• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

bman94

Okay here me out...there should be story DLC for Injustice, that focuses on Flashpoint. Most of the characters are already there and Injustice itself sort of follows in the "heroes fighting heros" concept that Flashpoint has.

J_Viper

Sent a request the most recent guild. Hope I get in!

What's the quickest way to get a character to level 20? I wanna get that WW gear

f@luS

More than a member.

What's the quickest way to get a character to level 20? I wanna get that WW gear
Versus. Take a 2nd controller. Put a level 1 against you and with Wonder Woman I do front + strong attack rebounding on back + strong attack. Usually 3 combos per match around 6-7sec.

25min max to be 20

Marvel

could never

You don't need to be 20 to get her new movie gear.

But the fastest way to level up is by heading to Multiplayer and using an extra pad. Just beat on em for perfect victories, quick, big xp

2nd WW finished with gold box. Almost always perfect. Love AI and script. In 30m will have the full set
Curious about your distribution of AI points. I think mine is heavy counter/combo, with just a bit of rushdown.

I currently have the gear that gives a pretty decent % chunk against male fighters (which is most of the roster), so she's mopping the floor with the towers super quickly.

f@luS

More than a member.
Curious about your distribution of AI points. I think mine is heavy counter/combo, with just a bit of rushdown.

I currently have the gear that gives a pretty decent % chunk against male fighters (which is most of the roster), so she's mopping the floor with the towers super quickly.
30 grappling 30 counter
Or
14 grappling 19 rushdown 27 combos

I like first one better

3rd piece done. 2 to go ! Playing thumper ATM as well

Tyaren

So, who are the characters that you get the most gear dropped for?

For me it's Catwoman and Cheetah and then with some distance also Robin and Poison Ivy.
Of course I don't really use any of those. XD

J_Viper

Versus. Take a 2nd controller. Put a level 1 against you and with Wonder Woman I do front + strong attack rebounding on back + strong attack. Usually 3 combos per match around 6-7sec.

25min max to be 20

You don't need to be 20 to get her new movie gear.

But the fastest way to level up is by heading to Multiplayer and using an extra pad. Just beat on em for perfect victories, quick, big xp

Holy fuck, would've never thought of that

Thanks fellas

Xbox Gaf Guild Members: we have 6 runs of the final tower to finish of the Multiverse. We have under 20 hours to do so at this point. I'm good for 1-2 runs at lunch, but if you've been avoiding the guild multiverse tab, today is the day to hop in their and contribute a single (or multiple) runs.

f@luS

More than a member.
I try to regenerate the theatrical leg for Www bt even though it's level it has shitty stats even after 5 rolls its around 800 selling price. Strange

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The one bad thing about this WW movie gear is it'll cover up her bubble butt.

JsLTLFL.gif

sinkfla87

I have the game on both Xbox and PS4 and I'm dealing with way more salt from people on Xbox lol. Got screamed at for using Robin who "takes no skill" apparently.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

For me it's Catwoman and Cheetah and then with some distance also Robin and Poison Ivy.

Catwoman
Captain Cold
Atrocitus
Poison Ivy
Firestorm
Cheetah

Basically every character I don't play.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Harley to Aquaman between rounds: "Did you wet yourself?"

cuz he literally did lol

f@luS

More than a member.
Means your gear can have the look of one piece but the stats of another.
I though so. But it has set bonus so it's not just about style

Anyone else got theatrical WW legs and could bother to post stats ?
Finished the 4th even got the head. Everything has nice stats but the legs even though i rerolled it a lot

Tyaren

Catwoman
Captain Cold
Atrocitus
Poison Ivy
Firestorm
Cheetah

Basically every character I don't play.

Since it's Catwoman, Cheetah and Poison Ivy for you too and the others seem similar to my experiences as well, these characters do indeed have higher drop rates. Maybe because they have more gear in circulation?

Arcteryx

I though so. But it has set bonus so it's not just about style

Anyone else got theatrical WW legs and could bother to post stats ?
Finished the 4th even got the head. Everything has nice stats but the legs even though i rerolled it a lot

I got the legs initially with ability. Was able to re-roll to strength, but topped out at +144. Sell price never got above 900.

Kinda odd, but oh well.

Xeteh

Blue Beetle and Green Lantern have just two fewer epics than I have for Harley who was my first level 20. I don't play either. I also have 15 unlocked shaders for Green Lantern and that isn't counting the Ultimate pack ones.

AdaWong

For me it's Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy. I swear I have to clean up their shit 2013921310392103012 times for overflow gear.

stn

I don't have access to my games at the moment. Can anyone please tell me what you have to do to get all the WW gear from this event? Is it easy?

f@luS

More than a member.
I got the legs initially with ability. Was able to re-roll to strength, but topped out at +144. Sell price never got above 900.

Kinda odd, but oh well.
So I'm not the only one. Legs sux. But needed for all set bonus

Other pieces are amazing. Just finished the whole set. The shield goes for 4200 credit. Other pieces after reroll around 3500

2950 str 2700 ability 2000 défense thanks toe the set bonus and I forgot health around 1700 I believe

IbukiLordSA

Completed the Wonder Woman set, was a good way to learn the character as well. Actually quite enjoy the playstyle, the Sparta kick is awesome.

Spinky

Got an Epic "Shadow Vigilante Nightwing Cowl", and it didn't even go to my overflow. It's just gone.

...Lol.

EDIT: I wanna die.

Kalentan

I feel like you're less likely to get items for character you use.

I main Blue Beetle and it's extremely rare for me to get something for him but really common to get gear for say Green Lantern who I only played in the Story.

I feel like you're less likely to get items for character you use.

I main Blue Beetle and it's extremely rare for me to get something for him but really common to get gear for say Green Lantern who I only played in the Story.

That's really how it feels. Opened 28 diamond boxes and blew through over 400k in opening boxes only to get 3 Darkseid *rares*

It can't be working as intended.

f@luS

More than a member.
Alrighty, got the full set of ww gear.
Can you check your legs if stats sux are are around 1000 credit to sell ?

Only bad thing for me.
But damn never played her just tried with full set my super move does 750 damage against a level 20 enemy. 2/3 of one bar.

Top Bottom