• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Grimsen

Using the AI in Multiverse is awesome. I had eye surgery this morning, so I'm doped up on my couch pressing x once in awhile, and my trusty AI is getting the job done!

fernoca

Wasn't it stated that all 9 DLC characters would be released in 2017?
I heard that for MvCI, but not for this. If there's any link would be appreciated.

Even if they released 1 character a month, that would leave some for early 2018. Unless the guests are released along the non-guests. :p

Marvel

could never
Don't mind one fighter released at a time, gives me times to dedicate myself properly to learning em.

Although from what I have seen of Red Hood I think that right there is the character I will play the most. Absolute main right there, everything I wanted.

Looking forward to seeing his gear but his default stuff is fine. Only thing I'd like is glowing white eyes... he doesn't appear to have them in the normal outfit, big no no lol

Compbros

I also feel there gonna be a MK vs. DC 2 some day but before that both MK and Injustice still have stories to tell.

MK 11 is the easiest. Bring in more Deception and new characters into it and make the story about Earthrealm being unwillingly the villains now with Dark Raiden.

Multiple Realms like Netherrealm lead by Lui Kang and Kitana, Outworld and others build a alliance to stop Raidens plan to conquer the realms.

They fail but what can stop Dark Raiden? Last resort bring back Shao Kahn!

For Injustice 2 just make it about Darkseid or what i would prefer about all the Latern Corps and their version of Blackest Night. Bring in Zombie Louis and kill finally Superman off.

The problem is that the MK11 story you present can be very Injustice-y: Raiden decides that the other realms are a problem and Earth has been invaded and laid waste to too many times while the Elder Gods do nothing so he becomes proactive, invading realms and eliminating threats in some misguided idea of peace. Liu understands Raiden's descent into madness and gathers forces to go against him. Injustice.

Darkseid is retreading the Brainiac story of I2 in that they need Superman's help for him before Supes ultimately betrays them. Blackest Night makes sense for a bit but they needed bodies to create the Black Lanterns and anyone that died in Metropolis (Titans for example) can't be used. It'd mostly be people Superman personally killed like Lois, Lex, Joker, Shazam, Arrow, etc. It loses a lot of its personal struggle. You can get Cold and the like but it's too far and in between.

Cyros

I find something funny about them giving the Power Girl skin a full body suit, but I can have Wonder Woman walking around with her cheeks out.

I find something funny about them giving the Power Girl skin a full body suit, but I can have Wonder Woman walking around with her cheeks out.

All the girls are walking around with their cheeks out.

None of them wear masks, so of course their face is exposed.

spidye

quick question

shouldn't the wonder woman multiverse event start today? I can't seem to find it

I'm in europe btw, if that's improtant

The problem is that the MK11 story you present can be very Injustice-y: Raiden decides that the other realms are a problem and Earth has been invaded and laid waste to too many times while the Elder Gods do nothing so he becomes proactive, invading realms and eliminating threats in some misguided idea of peace. Liu understands Raiden's descent into madness and gathers forces to go against him. Injustice.

Darkseid is retreading the Brainiac story of I2 in that they need Superman's help for him before Supes ultimately betrays them. Blackest Night makes sense for a bit but they needed bodies to create the Black Lanterns and anyone that died in Metropolis (Titans for example) can't be used. It'd mostly be people Superman personally killed like Lois, Lex, Joker, Shazam, Arrow, etc. It loses a lot of its personal struggle. You can get Cold and the like but it's too far and in between.
Actually, Nekron doesn't need bodies to do his work. He even brought back the planet Vulcan and everyone on it in a Star Trek crossover. Black Hand would need some bodies to create the initial lanterns before summoning forth Nekron but that could easily be Shazam, Lex, Huntress etc.

Bring in Mary Marvel as the new champion to hold the lightning and deal with the dead Billy, Jessica Cruz getting a emergency ring when Hal calls for help etc.

I love bane
5hJtMtL.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I had my Lvl8 Supergirl running some Lvl5 fights and suddenly "anomaly detected" and it's fuckin Lvl20 Commie Superman. Yeah, that one wasn't gonna work work out. If you beat him do you get the skin?

Compbros

Actually, Nekron doesn't need bodies to do his work. He even brought back the planet Vulcan and everyone on it in a Star Trek crossover. Black Hand would need some bodies to create the initial lanterns before summoning forth Nekron but that could easily be Shazam, Lex, Huntress etc.

Bring in Mary Marvel as the new champion to hold the lightning and deal with the dead Billy, Jessica Cruz getting a emergency ring when Hal calls for help etc.

Ah, didn't know that.

vg260

That DLC "leak" is obvious bullshit posted by the same guy who lied about a ton of premier skins. "We swapped Raiden for Black Lightning after the backlash" got a good laugh out of me.

Yeah, the idea of NR admitting a backlash to one of their babies is hilarious. People really just can't come to terms with Raiden.

Also, any supposed "leak" with Terra and/or Beast Boy is an obvious wishlist fake.

f@luS

More than a member.
Found a working script for ai 100 tower thing.
Will run tonight while I sleep

They really need an open all mother box updates

200 bronze , 70 silver , 50 gold and 600 000 credit

Tired of opening / selling all stuff but epic that gives me money to buy new boxes that give me stuff that I will sell again to buy new boxes zzzzzz

Khezu

Outside of Red Hood and Manta, Raiden is my most hyped DLC character.

For the sole sake of hoping to get Hatless Raiden as gear.

I'll get this game when I come back from my holiday and E3 is over and I know what to expect from the rest of year. The last Netherrealm game I played was on the Xbox. How do you guys think the online community is going to hold up?

f@luS

More than a member.
Finished the first WW event. 4 perfect and one she took 2 hits. Amazing AI WW load out.
And love the damn script

Auto X button every 2 seconds

Razmos

I had the game completely closed and just opened it upon hearing that the WW event is up.. and it isnt.

The diamond box event is up but no wonder woman
(I'm in Europe if that matters)

FHIZ

Since there is no level on the gear rewards for Wonder Woman, I'm assuming I should level her up to 20 before I tackle this event?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I'll get this game when I come back from my holiday and E3 is over and I know what to expect from the rest of year. The last Netherrealm game I played was on the Xbox. How do you guys think the online community is going to hold up?

The online community should be strong until the next NRS game.That said it's going to be weaker on Xbox due to the tournament scene being on PlayStation.

fernoca

Anyone has the names of each gear set of the WW event?
My WW has overflow so all the extra gear is going to the same place.

f@luS

More than a member.
2nd WW finished with gold box. Almost always perfect. Love AI and script. In 30m will have the full set

Top Bottom