• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

ZeroX03

Banned
The 18 rushdown/20 combos/18 counters/4 zoning build on Catwoman works wonders for me, with high Strength investment. Sometimes awkwardly fails combos, but does very well at staying alive and slaughtering bosses.

Hasney

Any way to avoid pres x every new combat so I can be away from the tv ?

Buy a turbo controller, or setup remote play on PC and find a way of creating a script to do it for you. There was a post on Reddit about the latter, but you'll have to search it.

Marvel

could never
That awkward 2 minutes wait between two level 20's when I don't want to turn off gear because I want to use my new abilites lol...

I just realized you get 500 source crystals for decking your character out in all rare gear the first time. 1000 source crystals for all epic gear. Nice.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It'll probably just going to go up randomly at some point in the day, probably not tied to any current planet resetting.

patchday

I just realized you get 500 source crystals for decking your character out in all rare gear the first time. 1000 source crystals for all epic gear. Nice.

I didnt know you get 500 free crystals for completing the tutorial. Finally gotten around to doing it. figured I knew everything from IJ1 and MKX but was wrong

patchday

any ideas how much fighters will cost if we buy them separately. I know I want 2/3 heroes from fighter's pack 1 (starfire & red hood) but like many not super eager for subzero.

guess I could go look at MKX prices to get an idea tho

Customize character, choose AI loadout, R1/right trigger to set up skill points. Then, in Multiverse, at character select press square/X and scroll to AI loadouts.

The 18 rushdown/20 combos/18 counters/4 zoning build on Catwoman works wonders for me, with high Strength investment. Sometimes awkwardly fails combos, but does very well at staying alive and slaughtering bosses.

... is there a brief guide to what these mean :lol I'm confused. Very casual player.

shaowebb

30 combo. 30 counter. Done. Works on everyone I've tried. Hell it even made Cyborg a baller. Never stops pressuring and every poke converts.

ZeroX03

Banned
but plug them in where

what

If you follow the prompts given in the first post it'll take you right to it? I'm not sure how you aren't getting this, they gave you pretty clear steps. Have you not tried character customization at all?

Customize character, choose AI loadout, R1/right trigger to set up skill points. Then, in Multiverse, at character select press square/X and scroll to AI loadouts.

Wow its $6 for Darkseid.... thank god I preordered and why the hell is it 20 for the first fighter pack if they will be sold at 6 a pop......

To make the fighter pack seem like good value in comparison and the Ultimate Edition to seem like even better value.

If you follow the prompts given in the first post it'll take you right to it? I'm not sure how you aren't getting this, they gave you pretty clear steps. Have you not tried character customization at all?

I've changed masks and shit. What's AI loadout though? Like, when I fight against them in single player they'll wear what I choose?

fernoca

Wow its $6 for Darkseid.... thank god I preordered and why the hell is it 20 for the first fighter pack if they will be sold at 6 a pop......
The $20 pack also includes the Power Girl skin and the Gods Shader, along the 3 characters.

The $40 pack includes 3 skins , 2 shaders and 9 characters.

ZeroX03

Banned
I've changed masks and shit. What's AI loadout though? Like, when I fight against them in single player they'll wear what I choose?

When you select a loadout in character customization, look for the two at the bottom that are called AI Loadouts. Each character has them.

Razmos

Damn didn't get any shaders or abilities from my AI gold boxes so I can't test that theory today.

If anyone does, try deleting your battle log and see what you get instead of the shader/ability the next time

Jetman

Kinda bummed about that DLC rumor if true. No Constantine? Very Titan-centric with the exception of Tim Drake (unless we're thinking Red Hood isn't Jason Todd in this).

MKXL has a run button with its own stamina meter. That meter is also used for breakers. Its also a game where you have an actual block button instead of back to block. MKXL had environmental interactions like Injustice 2. Both have long stories and are very cinematic. MKXL had 3 different "styles" for each character that each had different special moves and a few different strings each to make them unique. This way you could play your dude more rushdown or zoner without having to swap to a completely different character if a matchup was rough.

Very similar in ways but very distinctive in various key ways. Both excellent titles.

Wait I read your post wrong. I was describing Injustice 2. I've never played MKX.

Haha, that's alright - and still sounds worth playing either way, even though they still kept the damn run and block buttons. Surprised that's one of the staples that have carried over in MK. Would fans really be that pissed to put those movements down to the directional pad like most other fighters?

Top Bottom