• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I chose a bad multiverse to try and get some of my Goriila Grodd stuff down, those bloody weaponised penguins straight outta Batman Returns being able to even interrupt throw animations when I'm playing as a psuedo grappler, probably the most aggravating thing I've endured in multiverse gimmicks so far.

GravyButt

Buddy was over last night and we started the story. About 5 minutes in I got called into work for an emergency. When I came back he said he played for another hour or so and unlocked boxes and opened them. I obviously want to start a new game now, but im assuming im not going to be able to earn boxes up until that point? Hopefully after that point it recognizes it and unlocks again.

Xeteh

Nowhere. You mark it for sale and then press another button to sell it all for credits.

Buddy was over last night and we started the story. About 5 minutes in I got called into work for an emergency. When I came back he said he played for another hour or so and unlocked boxes and opened them. I obviously want to start a new game now, but im assuming im not going to be able to earn boxes up until that point? Hopefully after that point it recognizes it and unlocks again.

You're fine. The game actually has some points where you pick a character to play for a bit and you can immediately go back and replay the chapter to play the other character to get their unlocks too.

Why is the art so bad in the arcade endings? Like, it's outright terrible in many of them. I wish they would put way more effort and budget into the arcade stuff. The art has gone down progressively since MK9, which actually had pretty enjoyable, interconnected endings.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
NRS cornered the single player fighting game market. Now they've cornered the zero player fighting game market.

saltybet is still the zero player fighting game goat imo, but this is a good effort. great times tho, the genre is burgeoning

Slaythe

Kindgom Come S

1541e5bb385b2d11f3c55214dfefc459.png

wbarreda

Should I wait to open my mother boxes until I am a higher level or does it not matter?

Also, I sent an request to join the house of l on Xbox

RootCause

It's probably been said before, but it's better to spend 25k credits on 25 bronze boxes, instead of 1 gold box.
You'll get more epic equipment, hope they don't patch it.

wrongway

Ok, so note to self: don't accept a 200+ ping game. Got 5 seconds in and it disconnected. Sucks, I hadn't seen Green Arrow yet. :[

also, I don't know squat about DC stuff beyond a couple cartoons and recent movies, but I like that 'retro Flash' outfit.

Soltype

Why is the art so bad in the arcade endings? Like, it's outright terrible in many of them. I wish they would put way more effort and budget into the arcade stuff. The art has gone down progressively since MK9, which actually had pretty enjoyable, interconnected endings.

They use that crappy after effects "2D animation" and it looks so cheap, I can't stand it.

I've been trying to do some events for the Guild 4 and got my ass kicked by Cheetah in a way that I can only describe as vicious. I said "fuck it, I'll start over and hope she doesn't appear again". What an innocent soul I am. Supergirl showed up and again I got taken to legendary beatdown town. Did the same thing: quit and started again. Doctor Fate showed his shinny helmet and you know what happened.
Man, what a freaking game. It's equally fun and rage inducing.

Xeteh

Alright, not too terrible. Beat the Cyborg boss event on the 4th try. That Raven assist was godlike for getting back in.

Finally was able to pry myself off of Darkseid to try a different character. Atrocitus is so damn fun to play. This rushdown gameplay is a nice change of pace. Also, I didn't think I would like this gear system as much as I do. Been playing all day without even realizing the time passing by.

Those shaders tho...yeesh lol

They use that crappy after effects "2D animation" and it looks so cheap, I can't stand it.

I don't even mind that, but the actual quality of the art itself is shocking. I mean, NetherRealm has some pretty brilliant concept artists as evidenced by the galleries in their previous games, so I don't understand why the ending art comes out so poorly. It's like they put zero effort at all into it and there's usually only like three or so pieces of art per ending.

I also don't know why almost two-thirds of the endings are literally "Go home and be a family man."

____

On another note:

I thought I hated Green Lantern in full headgear until I unlocked this little number. Man, I love it.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b6ZIaDV.png[/IMG]

Xeteh

Finally was able to pry myself off of Darkseid to try a different character. Atrocitus is so damn fun to play. This rushdown gameplay is a nice change of pace. Also, I didn't think I would like this gear system as much as I do. Been playing all day without even realizing the time passing by.

Those shaders tho...yeesh lol

What flavor of red would you like your Atrocitus?

Nori Chan

lol fuck this game i love it

green arrow: There's only one rule when fighting against circus freaks
joker: do tell green arrow
green arrow: Always go for the juggler *nervous laugh*

im done

Xeteh

Harley: Why do I always get the big guys?
Swampy: Because you have a big mouth.
Harley: Leave the humor to me, pal.

patchday

This is clearly the best game in it's genre. Never before has the world seen such a well put together idle game.

I knew people would start complaining even tho its just extra fluff features for folks that love to grind things. myself I love pvp so I'm on the ladder. But sometimes when I'm busy with the kids/family I just let the bots do their thing.

Perineum

So I've officially lab worked the shit out of every character. Trying to naturally experiment with strings and combos, powers, etc. Then going online to see some YT videos to add in and experiment further how easy the really good stuff is to do. With all this done I have come to my own personal characters I enjoy and will be getting more in depth with to find a main. (still the wild card of Red Hood and Manta to be potential mains)

Those characters are in no particular order:

Scarecrow
Green Arrow
Robin
Bane

Not sure which of these 4 is the "best" or most for my play style. I do think Oliver in the right hands could be a tournament winning character.

Perineum

Currently my Robin, I don't have much with him.

I also suck with him. I need to train.

1dd21ecdeac3f71f28e1b864dd3c1ff3.png

If you get his basic bnbs down they do 50% with 1 meter lol, and they are really easy to set up and get off.

His basic 212 DB 2 MB, jump 2, forward 2 1 BF3 is a lot of damage. You can set it up with just tossing out a DB 1 boomerange, jump 2 while it is out if you space it right, and go right into it.

His best opener is the forward 2 down 3? The high low, into the DB 2 MB. It is really hard for people to block that online consistently if they don't have Robin experience, or even if they do because it happens so fast.

Xeteh

Goddamnit why does Robin have to be the most tryhard edgelord that has ever existed and be so fun to play?

Robin: You're at the top of my list.
Harley: Of coolest people in the world?
Robin: My kill list, Quinn.

FUUUUUUUCK. One of the shaders should just mute him.

Top Bottom