• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
How long do these events typically last? Don't want to miss it. Just got the game yesterday

The Wonder Woman event is for two weeks I think. That is enough time to hit 20 with WW.

Normally the longest a multiverse event lasts is a week.

Marvel

could never
Can you check your legs if stats sux are are around 1000 credit to sell ?

Only bad thing for me.
But damn never played her just tried with full set my super move does 750 damage against a level 20 enemy. 2/3 of one bar.
I just turned off my console lol :S she's also only lv 13, so I know already they suck until I regen the gear I'm afraid.

Kalentan

That's really how it feels. Opened 28 diamond boxes and blew through over 400k in opening boxes only to get 3 Darkseid *rares*

It can't be working as intended.

I'm level 20 Blue Beetle and yet I still have yet to get a single rare or epic helmet.

It's annoying.

JAXXX

i think i may have accidentally deleted wonder woman's new movie tiara.

can i just play the multi mode again and get it??

edit-my inventory was full. :(

i think i may have accidentally deleted wonder woman's new movie tiara.

can i just play the multi mode again and get it??

edit-my inventory was full. :(
Delete some gear and check the overflow. If you don't have it, don't worry. It'll be added to the normal loot later.

arimanius

That's really how it feels. Opened 28 diamond boxes and blew through over 400k in opening boxes only to get 3 Darkseid *rares*

It can't be working as intended.

Yeah I'm starting to think something is up. I get so much gear for the same 2 or 3 characters and hardly anything for other characters.

Edit* when I opened 433 bronze boxes and some diamond ones and saw the distribution is what got me thinking this way

f@luS

More than a member.
Ok last time i repeat this but I can't believe how useful' and good this remote play + script is

Currently eating and watch a tv show while my computer just finished me all WW event and new diamond box events. I'll clean every day multiverse like this 🙏🏻

Yeah I'm starting to think something is up. I get so much gear for the same 2 or 3 characters and hardly anything for other characters.

Edit* when I opened 433 bronze boxes and some diamond ones and saw the distribution is what got me thinking this way

I think I saw something about loot bias in the options. Maybe you can deactivate it

Spinky

Is there a limit to your overflow or something? If you have too much in there does the rest just disappear? I'm distraught about losing that Nightwing mask for no apparent reason tbh.

Is there a limit to your overflow or something? If you have too much in there does the rest just disappear? I'm distraught about losing that Nightwing mask for no apparent reason tbh.
Think it's 20. Have been careful and never had anything end up there yet.

arimanius

Ok last time i repeat this but I can't believe how useful' and good this remote play + script is

Currently eating and watch a tv show while my computer just finished me all WW event and new diamond box events. I'll clean every day multiverse like this 🙏🏻

I think I saw something about loot bias in the options. Maybe you can deactivate it

Isn't loot bias only for loot you get for after a match and not boxes?

So, who are the characters that you get the most gear dropped for?

For me it's Catwoman and Cheetah and then with some distance also Robin and Poison Ivy.
Of course I don't really use any of those. XD

For me it's Atrocitus and I dont even play with him.

18814730_14357.jpg

Xeteh

Think it's 20. Have been careful and never had anything end up there yet.

This is how I am. Once I see a character's inventory is full I immediately go clear it out. I've never had more than 5 items in Overflow, I don't want to chance losing something.

Marvel

could never
I didn't even know about overflow haha, pretty sure there will be a couple epics there. A nightwing gauntlet I think

Xeteh

Smash Hit Boots for WW seem to be bugged, stats are low as balls at level 20.

Kosovo I already got most of the the Wonder Woman movie gear before I hit 20. Am I screwed out of it being level 20?

Regenerating gear changes the stats but doesn't change the piece, it also makes it whatever level your character is when you regenerate. Once you start opening tons of boxes you get a shitload of regen tokens, especially selling unwanted gear. I have 300 at this point.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
My Wonder Woman build is over 3000 strength now thanks to this event, that actually ended up working out pretty well.

Permanently A

so is there a collection of good tips/tricks anywhere? I've been playing multiverse but it doesn't feel like I'm making too much progress. are there any easy ways to level up?

Xeteh

how can you let the AI play the multiverse fights?

I hate that nothing gets explained in this game

Under customize character set up an AI loadout and then when you're picking a character in the multiverse hit Square (or X for XB1) and choose the AI loadout.

so is there a collection of good tips/tricks anywhere? I've been playing multiverse but it doesn't feel like I'm making too much progress. are there any easy ways to level up?

Set rounds to 300 seconds, one round for victory and go in to versus with two controllers. Just beat the 2p over and over getting perfects because those can give bonus exp and you get more exp the faster you win fights.

Carm

So, I'm going through my Batman gear after opening a bunch of boxes, before I start selling gear. I have all five pieces of the Mark-11 set, the 5/5 set bonus is:

Battle-Rangs: Increases Batarang Damage by 15.00%

Sounds good right?

Scrolling down to a new epic:

Gauntlets of Gotham

Augments

Battle-Rangs: Increases Batarang Damage by 15.01%

Not the first questionable set bonus I've seen here or in other games but it's still silly the five pc is worse than one slot of gear.

All gear pieces are level 20 epic

spidye

Under customize character set up an AI loadout and then when you're picking a character in the multiverse hit Square (or X for XB1) and choose the AI loadout.

Set rounds to 300 seconds, one round for victory and go in to versus with two controllers. Just beat the 2p over and over getting perfects because those can give bonus exp and you get more exp the faster you win fights.

Choose AI load out by pressing square/x on Xbox while selecting character for an event.

thanks guys

Permanently A

Cool, how do you change the settings for versus fight? Square doesn't seem to have those options

So yeah, AI Battle Simulator can definitely be used to get all the shaders and hero card stuff. Haven't seen an ability pop up in place of the shader yet but I'm going to keep trying.

AdaWong

Dude, this shit works. I just beat Cheetah at level 11 using this method. Except i hugged the wall and threw her when she came close then used shield throw when she charged at me.

I'm telling you it works almost 100% of the time LMAO

AdaWong

So yeah, AI Battle Simulator can definitely be used to get all the shaders and hero card stuff. Haven't seen an ability pop up in place of the shader yet but I'm going to keep trying.

What do you mean? Is there an easy way to get shaders using AI Battle Siulator that I don't know of..?

patchday

WW was the 1st hero I maxed out. It freaks me out when people don't even have her at 20 yet

been using her in ranked and everything

Top Bottom