• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Atlas157

Weirdos

Yet I love this franchise and will be purchasing it day one. Decisions, decisions.

Do-It.gif

Oh my god this shot is incredible. Seriously you did a really good job with this one. Possibly the best I've seen of the game. Thanks,

Haha thanks!

It was actually taken during an orbital drop. Every once in a while you will get an orbital drop that doesn't zoom in on his douchey face and stays in third person behind his back.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
My biggest disappointment with the game is the time of day system. I'd have preferred a truly dynamic day night cycle with random weather. I wish it at least cycled randomly, especially after finishing the game. Oh well. Not a big deal obviously, but it would have been nice.
So would the ability to drive cars but you know how superhumans don't need this kind of stuff...with those neon and smoke powers, Delsin's basically his own weather and light machine anyway.

That beanie is gonna get some serious weartime with winter coming up. All I have right now is a beanie which is way too long so I have to fold it up like a cuff, which looks silly.

Can we change the titles lol.. went into the inFamous spoiler thread and saw enemies with powers. That better not have been his 3rd/4th power. :mad:

Lol yeah we probably should change the titles. And don't worry you just saw the
Paper
power which is unconfirmed. It's a part of the paper trail mission.

And to be clear that is not his
3rd or 4th power.

Lol yeah we probably should change the titles. And don't worry you just saw the
Paper
power which is unconfirmed. It's a part of the paper trail mission.

And to be clear that is not his
3rd or 4th
power.

You might want to spoiler that part. Some people don't want to know how many there will be.

I fell for one troll pic so I'm not falling for it again. That first pic is total BS. No way.

THAT DRAW DISTANCE!! that's how it goes right? Point and laugh after? Fuckers

The first one is actually a real picture I took one day when this guy I know Delsin was doing this thing called Orbital something? I don't know I didn't catch the name since he was being such a douche.

Orbital Beanie sounds about right though.

Then just cry like a baby and make a huge scene. The manager will override it just to get you out of the store.

Good point. At my age, there's no point trying to maintain dignity. I may have to try this.

I fell for one troll pic so I'm not falling for it again. That first pic is total BS. No way.

THAT DRAW DISTANCE!! that's how it goes right? Point and laugh after? Fuckers

The bridge or whatever in the water in the background isn't even reflected in the water in the first pic :p

MercuryLS

Banned
I'm surprised no one from the PC master race has come in here to tell us plebs why this isn't impressive and how people were playing games with these visuals in 2007.

FleetFeet

So I just ended up preordering on psn, mainly because I want to take advantage of the of the $10 credit for spending $60. Does anyone know if I'll still qualify with just the purchase of infamous at $59.99? They aren't going to exclude me over one penny, are they?

Top Bottom