• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

RetroMG

Anyone know if the fightstick that comes with the super special awesome version of the game is wired or wireless? I'm considering upgrading my preorder.

Ed Boon tweeted about a Injustice Toronto event this weekend.

DAMN I WANNA GO

Young and Dundas Square 11am-5pm on Sunday

In case any Toronto gaffers wanna go

Ryce

http://youtu.be/7KIS-2V-yIA

All the ingame alternate costumes.
That's missing a bunch of them -- New 52 Flash, Elseworld Flash, New 52 Shazam, New 52 Nightwing, suit and hat Grundy, and probably others that I'm forgetting.

Remmy2112

If I read the OP right, Block is not on a button like MK, but instead by moving backwards like in SF?

From a tutorial video I saw it was back for standing attacks, down for low attacks, and.. hold nothing for overhead attacks?

Edit: My bad then. I misread the prompt. "Overhead attacks are used against people who are ducking and blocking. You must be standing and blocking to block them."

I thought you unlocked new52 flash from the IOS game?
Nope. You unlock New 52 flash in the IOS game by completing "speed run" on the console which I assume is some kind of stars lab mission that also unlocks the costume for use in the console version

Finally unlocked Arkham Harley

VtzUi75.png

DrBo42

Seems like they ripped this one out of Arkham City too.

Man all those costumes were so bad in that game. Only the animated series Catwoman one was good.

I forget which one it is but the classic grey type one with the white eyes was awesome. Not the fat Batman.

What I really like from these videos is that they don't have those weird battle sounds from the MK characters. Like I remember Aris (I think it was him) bring up the point on stream that isn't it sort of racist that the sounds the characters in all the MKs make are trying to imitate Asian languages? I did found them really weird even before I heard that statement.

Ryce

Big news (and I was right!):

Find out at the Injustice Battle Arena Live Finale on Monday, 4/15, at 7pm PST, where we'll announce the winner - and the first DLC character for Injustice.

What I really like from these videos is that they don't have those weird battle sounds from the MK characters. Like I remember Aris (I think it was him) bring up the point on stream that isn't it sort of racist that the sounds the characters in all the MKs make are trying to imitate Asian languages? I did found them really weird even before I heard that statement.

Meh, I kinda find the lack of them boring. Real attack names are the best, of course, but the bland grunting Injustice is filled with is just so lifeless and unexciting.

Meh, I kinda find the lack of them boring. Real attack names are the best, of course, but the bland grunting Injustice is filled with is just so lifeless and unexciting.

They ought to do something. I'm not sure what, though. And I just can't see George Newbern or Kevin Conroy shouting out Batman and Superman's attacks. For Injustice I feel it should have been a case-by-case basis. Joker, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, etc. They strike me as people who would talk while puttin' the beatdown on ya'.

Top Bottom