• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

TheShah

I really want an alternate Shazam costume with no hood. He's my favorite character so far since his movement feels the most fluid. Unblockable punches make people online so mad though. People need to relax.

tim1138

A New 52 Hawkgirl would be awesome too:

Earth-2-Hawkgirl-concept-art-Brett-Booth.jpg

Nope, we still need his Dark Knight Returns costume and then he will be complete.

There's nothing special about it! >.< At least something different from what we already have. :x

Edit: Jeez. Guys, i'm not saying he doesn't have great costumes. I would love a Bat-Lantern or Red Son costume. Its the fact that he has 7 total, having the most, while others still only have two to choose from. '~'

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Grundy is so fun and stupid.

Flash and Nightwing's rushdown game is insane.

Flash to me seems like Dudley. Once he's in your face it's really scary because of the low 12 chain and his fast overhead. Outside of a certain range though his pokes aren't that great and his long range stuff is really unsafe.

At this point in the game it though seems that nightwing is a superior version of the flash because of his overall superior pokes and zoning ability. He has nasty high/low mix-up as well. Things could change later though.

Yeah, when they nerf them.

I was just looking through many things to see what would be great for an alternate costume for Lobo and found this..

batman%2Blobo%2B2.JPG

..If only. XD

Possible outfits:

-Reverend 'Bo (My favorite)
-Lobo (52)
-JL/JLU Cartoon, voiced by Brad Garrett
-Lobo (Christmas Special)
-'Sheriff Lobo'
-Lobo (Omega Men)

KevinCow

Banned
A New 52 Hawkgirl would be awesome too:

I was gonna say Hawkgirl probably doesn't have many alts to choose from besides unmasked, but that looks good.

Needs red hair, though. :(

Maybe for the alternate color, give her the light skin and red hair of the traditional Hawkgirl, and make the costume green and yellow instead of black and blue.

Haha, who am I kidding, the alt color would be exactly the same except a slightly different shade of blue.

Daingurse

After watching Maximilian try and work that Dick, I realize I need this game. The music is hilarious too, it's so fucking serious but the game is absurd! Black Adam fighting Nightwing? hahahaaha.

J-Tier

The next character to be revealed will most likely be Martian Manhunter. I'm pretty confident in that. Siding with TDLink on this.

Any suggestions for fighting Nightwing in his staff stance? I am using Green Arrow and Killer Frost. I cant seem to just zone him, his ground smash seems to be a really good anti zoning tool? When I get close its d1 all day, his range is nuts and I can get in.

I win some matches, but its super tough against that staff.

TDLink

The next character to be revealed will most likely be Martian Manhunter. I'm pretty confident in that. Siding with TDLink on this.

Finally more are starting to turn to the side of truth.

In other news, been in the lab with Green Arrow all day. Did you guys know you can start moving and doing moves before the super finishes its animation while the camera is still in top down mode? Lots of dirty stuff you can do out of it...

Ryce

MK9's DLC characters were released within 2-3 weeks of each other. Lobo's coming out 3 weeks after the launch of Injustice. This is what I'm expecting:

May 7 - Lobo
May 28 - Batgirl
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel premiere)
July 9 - Scorpion

I'm hoping they'll announce plans for a second wave of DLC at Comic-Con (July 18-21), headlined by Martian Manhunter.

Xevren

Any suggestions for fighting Nightwing in his staff stance? I am using Green Arrow and Killer Frost. I cant seem to just zone him, his ground smash seems to be a really good anti zoning tool? When I get close its d1 all day, his range is nuts and I can get in.

I win some matches, but its super tough against that staff.

Best advice I can say is if they start d1'ing in staff is to backdash away. Not much you can do point blank against his d1 in staff, it's really good. Though if you're in the corner you may have to pushblock.

tim1138

I keep thinking it's weird that she's a white chick in this game. Earth 2 started a year ago.

Well the game version is the classic Shayera Hol look that people know from the cartoon and the N52 Hawkgirl of Earth-2 is Kendra Saunders and has a completely different origin and character make up. I'm not even sure if there is a N52 version of Shayera, I dropped the Hawkman book after Liefeld took over.

Speaking of Earth-2, I wouldn't mind seeing E2 costumes for GL, Flash, and Grundy as well.

How is this game for causal party play? I want to pick this up in the $35 Target sale this week but if it's heavily geared towards tournament style play it probably wouldn't be very popular in my group. But everyone loves super heroes, so if it's pick up and play it could be a hit.

Kizer

Is Animal Man still good? I remember hearing a lot of praise for that series. He could be a great character too...

Darkseid not being playable sucks too.

Animal man is a great book. I'd argue one of the best they are currently offering.

While Jaime Reyes remains my hispanic teen hero of choice, I dig new Vibe.

2870954-vibe_a_sm_color_sfx.jpg

I really like them both, honestly. They are both my favorite teen heroes that DC has to offer at the moment.

Daingurse

Animal man is a great book. I'd argue one of the best they are currently offering.

I really like them both, honestly. They are both my favorite teen heroes that DC has to offer at the moment.

Gah Blue Beetle would also be excellent, loved Reyes in Young Justice.

tim1138

Is Animal Man still good? I remember hearing a lot of praise for that series. He could be a great character too...

Darkseid not being playable sucks too.

It was stuck in crossover hell with Swamp Thing, but seems to be trending back to good again after the crossover ended.

The Darkseid omission is more frustrating since there is an animated model in the game.

Top Bottom