• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

The every copy is limited is only for the US if you are Euro you will probably get the standard edition unless you buy the special edition that comes with the beanie.
American here. Probably getting the limited edition.
237.gif

Sadly, I had to cover most of that magnificent hair - well that, or make the beanie insanely big.

vTzw2AD.png
Thank you so much! I think you're right that the hair just can't be contained so I used my bad cut/paste skillz to keep the beanies on the cats. Now I have this awesome avatar so I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

grkazan12

Is Infamous on the PSN Store considered the "Limited Edition" as well?

Down to the wire and I still don't know which version to go with physical or digital? What are you guys going with?

woah..is coles legacy available to download right now. Someone on reddit said they played it

Edit: just tried to enter the code and it didnt work. Not sure what they are talking about. In the last update, it does say that it included coles legacy and paper trail. i guess the code for Coles legacy is really just a key to unlock it
Edit 2: nvm, i misunderstood what they said

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
woah..is coles legacy available to download right now. Someone on reddit said they played it

Edit: just tried to enter the code and it didnt work. Not sure what they are talking about. In the last update, it does say that it included coles legacy and paper trail. i guess the code for Coles legacy is really just a key to unlock it

Where did you do the trophy that
you dash through 2 air vents then comet drop? I thought I did it multiple times, but I haven't gotten it yet. :(

i was this close to buying a ps4 off kijiji, which has a good price actually.

i can just see myself getting spoiled because some peeps will use second son gifs months from now. ugh.

you dash through 2 air vents then comet drop? I thought I did it multiple times, but I haven't gotten it yet. :(

Don't read the spoiler please

There is an air vent on Augustine's tower that once you go through there is another one then you can comet drop on an enemy. Thing is enemies don't spawn there after the game lol

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Don't read the spoiler please

There is an air vent on Augustine's tower that once you go through there is another one then you can comet drop on an enemy. Thing is enemies don't spawn there after the game lol

So you have to do it onto an enemy? Damn, guess I'll just get it on my evil playthrough.

I dont think this is considered a spoiler...but I found a drug bust activity that was right next to a building. The building had two vents attached to it. I dont remember at all where that was. But i would not count on DUP for this trophy, they move around too much.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I dont think this is considered a spoiler...but I found a drug bust activity that was right next to a building. The building had two vents attached to it. I dont remember at all where that was. But i would not count on DUP for this trophy, they move around too much.

Alright, thanks.

This guy in NJ was selling it on Craigslist but I live in Brooklyn. He messaged me back a few times and then a few hours ago told me somebody else is picking it up tomorrow. It was going for $80.00 only a $15.00 boost.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I really hope this game gets some good scores. Sucker Punch deserves a winner.

The Sly games and first 2 inFAMOUS games were well recieved by critics. Personally, reviews mean jack shit to me, and haven't influenced my purchasing decisions since maybe high school. I don't use scores when I review games, because I don't think a number adequately expresses my opinion of a game.

I've been an SP fan since Sly 1, so they've always been winners to me, and I feel they've only improved since then. Being bought by Sony jas clearly been beneficial to them as well.

gl0w

Can somebody put a beanie on my Kaz superhero? :D appreciated!

Also my game is preorder and should be sent and arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to play it. It looks amazing!

Endo Punk

It's insane how good SP managed to make SS look. It's an open world game, how the hell does it look that impressive only 4 months into the PS4. I'm not a graphics whore and will always prefer 60fps in action games but gawdayam son! This is a system seller on visuals alone. I didn't feel this way about UC2 o PS3. Sure it looked good but understandably so, this on the other hand is a real surprise tbh.

I just heard an interesting point about the possibility of future powers in dlc.

When u collect all the blast shards in this game and use them, u have exactly 0 left over. Would the new powers just not be upgradable or would they already be upgraded. Kind of made me think there wont be any new powers obtainable. Still hoping for paper though

Cubed

Just finished my first playthrough (Good). It was solid. Like others have said: Too short. Not bad in any way, really... Just too short.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
It's insane how good SP managed to make SS look. It's an open world game, how the hell does it look that impressive only 4 months into the PS4. I'm not a graphics whore and will always prefer 60fps in action games but gawdayam son! This is a system seller on visuals alone. I didn't feel this way about UC2 o PS3. Sure it looked good but understandably so, this on the other hand is a real surprise tbh.

The other crazy part is that the game didn't look this good even in the preview build from a month ago. I know those preview builds are usually made in advance but at that point they're usually pretty close to final. AA has noticeably improved since then, even through Youtube videos. It really speaks a lot to the amount of time and effort they put in and the pace of development on PS4.

Alienous

They need to make a Festival of Blood-like spin-off called "Infamous SS", where Seattle is invaded and occupied by super powered Nazi conduits.

All of my personal game ideas are based off of title puns also. Like my one about the last two trustworthy beat cops in a corrupt police force battling crime and corruption. The title? Just Us.

Top Bottom