• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

ZeroX03

Banned
Is there a visual loot guide anywhere? I'd like to see what kind of costumes are available, preferably based on classic comics instead of the tacky OTT NRS standards.

Also, currently got Supergirl doing AI endless to level up. Levelling up takes way too long in this game, surely by design to NRS/WB can tempt you with microtransactions. I don't think this game has received nearly as much shit as it deserves in that regard. I've been playing regularly for the past fortnight, yet I still only have enough currency for one premier skin.

There's a cap on it, you stop earning it at level 60.

People don't really care because it's limited to cosmetics. Of course NRS are patching things to make the gear economy worse too, but there's no money involved in that.

While true it wouldn't be a night and day difference

Like a good player would never win a set off a top player

No idea what you're trying to say

Zetta

I get an Aquaman ability from the Ability multiverse but still held hope for Cat Call from Diamond box. I open the box and I get an Epic for Captain Cold, Scarecrow and Catwoman but who gets the ability goddamn Scarecrow. I will say this though, the ability drops have increased significantly since the update.

patchday

Is there a visual loot guide anywhere? I'd like to see what kind of costumes are available, preferably based on classic comics instead of the tacky OTT NRS standards.

Also, currently got Supergirl doing AI endless to level up. Levelling up takes way too long in this game, surely by design to NRS/WB can tempt you with microtransactions. I don't think this game has received nearly as much shit as it deserves in that regard. I've been playing regularly for the past fortnight, yet I still only have enough currency for one premier skin.

turbo controller in endless or ps4 remote play + autohotkey script (PC) (search for reddit thread)

right now we've got 50% bonus XP in XL guild too which I used to get my Bane to 20 yesterday while I was doing house work

I get an Aquaman ability fromt eh Ability multiverse but still held hope for Cat Call from Diamond box. I open the box and I get an Epic for Captain Cold, Scarecrow and Catwoman but who gets the ability goddamn Scarecrow. I will say this though, the ability drops have increased significantly since the update.

I got 2 abilities for scarecrow from first two multis. but then got abilities for Batman and WW. Funny thing I thought I had all the skills for Batman since I already had 6 skills. Now I have 7 o_O

h0mebas3

I started off using stick and used it for a couple of weeks. Decided to try playing it on pad (literally started today) and I gotta say, the game feels alot better to me on pad.

Interesting. I've playing on stick for about a week (coming from games where I play stick) and I've been wondering if I shouldn't try pad. I've heard it's easier to play NRS games on pad but then I see plenty of top level players playing on stick as well so it has me wondering...

patchday

Well guild XL is full. There should probably be a gaf guild XL 2 made at this point for folks that were not around.

Interesting. I've playing on stick for about a week (coming from games where I play stick) and I've been wondering if I shouldn't try pad. I've heard it's easier to play NRS games on pad but then I see plenty of top level players playing on stick as well so it has me wondering...

I think Sonic fox uses a pad. Cant recall ever seeing him play NRS games with stick. I actually most IJ2 pro used pad. *

h0mebas3

I think Sonic fox uses a pad. Cant recall ever seeing him play NRS games with stick. I actually most IJ2 pro used pad. *

He does. Nerd Josh, BiohazardCMNDR, Ultradavid, RIP, Sajam, and Tasty Steve (from what I have seen) all use stick. Definitely has me considering and reconsidering...

spidye

Wait, there's a BvS cowl for Bats?

9fbnvtip0qcy.jpg

looks like the batfleck cowl to mee

So how many people are using stick vs pad?

I started on stick because I play every fighting game on it. And it was fine for the most part just awkward for some motions especially with SF inputs because of how the input buffer works in this game. But then I tried pad one night like two weeks ago and it felt so natural that I switched. Its the first fighting game i've ever went pad on, too. So I was shocked at how there was basically no awkward transitional period, I was just doing everything i'd been doing on stick right away.

ZeroX03

Banned
Pulled Hermes' Blessing and Artemis' Strength from a Platinum Box, heh.

Saw some posts floating around from a guy who's got basically every ability except Cat Call, even soft resetting isn't getting it to drop. Drops not rigged at all...

Also, as I suspected, epics are 'fixed' and regen is not truly random, there's predetermined spreads. I've been noticing rerolling some epics that they'd always have worse stats than others, even after 10+ regens. Shame if you're going for a certain look/set, you'd have to transmog.

patchday

good lord what horrible person at NRS thought Darkness was fun?! just had to suffer through that awful mod for last boss at this guildverse tower. Luckily final boss was Green Lantern (not Aquaman). I would've quit if it was Aquacheat

vg260

Injustice 2 shown as one of the games getting Xbox One X enhancements.

Probably getting made equal with Pro.

On the Xbox website they have a games list filter which now includes 4K as a choice, and I2 shows up as one of them if you select 4K. I don't know if that means native or they could be using some sort of checkerboard up-scaling.

Either way, that would be awesome. I'm still rocking a 1080p though, but I'd be real interested to see how nice it would look.

I had 0 mother boxes days ago, I played and played Multiverse and guild events to the point where I had 198........... started the process of opening them all and got sick of it with 185 still left to open (need to go through every character and clear out the poorer stat items).

Making some headway... lol

Rt3gjvM.jpg

f@luS

More than a member.
What happened. I was leveling my last level 20 dr fate and i Went from 2.5 to 4.5 millions credits. 10k to each win in versus. It was never so fast

Ravek

Banned
PS4 user here, my guild doesn't do shit even though its full. Any suggestions for a super active guild? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.

What happened. I was leveling my last level 20 dr fate and i Went from 2.5 to 4.5 millions credits. 10k to each win in versus. It was never so fast

Dr. Fate has a piece of epic gear where whatever health you have left will be translated into credits, so if you're beating a second controller without taking damage, you'll make tons of credits.

f@luS

More than a member.
Dr. Fate has a piece of epic gear where whatever health you have left will be translated into credits, so if you're beating a second controller without taking damage, you'll make tons of credits.
Oh ok. So I'm doing perfect only. 10k per 8 second fight. It's crazy !!! Like 16s for a golden box.

Anyway good to know thanks

ZeroX03

Banned
I've got Doctor Fate's Lapis Philosophorum with the Alchemical Transmogrification ability equipped, why am I not getting the bonus credits? I'm still only getting like 1000. VSing a second controller. One round, 300 seconds. Gear on, scaling off. Not working in single fight either.

e: set it to two rounds now I'm getting 3k. Do you have to stack the ability or get Fate's health really high or something.

patchday

Yeah we were rank 13 when I checked at some point yesterday!

Man I better get in lots of pvp matches today before Red Hood shows up and overruns the ladder. I'm sure he'll be tier 1 easy

patchday

Yeah I have that Lupis belt for him. He's my little money maker for sure

edit- Havent felt the need to do that particular thing tho (hook up second controller). I just let Fate's AI play when I'm afk. But that would make way more money for sho'

Top Bottom