• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

sinkfla87

GUESS WHO JUST PULLED CAT CALL

OnljPRs.jpg

BITE ME NRS

ROFL. I feel your pain, man. I can't get an ability worth a shit and that's after 10 Platinum boxes and 3 of those ability events.

The ability multiverse just changed to a shader one for 100,000 credits. I don't think that's worth it at all.

With my shitty luck it is.

Especially with 4 million credits and nothing to spend on.

I gladly spend some more credits if i dont need to open hundreds of boxes instead.

Razmos

It even specifies it's a common shader you get, one you can get from bronze boxes or after matches. Not worth it unless you have the credits to throw away

vg260

With my shitty luck it is.

Especially with 4 million credits and nothing to spend on.

I gladly spent some more credits if i dont need to open hundreds of boxes instead.

It also gives a platinum box, so I guess that's fair. I dunno. It would be nice if the reward was based on the character you used, but I guess that makes it too convenient :/

I despise loot boxes. Just let us earn by playing and put in a shop if you want people to grind. I complained about KI's XP system, but at least you made progress toward your character's stuff by playing that character.

patchday

If anyone in the guild needs to level up their characters, now would be the best time to do it. Beating the first multiverse guild event gave us a +50% character XP boost, I have no idea how long that'll last for.

awesome! Time to level up Bane

I've been a bad guild member. I've pretty much only played the game myself for a couple of days 2 weeks ago and the rest of the time has been spent sending the AI to do the single player multiverse stuff to grind levels and loot. Only 8 more to get to level 20...

ZeroX03

Banned
Tell me if I'm off base here, but has anyone else felt their shader and ability drop rate lessen as they get more? I've got maybe two thirds of them all and now it's quite rare to pull them from boxes, wondering if it's the patch or NRS slowing things down so you don't get it all too quickly.

Xeteh

Tell me if I'm off base here, but has anyone else felt their shader and ability drop rate lessen as they get more? I've got maybe two thirds of them all and now it's quite rare to pull them from boxes, wondering if it's the patch or NRS slowing things down so you don't get it all too quickly.

They're unique items and I doubt that it rolls to see if you get a shader or ability and then gives you a random one. So the more you have the less likely you are to get another.

I had 0 mother boxes days ago, I played and played Multiverse and guild events to the point where I had 198........... started the process of opening them all and got sick of it with 185 still left to open (need to go through every character and clear out the poorer stat items).

ZeroX03

Banned
They're unique items and I doubt that it rolls to see if you get a shader or ability and then gives you a random one. So the more you have the less likely you are to get another.

No, it does. If you duplicate a box with a shader or ability, it just gives you a different random one each time.

shaowebb

Been leveling up a few of my dudes. My Bane is nearly 20 now. Him and Green Arrow are my first 20s. Wanting to take Dr. Fate up next. Honestly after playing Bane he just doesn't feel like he fairs as well this time around. The constant ways to hold him in debuff with cinematics are just bullshit. I may drop him out of disgust for this. If I think its bad now though wait till I get de-ankhed as Dr. Fate though...ugh. Shit tier idea to have cinematics drop traits and restart meters.

So far the only cast I really feel are Dr. Fate, Green Arrow and Bane and two of those were mains from the last title. Hoping Red Hood clicks in a few days.

Xeteh

No, it does. If you duplicate a box with a shader or ability, it just gives you a different random one each time.

Yeah but it tries to give you one for the same character as the initial one and not rolling a dice to give you another random ability. I'd bet thats just a result of it coming out of a duplicate box and the game not being sure how to handle it trying to give you a skill you already have.

vg260

Yes, I would agree with this from what I've seen. I did feel like the drop rate has been slowing as I get more. Noticed this happening when opening a ton of bronze boxes.

Requiem

Was going through my Hero Card backgrounds and to my surprise I earned the 'Beat a NetherRealm Developer in an Online Match'...I AM HYPE!!!

Also, are guild points a good measure of certain guild members activity? If so, I see a lot of XB1 guild players with less than 1000 GP lifetime. I personally think we should make room for those who'd be more active...

Also, are guild points a good measure of certain guild members activity? If so, I see a lot of XB1 guild players with less than 1000 GP lifetime. I personally think we should make room for those who'd be more active...

Maybe not. I somehow have the highest weekly/lifetime GP in house of Ls 7 and I haven't even completed any the guild multiverse events. My contributions have been by happenstance, contributing to the daily/weekly challenges while doing the solo multiverse content.

AdaWong

I just got an ability for Scarecrow for 150k. A character I dont even play ;(

one of our guildmates (Gaf XL) just killed him like 8 times like how?!?! bout to search for videoes would be nice to get him to at least half health. then I'd try to coop him at least

I solo'd him 13 times as Catwoman! Jump in with the whip then do a BnB, rinse and repeat!

Xeteh

Maybe not. I somehow have the highest weekly/lifetime GP in house of Ls 7 and I haven't even completed any the guild multiverse events. My contributions have been by happenstance, contributing to the daily/weekly challenges while doing the solo multiverse content.

You get GP for doing basically anything. If you do multiverse or online you're earning GP.

spidye

I really love the BvS cowl for batman and the batman returns headgear for catwoman

are there more movie gears for other characters?

Darvan

I saw a post where someone listed one of the unreleased characters shadows as Constantine. I thought it was odd but tonight I got a hero card and it's Constantine. Sorry if this has been discussed at length I was shocked when I got the card.

I played offline for a few days and didn't update to 1.04 til today.

Now that I updated, I lost a ton of shaders and epics - is there a way to get those back? I'm hesitant to play this game more if I can't retrieve the progress I had.

Hex

Banned

Now that I updated, I lost a ton of shaders and epics - is there a way to get those back? I'm hesitant to play this game more if I can't retrieve the progress I had.

Restart your ps4 a few times is what I have heard, or turn it off and leave it for a few

bubumiao

I lost a bunch of shaders and abilities too. It's annoying that's for sure.

edit: updated two days after the patch was released.

Restart your ps4 a few times is what I have heard, or turn it off and leave it for a few

Unfortunately I tried that to no avail. My characters seem to be normal level again but missing a bunch of items still. I even unplugged the PS4 and left it off for a few hours when I went out - no dice.

Hex

Banned
Unfortunately I tried that to no avail. My characters seem to be normal level again but missing a bunch of items still. I even unplugged the PS4 and left it off for a few hours when I went out - no dice.

In settings, there is a thing for "renew licenses".
Not sure where exactly, but I would try that

patchday

Made the grave mistake of selling this to buy Tekken 7.

Sold Tekken, rebought this. Injustice 2 is the FAR superior game.

I love superheroes myself so cant see myself ever leaving (unless IJ3 drops). Heck I still play IJ1 sometimes. I'm going back through story mode on IJ1 while at work on lunch break

I enjoy the online portion (fighting people online) too much to remain offline plus I read about people losing their stuff. Plus opening lots of loot boxes, meh.

I solo'd him 13 times as Catwoman! Jump in with the whip then do a BnB, rinse and repeat!

ah never thought to use Catwoman.

FHIZ

Is there a bug in the trophies?

I won 10 Ranked Matches but didn't won the trophy.

If your opponent disconnects, it counts as a win on your stat card, but not towards the trophy. I had a total of 10 wins on my stats, but no trophy. There were two disconnects in there, then I won 2 more matches and got the trophy.

V3rt1go

If your opponent disconnects, it counts as a win on your stat card, but not towards the trophy. I had a total of 10 wins on my stats, but no trophy. There were two disconnects in there, then I won 2 more matches and got the trophy.
That's what happened. At least one disconnected.

Is there a visual loot guide anywhere? I'd like to see what kind of costumes are available, preferably based on classic comics instead of the tacky OTT NRS standards.

Also, currently got Supergirl doing AI endless to level up. Levelling up takes way too long in this game, surely by design to NRS/WB can tempt you with microtransactions. I don't think this game has received nearly as much shit as it deserves in that regard. I've been playing regularly for the past fortnight, yet I still only have enough currency for one premier skin.

Top Bottom