrived on Sunday and so it went away, then, checking this thread every now and then and the hype only gets bigger and bigger. Why, my good people, why! I had to hold on and cancel my pre-order like some GAFfers know because Ground Zeroes was the cheaper choice considering I would had to pay full price for inFAMOUS (I'm getting GZ for less than 10€)... either way, I saw that the Sucker Punch Event photos I attended were uploaded on the web so I decided to post just a couple of them while you, lucky people are waiting to play this game:

gbFlWLIl.jpg

xOb3FEWl.jpg

N7NrsOul.jpg

FCpdmDWl.jpg

gPOE793l.jpg

:)

I'm at the beginning of the game again for my second playthrough and I gotta say I'm still having so much fun, even with just smoke.

You guys are really in for a treat on the 21st.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Maybe I'm just a jerk, but I think the gameplay shots people have posted here have spoken way more of the visuals than the non-gameplay supersampled shots SP have released. Impresses me so much more.

Agreed, although the IQ is good enough that I probably would have still thought they were touched up if they were released through the usual channels. Knowing these shots were taken by players with the retail build of the game blows me away.

Agreed, although the IQ is good enough that I probably would have still thought they were touched up if they were released through the usual channels. Knowing these shots were taken by players with the retail build of the game blows me away.
Agreed, in a world of downgrades the sharing of screenshots and video made easily available by the new consoles is a far better at showcasing games.

So does anyone know if Sucker Punch created a head phone app for this game? Like "the last of us or GTA5? I know in the Gold headphone announcement Infamous Second Son was featured.

lmbotiva

so, are you peeps getting this digital or physical copy? i was inclined to get all my ps4 games digitally but i have made the decision that all games Sony first party i will get on disc....and also the rayman games...lol

USC-fan

Banned
Funny... All the talk about this game being "short" is making me want to play it more. I hate bloated open world games.

Or games that put in a ton of filler to make the game seem longer than it is.

so, are you peeps getting this digital or physical copy? i was inclined to get all my ps4 games digitally but i have made the decision that all games Sony first party i will get on disc....and also the rayman games...lol
Digital. This is the type a game i will just fire up anytime like gta and just mess around.

I'm doing the reverse. Sony games digital and all others will be on disc. The reason being is I don't sell Sony games, and I always buy day 1.

Top Bottom