• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Khezu

For anyone that cares, the Pokken controller does work for the PS4.
Just trying it myself.

It's considered a legacy controller though.

But it feels really nice compared to the standard PS4 controller IMO.

sinkfla87

Yo, sinkfla, did you buy this on Xbox One as well?

Thankfully my fiancee helped me get it so yeah, I'm on Xbox too haha. I was going to use my mobile account on both platforms but I don't know if that's possible... Are you on Xbox also or just only on PS4?

I'm so pissed at Best Buy though. This will be the last time I preorder with them ever.

Dubz

really sucks you used 'mb' rather than saying meter burn. There's probably a lot of horrible newbies like myself that won't understand you meant:

forward + meter burn

finally read a beginner guide that explained what 'mb' stands for lol!

apparently its f + mb (see above hehe)

Is MB Square or Trangke on Ps4?

Thankfully my fiancee helped me get it so yeah, I'm on Xbox too haha. I was going to use my mobile account on both platforms but I don't know if that's possible... Are you on Xbox also or just only on PS4?

I'm so pissed at Best Buy though. This will be the last time I preorder with them ever.

Just PS4. I'm not sure if you saw the post, but the creator of the Xbox Guild wants you to confirm you're a GAF member via PM. :3

Sorry you had so much trouble with Best Buy. That sucks man.

dcelw540

I have a few questions:

1) I'm making custom characters the loadouts that I have available (3). I want to make sure I have the default costumes still can I use all.ygree slots for custom costumes and still use the normal costumes?

2) the gear you get will they be the same stats for everybody? For example I got a level 2 helmet and I wasn't sure if other people would evenually get the same helmet with the same stats? Or will they get the helmet but possibly more leveled up? I just don't know how in depth this system is yet. Don't know how many different gear a character can get etc.

I was just looking at Green Lantern's shaders and they don't seem to change his symbol. I know the mentioned it on one of the streams. Is it getting patched in later?

What difficulty is the AI for the challenge you are completing? I have also found the AI to be incredibly aggressive on some Earths.

I was just looking at Green Lantern's shaders and they don't seem to change his symbol. I know the mentioned it on one of the streams. Is it getting patched in later?

I think most of the ones I'm doing are 3 bar I did a four bar and god help you if you get Aquaman.

His gear changes his symbols, not his shaders.

Baleoce

Why does the first game have a subtitle and the second one doesn't? (This hard hitting question, the questions that rarely get asked, is sponsored by vodka)

DrBo42

Just started the story mode. Why does Batman look this terrible. Is it based on a saved loadout somewhere? Please tell me I can change this.

Just started the story mode. Why does Batman look this terrible. Is it based on a saved loadout somewhere? Please tell me I can change this.

Chapter 1 Batman is based on IJ1 Batman, which had a shit cowl and doesn't look much better here. It's a flashback, so he won't have it for long.

Flandy

Where do you spend source crystals? My friend can't find where to spend them. She's looked in the menus. Can't you use them to buy outfits/skins. If not, what are they used for?

Started playing last night, I've been switching between Story Mode and Multiverse. I am loving the hell out of the game.

Has the GAF Guild already been started up?

Chairhome

I sent a request for PS4. Getting gear is so much fun!

Also, what's your preferred layout in a 6 button stick? I'm trying the preset that has
L M H
CT St Mb

Rarius

In the first game everybody takes these pills that makes them pretty much take huge amoimys of damage.

Fate isn't physically strong, however. He can ATOMIZE people with a snap of his fingers. It's like, okay, you have everyone at the physical peak of Superman, but Doctor Fate is basically overpowered as fuck.

NightOnyx

Just downloaded this and played through the first few chapters of the story mode. I'm not a huge fighting game guy, but I'm having a lot of fun with the game. The actual story seems pretty good so far as well, better than any of the DC movies recently.

I am still getting used to the controls. As someone who doesn't usually play fighting games, I'm trying my best not to be a button masher and actually learn everything. The tutorial helped, but there is a lot to remember. I've only used three characters so far, Batman and Harley in the story mode, and Green Arrow in a single fight because I got some rewards for him. Harley was my favorite of the 3 but I like how all of them feel pretty different.

Flousn

Is it just me or is the multiverse ai super aggressive?

I don't know if it only depends on the AI-Level, but I got totally destroyed by a Rank-4-AI.
The difference between AI-Level 3 and 4 is massive in terms of aggressivity (at least on the "earths" I was until now).

It does not help that I find blocking on reaction really hard in this game.

Rymuth

Finished story mode. That was some fantastic stuff. So glad the Prime-verse heroes never showed. THIS is what I wanted from the original Injustice, a stand-alone universe.

p.s those facial animations were some next-level stuff. Amazing.

I don't know if it only depends on the AI-Level, but I got totally destroyed by a Rank-4-AI.
The difference between AI-Level 3 and 4 is massive in terms of aggressivity (at least on the "earths" I was until now).

It does not help that I find blocking on reaction really hard in this game.

The AI just really freaking hard I played the beta and never had this much trouble with people I fought online. When I see level 4 ai Aquaman I start praying that underground tentacle is nasty.

Top Bottom