• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Razmos

I wonder if there will be a head option for Red Hood that removes the mask?

I doubt it though considering that Doctor Fate doesn't seem to have one, despite having a face model in cutscenes

I wonder if there will be a head option for Red Hood that removes the mask?

I doubt it though considering that Doctor Fate doesn't seem to have one, despite having a face model in cutscenes
Possibly. Deadshot's voice actor did facial capture for Deadshot's lines too even though he's always behind a mask. Could mean that the masked characters might get maskless gear at some point.

Marvel

could never
I have nearly 12k source crystals, how 'bout y'all?

Saving them for potential mindblowing alts down the line.

Why can't you mark items to sell from the screen where you can see what they actually look like?
Either I've overlooked something somewhere, but that's my biggest problem with the game so far m

Razmos

I dunno if this helps but I got an ability from an AI simulator gold box, and when I deleted the battle log and opened it again, I got a shader instead (for the same character)

Perhaps if you do this and get all the shaders for a character, then abilities will drop instead if you keep resetting?

Speaking of I just got 1-2 epics in all 5 of my AI gold boxes and reset for duplicates. Gimme all those credits and regen tokens.

ZeroX03

Banned
I dunno if this helps but I got an ability from an AI simulator gold box, and when I deleted the battle log and opened it again, I got a shader instead (for the same character)

Perhaps if you do this and get all the shaders for a character, then abilities will drop instead if you keep resetting?

Speaking of I just got 1-2 epics in all 5 of my AI gold boxes and reset for duplicates. Gimme all those credits and regen tokens.

Research this further!

Marvel

could never
Huh... Firestorm is kinda fun ish. Reminds me of Nova with that forward 3 heh

Bought Vixen and Jay and now I think I'm high enough level that I've stopped earning them. They damn good, no regrets.
I really want Vixen but I must stay patient, got a feeling a few prem skins are not too far off from dropping. Want to be ready just incase.

Yeah I was thinking that might work but I've yet to get an ability from one of the chests. Although I wasn't aware that shaders apparently share a loot spot with abilities so that probably makes it a bit easier.

Razmos

Research this further!

Yeah I was thinking that might work but I've yet to get an ability from one of the chests. Although I wasn't aware that shaders apparently share a loot spot with abilities so that probably makes it a bit easier.
I wish id tested it further now as this happened a few days ago.

For reference it was the Minigun ability for Green Lantern that dropped, and when I reset it dropped a Death (Alternate) Shader for Green Lantern.

It stands to reason that they share a loot pool and that if you were to get either a shader or ability then you could reset and get all of them, since you can't get duplicates

Makes me rather curious what drops if you manage to get all the shaders and abilities. Source crystals?

Razmos

Are you supposed to be able to farm gold boxes just by deleting the AI battlelog?
I doubt it's intentional.. but it's there for now. It will probably get patched out when Red Hood is added.

Just got my first set bonus, woo
DA_L2bNWsAEO1to

IbukiLordSA

So when is this Wonder Woman event going live, only see the 29th, looked this morning and saw nothing. Want to learn Wonder Woman this week so seems like a good time to start if I can get some cool looking gear.

Magwik

Banned
So when is this Wonder Woman event going live, only see the 29th, looked this morning and saw nothing. Want to learn Wonder Woman this week so seems like a good time to start if I can get some cool looking gear.

Best guess is in half an hour when two events reset

ZeroX03

Banned
Deadshot: You know what they call an unwatered plant?
Poison Ivy: I am not a weed, Deadshot.
Deadshot: You're still gonna get whacked.

Best guess is in half an hour when two events reset

Add three hours to that, 9AM EST when the game considers it a 'new day'.

The event is supposed to be live for a while, nobody should miss it.

Septic360

Banned
Guys talk to me. Completed the story. Was epic. Didn't know what was going on; didn't play the first game and don't read the comics so didn't have a clue about half the characters.

But LOVED the game.

The netcode is AMAZING! It's almost Killer Instinct level.

But talk to me.

Best character? Who? Which character is merking the most right now? I wanna beast like I did in MK9.

Oh and this customisation thing; are you seriously allowed to battle people who may have better gear? Kinda not fair no?

But yeah; hyped. Love this. Talk to me.

sephi22

Guys talk to me. Completed the story. Was epic. Didn't know what was going on; didn't play the first game and don't read the comics so didn't have a clue about half the characters.

But LOVED the game.

But talk to me.

Best character? Who? Which character is merking the most right now? I wanna beast like I did in MK9.

Oh and this customisation thing; are you seriously allowed to battle people who may have better gear? Kinda not fair no?

Deadshot, Black Adam, Superman, Batman

Magwik

Banned

But LOVED the game.

But talk to me.

Both players can agree to turn gear off. On PS4 it's square to bring up the option on map select, then L1 to turn gear off, other person has to do the same (in player matches, ranked is turned off).

Swamp Thing is real good.

kinberg

Neo Member
Probably been asked before but: what controllers are people using to play this game?

Debating if I should get a brook super converter to be able to use my x360 fighstick on my ps4, or if gamepad is fine for I2...

Any advice?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
To be fair it's an extended holiday weekend in the US so it might have a few more until tomorrow.

Yeah, my guess is the Diamond event continues throughout the day and we get at least 3 more.

WW event should replace that big center planet at the next changeover.

patchday

Catwoman: You keep a wallet in that suit?
Flash: You won't find out!
Catwoman: I always do

LOL!

Been messing around with catwoman this morning

Bought Vixen and Jay and now I think I'm high enough level that I've stopped earning them. They damn good, no regrets.

yeah I only bought Vixen so far

Top Bottom