• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

NEO0MJ

Seriously? Not even close.

Only difference is that there's a heel now. Besides, they've taken a few liberties with the other costumes in this game so we can't rule it out because of that. Only thing that would disappoint me about it is that it would mean another set of costumes for the trinity.

Khezu

Volley ball spiking a cat isn't normal, but on venom it is.
ibydALELzFvROp.gif

Did the DLC characters in MK get alt. costumes?

Sadly not on the consoles, but on Vita only. Hopefully there is because I would love to see a different design on Lobo from them.

But I meant of other characters, besides Flashpoint Batman. :p Hopefully more come with him.

KevinCow

Banned
Why is NRS so bad at alternate colors? I was playing Mirror Battle earlier and I kept losing track of which character I was.

Netherrealm: Making one character green and the other a slightly different shade of green is not an effective way to help me quickly discern which character is which.

And beyond that, it's nice to have some options on how your character looks.

Alfredo

Why is NRS so bad at alternate colors? I was playing Mirror Battle earlier and I kept losing track of which character I was.

Netherrealm: Making one character green and the other a slightly different shade of green is not an effective way to help me quickly discern which character is which.

Could be a hold over from the palette swapped ninja days. You can't make a Sub-Zero alt Green, because then he's Reptile. :p

vazel

Banned

If I could I'd wrap my characters in neon lights. Almost like festive items in TF2.

NEO0MJ

Could be a hold over from the palette swapped ninja days. You can't make a Sub-Zero alt Green, because then he's Reptile. :p

Probably. Might also be DC/WB interfering. I remember how in MVC3 Marvel was very hands on when it came to alt. colors, and we got similar examples with a few marvel characters in that game.

Khezu

Yeah, it does get annoying and become a problem. But I guess their solution is of having so many costumes to choose from.

I know that Nightwing New 52 goes from red to blue. Couldn't find anyone else with a similar thing going.

Harley's Insurgency outfit changes her hair from blond to copper, making it the best costume Harley has ever had.

KevinCow

Banned
Yeah, it does get annoying and become a problem. But I guess their solution is of having so many costumes to choose from.

I know that Nightwing New 52 goes from red to blue. Couldn't find anyone else with a similar thing going.

Having so many costumes is great if you play as Batman or Superman or something.

But then there's the other half of the cast who only has two costumes.

Also Nightwing is a great example. Why do they only do the red/blue thing with his third costume? Why not do it with all three?

Or Green Lantern. His Yellow Lantern costume is just his Insurgency costume but yellow. Why not just make yellow the alt color of his Insurgency costume? They could still have the unique lines and victory pose for the yellow version. Then they could also make a yellow version of the normal costume and give that the Yellow Lantern quotes and stuff.

Then do the same thing but the other way around for Sinestro.

Grecco

Does anybody know how to unlock batman beyond in the iphone version? the met all transitions chalenge? i think that way will e easier than just grinding coins :(

DC won't exactly allow Deathstroke to appear in a Yellow and Gray costume you know...

Why do you like characters that were only cool in the '90s.

Why do people like Ryu?

I love him as a character for what he is, its like saying why like a minor character who only appears in one scene. He just appeals like everyone who has a certain liking to character.

People may not think of much on him, but he's pretty different from certain characters. Being he has own little uniqueness, from some badass, who's violent, and ruthless.. But has a soft spot for space dolphins. He doesn't use curse words but uses his own terms. Frag, Bastich. Etc. He's a character who can explore other worldly places, so it isn't odd for him to be in a crossover because of his abilities. He's the ultimate bounty hunter, and Lobo is my most favorite DC character out of the few that I like from it.

Slurmer

Banned
So why when the other player disconnects does it count as a loss for me?
Also, anyone using raven online having problems pulling off her combos online?

DRE Fei

Flash and Nightwing's rushdown game is insane.

Flash to me seems like Dudley. Once he's in your face it's really scary because of the low 12 chain and his fast overhead. Outside of a certain range though his pokes aren't that great and his long range stuff is really unsafe.

At this point in the game it though seems that nightwing is a superior version of the flash because of his overall superior pokes and zoning ability. He has nasty high/low mix-up as well. Things could change later though.

Yupp. It definitely has to be a Catwoman alt. Especially since it wouldn't be too crazy with Flash having an Elseworld costume as well.

And I have to say, I would love for it to be in, its definitely different from the rest of the costumes.

Edit: Only problem was that the straps are brown, and Elseworld Catwoman has purple straps.

tim1138

Pretty sure that Catwoman costume is in her concept art that you can unlock in the archives. If not that exact one, than something very similar.

NEO0MJ

Need Dark Knight Rises Bane outfit. NRS plz.

Bane already has an alt, cool as a DKR Bane would be if they manage to secure his voice. I think they should offer costumes to characters without a third alt. such as Ares, whose current alt. is pretty weak. I'd add Sinestro and Doomsday but they already have an alt, I guess NRS is just keeping them for later.

Sephzilla

Sinestro needs either a White Lantern outfit or his pre-Sinestro Corps costume (which is already in the game).

How about Batman TAS/Justice League skins for everyone?

tim1138

Like I said on the last page, they should just go all out on the Flashpoint alts, it'd another costume to a large number of characters. Off the top of my head Superman, Hawkgirl, Cyborg, Joker, Flash (could do Flashpoint Flash, Zoom, and maybe Kid Flash), Green Lantern (would be an Abin Sur alt), Sinestro (as a GL), Shazam, Nightwing (Dick as an acrobat and with the Dr Fate helmet), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen alt), Raven, and Black Adam. That's about half the cast getting a new costume just from Flashpoint.

Top Bottom