• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

patchday

Not currently. It's a nightmare. I've never dreaded opening rewards before this game.

LOL!

I think they wanted to avoid letting people buy like 20-100 boxes while their toons are low level (like Level 1 for this example) and then open the boxes after the toons are L20. Of course the gear will still be Level 1. To solve this issue they trying to force you to open the boxes soon as you buy. Hence the awkward system they have now

Looks like they choose to solve the issue for now with the Diamond box universe where you have to pay $150k to enter. Even though I've entered like 4 of those I still have millions saved. Not really complaining I hated artificial money caps like Destiny had that prevents players from becoming millionaires. I'd much rather complain that I'm too rich then be infinitely poor

Son Of D

Just picked this up. Thinking of using Supergirl as I enjoyed her when playing my friend's copy. Any tips and tricks for her?

EDIT: Also is there a new guild on PS4? OP says House of Ls 7 is full.

Blank!

Just picked this up. Thinking of using Supergirl as I enjoyed her when playing my friend's copy. Any tips and tricks for her?

Supergirl is fun, she's not very PvE friendly though as mixups don't really work against the AI and zoning is just slower leveling/gearing. Her damage output is rather low and she's meter dependent for decent damage, which is another knock against her in PvE because you simply won't build meter fast enough without taking hits... which just slows down PvE stuff.

Her combos aren't that bad (IMO) unless you're trying for some super optimal stuff.

mattdeckard

Neo Member
Supergirl is fun, she's not very PvE friendly though as mixups don't really work against the AI and zoning is just slower leveling/gearing. Her damage output is rather low and she's meter dependent for decent damage, which is another knock against her in PvE because you simply won't build meter fast enough without taking hits... which just slows down PvE stuff.

Her combos aren't that bad (IMO) unless you're trying for some super optimal stuff.

Although i'm really enjoying playing Supergirl in the multiverse, i can definitely agree with this! Who would you say are the more pve-friendly chars?

I main Robin but play Supergirl in alot of the matchups I don't like with him (that being like half the cast at this point lol) One thing I've started using more that I don't see alot of supergirls doing yet is ending corner combos in a hover cancel and depending on the timing of your last f23 (or the string you used to start the combo) you can get either a crossup or same side mixup. For example b12 MB ice breath nj3 f23 DB1 cancel j1 f23 hover cancel j1 f23 hover cancel and at this point the you hit the opponent with a crossup meaty j1. You can get same side from changing the timing on the last F23

Blank!

Although i'm really enjoying playing Supergirl in the multiverse, i can definitely agree with this! Who would you say are the more pve-friendly chars?

Rush down characters with big damage. Black Adam is probably the most beginner friendly. Meterless damage in the 400+, 1-bar for 500+ and that's before gear. His B&B is incredibly easy, there's really no super strict timing or anything compared to some of the other characters (supergirls 11 u3 into b12 link is tight as hell).

Batman is another one, but he simply doesn't build meter. His combos are in the 400+ and don't even involve special moves it's just button presses and (minor) timing issues.

Superman works too but needs meter for the big damage. Has better ranged options against harder PvE opponents and better wakeup options than the other two, so he's my pick for "harder" fights.

vg260

Remember that old Katie Cassidy tweet of her doing motion capture?

Well, it was for Supermassive's new game, Hidden Agenda.

Not surprised it's not for this. While their face tech is great, it remains to be seen how well it works to mimic a known actor's look in that much detail. I could see it being difficult and needing too much actor in-studio time to pull it off.

I'd be satisfied CW-style outfits.

I really want a bunch of premier skins in gereral.

This game facial animations tech is insane, nothing in e3 comes even close to it.

kwIctzIg.png

Scotia

Banned
ya but can you play with red hood tho'. reddit is ablaze with bunch of anxious fans. they can download but cant use him

Yep, can confirm. Restarting my PS4 now but I can customise him and get gear for him. He doesn't turn up on the character select screen though.

EDIT: Restarted my console and restored licenses and he's still unavailable. Looks like I'm going to have to wait.

patchday

Oh nice hoping to get some quick kills online then (farm some new red hoods). Been seeing a lot of Blue Beetles (at least in Casual). just had a super close match with a beetle just now that I barely won with a super. I was on Wonder lady ofc

patchday

"checks bank account and thinking bout that fighter pack."

Man Even subzero is starting to look good. I booted up MKX other day and realized I didnt want to play it long cause graphics is a bit inferior to IJ2 to my eyes

Granted I do endure IJ1 but that's only cause it has so many heroes missing in IJ2. damn shame

ZeroX03

Banned
I don't expect Red Hood for like another 12 hours in the US. It wasn't a midnight release so it's probably coming with the normal store update.

Spinky

Red Hood is fun, and feels super simple.

Laughing right now though because he's trying to be a badass in his ending and it's just not working with that voice.

I expect to see him quite a bit online.

the new 177 hour multiverse is offering me bronze boxes or 100 credits as the rewards. why would i even want to complete them for those rewards?

think it's a bug, or I already completed it in a previous week?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
the new 177 hour multiverse is offering me bronze boxes or 100 credits as the rewards. why would i even want to complete them for those rewards?

think it's a bug, or I already completed it in a previous week?

The text description of that one makes it seem like the Red Hood release event. I wonder if much more valuable rewards will go live once he's properly released in all territories.

I take that back. I was able to do the first event then everything bugged out. Left the game and downloaded Hood but he's not on the menu so i can't continue the multiverse.

Top Bottom