• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Slaythe

Goddamnit why does Robin have to be the most tryhard edgelord that has ever existed and be so fun to play?

Robin: You're at the top of my list.
Harley: Of coolest people in the world?
Robin: My kill list, Quinn.

FUUUUUUUCK. One of the shaders should just mute him.

If you think that's bad, imagine what Wonder Woman fans are going through.

Goddamnit why does Robin have to be the most tryhard edgelord that has ever existed and be so fun to play?

I pray that Red Hood pokes fun of Damien so fucking hard, and not make it an edge off.

Perineum

Two questions:

1) If you leave a guild and either join a different one, or the same one, do you get all the mother boxes from joining again? I would think this could be a DIRTY way to get a shit ton of loot if you left the GAF guild and rejoined over and over to get 30-50 boxes at a time, or cycled throughout the GAF guilds if it has to be a different one.

2) On that note I think either GAF guild 3 or 4 I am in (can't check which), has a LOT of 0 point contributors for lifetime. Any plans for the group leaders to weed out slackers to add in players who actually help guild multiverse and points?

ZeroX03

Banned
Two questions:

1) If you leave a guild and either join a different one, or the same one, do you get all the mother boxes from joining again? I would think this could be a DIRTY way to get a shit ton of loot if you left the GAF guild and rejoined over and over to get 30-50 boxes at a time, or cycled throughout the GAF guilds if it has to be a different one.

2) On that note I think either GAF guild 3 or 4 I am in (can't check which), has a LOT of 0 point contributors for lifetime. Any plans for the group leaders to weed out slackers to add in players who actually help guild multiverse and points?

Question 1, the answer is no.

Question 2, I'm still not even sure what contributes to guild lol. Apparently repeating multiverse missions is bad?

I agree, this worlds Damien is just a bit too much of a d-bag lol. Then again he is a teenager/young man so its to be expected. Especially since they are kinda having free reign with his character here being older than he main world comic counterpart. Interesting character in this world just because its like, batman got him to change his ways and all it took was one other respected hero to make him go right back.

Anywho~

Tried out Ivy last night. Feels like she has so little, but I guess when all of her abilities and combos are used in unison she is pretty deadly. Trying to explore other than Atrocitus and Green Lantern.

And I beat the story for the first time. Good story and moments but definitely did not have the same stakes as the first. I hope they resolve the Injustice universe and go for just Justice League next. Then again clearly room and villains for an Injustice 3.

Robin: Even your NAME is stupid!

The Flash: Eat my Speedforce.

Question 2, I'm still not even sure what contributes to guild lol. Apparently repeating multiverse missions is bad?

The missions get locked once their amount of completions between members is reached. If it needs to be cleared 30 times and it is cleared 30 times by only 5 people repeating it, thats a lot of people who could have done it that can't now.

The guild gets the completed loot bonus but not the rewards for actually doing it at least once.

Perineum

Shucks.

I think online matches contribute to the guild, and anything guild multiverse each day contributes. Really though, 0 lifetime means you put the game in once, and never played again lol.

patchday

wtf anytime I go to 'guild home' I am assasulted by like 30 boxes when will they patch so I dont lose my finger pressing X button lol

---------------

I like damien's character ending.
He seems less douchey there

---------------

Man ranked just now was laggy for me. not sure if my ps4 was trying to d/l in the background tho will make sure to turn that off

Nori Chan

wtf anytime I go to 'guild home' I am assasulted by like 30 boxes when will they patch so I dont lose my finger pressing X button lol

---------------

I like damien's character ending.
He seems less douchey there

---------------

Man ranked just now was laggy for me. not sure if my ps4 was trying to d/l in the background tho will make sure to turn that off

His ending is actually a reference to the Son of Batman comic, which I thought was neat even though the story gets mad stupid in the end

Tidalwave

In a world where Batman fails to protect anyone by leaving super villains alive, I don't understand why Damiens obsession for killing them is considered edgy. Its a popular opinion but I typically side with him. Batman is essentially useless.

ZeroX03

Banned
So I'm trying to unlock supergirl's skirt for the past few days to the point I'm lvl 20 with her....

any pointers?

Get lucky or pray to the RNG gods

A multiverse might show up for her so you can get some guaranteed items, but you don't get that much and the bosses are tough.

If I had a choice, then I would never have let a guest character from MK show up here.

But now that one is, I'll be honest. I'm gonna play the FUCK out of Sub-Zero cause I always loved playing with him in Mortal Kombat.

Xeteh

In a world where Batman fails to protect anyone by leaving super villains alive, I don't understand why Damiens obsession for killing them is considered edgy. Its a popular opinion but I typically side with him. Batman is essentially useless.

It has nothing to do with him wanting to kill. It is entirely the way he is a comic book character acting like what a 15 year old thinks a badass comic book character would act like. He also makes it rather clear he doesn't draw a line, he's okay with killing anyone who stands in his way... villains or not.

If I had a choice, then I would never have let a guest character from MK show up here.

But now that one is, I'll be honest. I'm gonna play the FUCK out of Sub-Zero cause I always loved playing with him in Mortal Kombat.

I think Sub-Zero is a better choice than Scorpion was in Injustice 1 but I wish there were no MK characters in the game. So many characters they could take from comics but they put in characters that are already in another game.

Skilletor

I love Damian. Best Robin. Dick is best Batman. Together they had the best book.

Wait, Black Canary can also cancel a jumping attack into her overhead grab AND IT CAN CROSS UP?

Jesus fuck, I'm barely scratching the surface with this character.

It's like I'm playing Orchid from Killer Instinct again and I LOVE IT.

Still having such a hard time deciding on characters to learn. I think I have a couple narrowed down then I end up playing another one and really like them.

In related news, I'm really digging Darkseid right now.

Xevren

Wait, Black Canary can also cancel a jumping attack into her overhead grab AND IT CAN CROSS UP?

Jesus fuck, I'm barely scratching the surface with this character.

It's like I'm playing Orchid from Killer Instinct again and I LOVE IT.

You know she can do trait cancels too right?

Slaythe

So I'm trying to unlock supergirl's skirt for the past few days to the point I'm lvl 20 with her....

any pointers?

d26be0032b22c3ee1797bc855771a4f6.png

I got that at level 4, I played her only in story I think and once or twice outside.

If you play her you increase the chances of getting loot for her, but it's divided by each body parts...

Hope you get one dude =( . This rng is horseshit tbh.

You know she can do trait cancels too right?

Yeah, I know she can cancel into it from her normals. She can't do it from the air (that's an ability in the gear section) but just know that this is another way she can open people up is amazing to me.

She was already so strong with her high/low mixups which can lead into BIG damage if you use meter and her trait.

AdaWong

well that sucks....the grind so far has been real
does playing with supergirl increase the chance?

I played zero Supergirl and the game already gave me 567567567567 skirts for her. I wish we could trade gear cause the stuff I want for Harley and Catwoman never show up :(

Xevren

Yeah, I know she can cancel into it from her normals. She can't do it from the air (that's an ability in the gear section) but just know that this is another way she can open people up is amazing to me.

She was already so strong with her high/low mixups which can lead into BIG damage if you use meter and her trait.

Not what I'm referring to, if you hold down trait and push dd you can cancel out of it. It's useful since you can use it as a hit confirm for something like your overhead from the 2 chain. Still reduces a level from the trait but it's still useful.

How do I join a GAF Guild?

Every Guild has an ID, a 5 digit code.

Boot up the game. In the Main menu, there's a Guilds option. Select it. There should be a "Enter Guild ID" or a "Search by ID" function. Just enter the ID, and you'll be directed to the guild. Once you're there, apply for the Guild.

If the Guild is set to private then you can't apply unless the creator of the Guild changes registration to Open. Or if the Guild is already full in which case you're shit out of luck :(
Not what I'm referring to, if you hold down trait and push dd you can cancel out of it. It's useful since you can use it as a hit confirm for something like your overhead from the 2 chain. Still reduces a level from the trait but it's still useful.

AdaWong

Do yourself a favor and listen to all of Harley Quinn's intro dialouge. It's by far the funniest and best lmao.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Best thing about this game is I can be rank 700,000 and still find plenty of fellow button mashers to play with.

Honestly the most fun i've had with a fighting game, and I've played many of them. Just was never and will never be good at sustained combos but most online fighters face me against the top 5000 because that's all who choose to play online, and my friends don't care enough to even learn quarter circle forward to play locally.

Happy to see that, at least for now, there's plenty of scrubs at my level to fight with.

LiK

Every Guild has an ID, a 5 digit code.

Boot up the game. In the Main menu, there's a Guilds option. Select it. There should be a "Enter Guild ID" or a "Search by ID" function. Just enter the ID, and you'll be directed to the guild. Once you're there, apply for the Guild.

If the Guild is set to private then you can't apply unless the creator of the Guild changes registration to Open. Or if the Guild is already full in which case you're shit out of luck :(

Oh ok, I see code in OP. I'm gonna send a request. My PSN is xLiKx.

sinkfla87

I'm not the greatest player in the world but I always wanted to make a combo video for fun. I decided to do one for Blue Beetle as he was pretty much my main in the beta. Let me know what you guys think, it's fairly short lol. Some of it isn't very practical but I was going for swag.

https://youtu.be/6PPRqGksfyY

Oh and there's inputs on the video!

On another note, this game is killing me. I don't think my PS4 has ever been on this long this consistently haha.

Is the health stat really that valuable? Seems like it comes in much lower totals than the other stats. Just wondering how I much I should be valuing it. For example right now I have two pieces of gears for Robin, one is level 3 and gives +18 strength and +26 defense and the other is level 10 gives +21 health. Not sure if the trade off is worth it.

Going through endless with all characters on AI is actually teaching me a lot about the game surprisingly. Getting a lot of good combo ideas I never would have thought about. Mainly because I don't understand NRS fighter rules very well.

Skilletor

Going through endless with all characters on AI is actually teaching me a lot about the game surprisingly. Getting a lot of good combo ideas I never would have thought about. Mainly because I don't understand NRS fighter rules very well.

AI taught me several supergirl combos, but the funny part is that they're hard af. lol. She can combo from her trait in the corner, but timing is like SF4 1 frame link hard.

Finaika

d26be0032b22c3ee1797bc855771a4f6.png

I got that at level 4, I played her only in story I think and once or twice outside.

If you play her you increase the chances of getting loot for her, but it's divided by each body parts...

Hope you get one dude =( . This rng is horseshit tbh.

I need this :(

LiK

So guilds require minimum lvl 5? I dunno why I can't join. I guess I need to play some online matches first? I completed story mode and did the multiverse tutorials.

UncleMeat

Man I didn't expect to love this game so much, it's great. I like playing Supergirl and Aquaman so apparently I play cheap characters. I feel no remorse.

Xeteh

So guilds require minimum lvl 5? I dunno why I can't join. I guess I need to play some online matches first? I completed story mode and did the multiverse tutorials.

Level 5 is the only requirement. I haven't played any online and I've been in since day 1.

Top Bottom