• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

RS4-

For those in Toronto or nearby, Ed Boon will be at the EB store at 267 Yonge St for some Injustice event on the 14th, 11-5.

Chairhome

Damn. I want to wait on this game for a price drop or GOTY edition, but that looks pretty nice. Maybe I'll redbox it, then wait for the GOTY.

EDIT: oops, double post, sorry.

Bah. Just read on Redbox's facebook that they don't currently plan on carrying the title :-(.

Spiderduff

I'm hoping a few people get it on the Wii U so I have some gaffers to play against.

EDIT: Not offered on the Wii U according to Best Buy site. Damn it...

SUPARSTARX

Gonna give some first impressions of the online here but leave the details for my video review of Injustice.

I haven't done full testing but from the matches I played tonight...don't get your hopes up for Injustice netcode. Not a final nail in the coffin either, waiting on some people across the states to find out what's really up.

Preorder cancelled

Xevren

Gonna give some first impressions of the online here but leave the details for my video review of Injustice.

I haven't done full testing but from the matches I played tonight...don't get your hopes up for Injustice netcode. Not a final nail in the coffin either, waiting on some people across the states to find out what's really up.

Not too surprising after how horrid MK was online.

vocab

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That's really the worst thing to hear when waking up.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa

well shit....
what system by chance (not that it'll really matter)

VariantX

Not too surprising after how horrid MK was online.

Probably will give this a rent instead of a purchase then (assuming they dont improve things later). Completed all the story stuff and the tower in MK9, wanted to enjoy the online but was impossible due to the relatively huge delay between input and onscreen response in most matches. I just cannot go back to that when I can play other fighting games like darkstalkers, skullgirls, blazblue and VF5:FS exactly the same as if I was in the same room with my opponent.

The net code is bad? Well that removes any chance I had of being competitive at the game.

Yeah, I ain't got nobody to play games with in real life.
tumblr_m9l58ht96U1qar179.gif

phaonaut

How bad is bad though? My big problem with MK was disconnects, but once I found someone else with a decent connection it wasn't terrible.

Also people complain about umvc3 net code, but I get better results out of that than sf4, but maybe sf4 sucks also.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What video?
I think he's talking about the one where IGN guy sees MM in the background and ask if he's playable and NRS dev says "well we haven't revealed the full roster yet".

SUPARSTARX

I didn't see the video but I assume Martian Manhunter.

Guys, seal is broken in NYC. Just got an pic text from my friend confirming it.

Yah. I got a call from the usual spot. I'm gonna pick it up in the evening.

If anybody on WC wants to test connection with NYC in like 7 hours, PM me.

shaowebb

Theres a massive day 1 patch and the game isn't out yet to have a lot of folks to judge things from is how I see it. Who all was given an early copy by NRS anyhow? I know folks are pirating left and right (dicks), but who has a real copy they are allowed be playing yet to ask about this? Netcode is hard to gauge without players and we dont know who has received (if anyone) the day 1 update patch so hold off and make up your mind once its out and folks are around to test with is what I say.

Kizer

Theres a massive day 1 patch and the game isn't out yet to have a lot of folks to judge things from is how I see it. Who all was given an early copy by NRS anyhow? I know folks are pirating left and right (dicks), but who has a real copy they are allowed be playing yet to ask about this? Netcode is hard to gauge without players and we dont know who has received (if anyone) the day 1 update patch so hold off and make up your mind once its out and folks are around to test with is what I say.

Yeah, maybe we should wait for people to actually own it first before we judge the netcode.

ReiGun

Peej looks like one of the older ladies you'd see on the cover of a gardening magazine.

Supergirl just looks old and tired. Like she's seen some shit.

Khezu

Haha knew it, every time they talk about the online in interviews or in stream chat, the things they say never inspire confidence, always felt like preemptive damage control.

I doubt a patch will help at all.

The only thing left to see is if its Marvel bad, or MK bad.

Top Bottom