• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Strider

I'm saving the rest of my gold for boxes after Red Hood drops so I can go for his gear... One ability multiverse was good enough for me especially since its random what character its for.

patchday

oh ya I'm still sitting on 2 mil for red hood. plus I have to wait a week after he drops so might even have 3 mil ready

Still hoping I wont have to use my money. maybe by the time I get him there's a multiverse for his epics

--------------

ah yeah just pulled an epic chest for Adam. Now everyone is decked in epics. Granted, I don't like any of my epic head pieces for Harley. Tempted to transmog. I hate all these clown masks and not fond of this army helmet

Siege.exe

I'm saving the rest of my gold for boxes after Red Hood drops so I can go for his gear... One ability multiverse was good enough for me especially since its random what character its for.

Aren't boxes based on when you get them though?
Edit: I can't read

Holy crap, team battles are super fun. I didn't even care that I never got to fight the Joker myself. I was having way too much fun just stopping his butt from getting out combos with my boomerang and tossing out health and super meter.

f@luS

More than a member.
Boxes loots are chosen when u got them. Useless to save them for red good. Just save money to buy gold boxe once red hood is released

Jetman

oh what the fudge just pulled a second Scarecrow ability from that random ability multiverse

oh the punishment. what are the odds? Wonder if it has anything to do with scarecrow being one of my most low level characters

Still thankful for this event! Just clearing the way for abilities I want

Wait, what? I didn't see any Ability award Multiverses when I was on earlier. Is this only in the Guild Multiverse?

sinkfla87

Zetta, False Witness and I knocked out a ton of the Joker boss battles tonight in the XL guild. The teaming up stuff is some of the most fun I've had in this game yet! We're rank 43 now.

Strider

Boxes loots are chosen when u got them. Useless to save them for red good. Just save money to buy gold boxe once red hood is released

That's exactly what I said I'm doing. I guess I used the term gold instead of credits which is kinds throwing people off lol

But yea I'm buying the boxes after he releases

Thank Rao finally got Cat Call from my third ability tower.

Now the hunt for the staff continues. Also the fact that the characters i play the most have the least amount of abilities is funny.

sinkfla87

I saw sonicfox tweet that deadshot received a stealth nerf? Anyone have details?

They're saying (Pig and P2W as well) that B12 U3 into BF1 MBBF1 BF1 only works on certain characters now. A combo that existed before doesn't truly exist anymore. I haven't tested it myself but TBH if the pros are saying that I don't doubt them haha. Sonicfox isn't happy about that nerf.

I am.

sinkfla87

Guild XL is slaying, good to see consolidating the active players worked.

Third tower trolled me. Ability for a character I barely touch. Especially annoying because the multiverse itself mentions Catwoman.

What's your PSN? I'm happy we're in the same guild then lol. I got trolled twice yesterday. It's at the point where I don't even wanna spend the 150k anymore because I know I'm not ever getting that damn staff.

Razmos

1st ability multiverse got me an upgrade to Gorrila Grodd's throw, second got me Wonder Womans sliding sword move (yess) and third got me a new move (rising kick) for Black Canary

Fury451

Banned
So I completed the Supergirl multiverse for all of the epic gear.

Look in inventory- no epic gear.

I have stuff already, but I didn't see anything new at it. The only thing I need for her still is arms which were supposed to be part of it. No fair NRS.

Razmos

So I completed the Supergirl multiverse for all of the epic gear.

Look in inventory- no epic gear.

I have stuff already, but I didn't see anything new at it. The only thing I need for her still is arms which were supposed to be part of it. No fair NRS.
Was your inventory full? Look in the overflow

Also damn, I just realized I should keep an eye out for the multiverse events with the "No Jumping" modifier. Would be a great way to level up characters by equipping them with the bonus exp for no jumping gear and then setting the AI loose on it repeatedly

Fury451

Banned
Was your inventory full? Look in the overflow

Also damn, I just realized I should keep an eye out for the multiverse events with the "No Jumping" modifier. Would be a great way to level up characters by equipping them with the bonus exp for no jumping gear and then setting the AI loose on it repeatedly

Not for her, I did check there absolutely nothing. It's kind of weird though, I had some epic piece for another character from a box that went into overflow. I go there immediately afterwards to clear out some space, and it's gone. It only seems to happen with epic gear and nothing else.

delSai

Seems like you can just farm the GL Multiverse for Platinum Motherboxes. Getting my third right now and if the Platbox Reward stays i'll keep going lol.

clockpunk

Are there any plans for another Xbox Guild? Desperate to try it out, but both are full... :-/ gamer tag: Clockpunk.

If nothing else, if users aren't active, could we perhaps set up a system to rotate those of us who would be in?

ZeroX03

Banned
GUESS WHO JUST PULLED CAT CALL

OnljPRs.jpg

BITE ME NRS

Keym

If anyone in the guild needs to level up their characters, now would be the best time to do it. Beating the first multiverse guild event gave us a +50% character XP boost, I have no idea how long that'll last for.

Top Bottom