• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Stuart444

I didn't even know the game was coming out, heard nothing on it recently.

Tried out the demo (didn't even know about that) and streamed it for a bit. Was pretty fun but I don't see myself getting it for a few months or a month where there is no games and I'm bored, whichever comes first.

Nothing against the game though, it was pretty fun from what I played (though I wish the demo had online MP but ah well)

Horseress

There is only one wager, its just depends on if you activated it or not, if you did, you are on defense, and the other person is on offense.

When your gray health is gone and you have at least one meter to wager, hold forward and press Meter Burn to initiate a clash. Arturo is referring to each player's position in the clash - who initiated the clash and whose combo was interrupted by the clash. If you initiate a clash and win, you will regain health (defensive). If you had your combo interrupted but win the wager, you will deal damage to the player who initiated the clash (offensive).

Thanks dudes, I like health regen in fighting games, let's see how it works

NEO0MJ

So, this iOS game is broken as fuck and I will pretty easily power through to the "hidden reward" now. You can clone your strongest character which gives them 3x experience for 3x energy and changing the clock on the iphone actually gives energy back, hahaha.

How do change the clock? whenever I do that it just seems to remove the characters remaining energy.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
How do change the clock? whenever I do that it just seems to remove the characters remaining energy.

Go into settings > usage > date and time and turn off auto if it's on and manually go ahead as needed. It can be a little buggy but it works, when you revert to normal time you may need to use energy cards to "fix" the ingame regen.

DRE Fei

As soon as I saw Sinestro it reminded me of the actor Vincent Price

th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Price

How are yall expecting this game to perform? "Bomba" price after a few weeks or is it gonna do well enough and a price drop won't happen until a few months? I want this game but I'm not crazy about fighting games even though I play many of them I'm not very good or invested to become great.

TDLink

How are yall expecting this game to perform? "Bomba" price after a few weeks or is it gonna do well enough and a price drop won't happen until a few months? I want this game but I'm not crazy about fighting games even though I play many of them I'm not very good or invested to become great.

Don't expect the price to drop for a while (my guess, at least September/October outside of random sales). Do expect some sort of "complete/game of the year" edition in like a year that includes all the DLC that will come out between now and then.

Tried a few online matches. It feels about the same as MK9 did, for better or worse. Can't really tell until release however from first impressions I'd advise people to expect the same kind of netcode performance as MK9's current online state.

Early impressions of story, nothing too big:
I was kinda meh as I started, as I hate the "Batman is super awesome and can do no wrong not like lame-o Superman" mentality from comics and I had a feeling where the story was going, but then Hal busts out a great line and I'm back in.

Edit: Eh, I'll put it behind a spoiler tag. Might as well.

Super on the fence for Amazon pre-order. On one hand I hate paying full price and I may be too busy for the next few weeks to really play much but this game looks pretty hype and I would also get the $10 credit.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Tried a few online matches. It feels about the same as MK9 did, for better or worse. Can't really tell until release however from first impressions I'd advise people to expect the same kind of netcode performance as MK9's current online state.

Early impressions of story, nothing too big:
I was kinda meh as I started, as I hate the "Batman is super awesome and can do no wrong not like lame-o Superman" mentality from comics and I had a feeling where the story was going, but then Hal busts out a great line and I'm back in.

Edit: Eh, I'll put it behind a spoiler tag. Might as well.

lol I'm gonna preorder-cancel this shit so fast if more people compare the netcode to MK9.

Khezu

The ping bar seems fucked up like in MK9, at least going by art's stream.

That was a big problem in MK, for the ps3 version at least.

Shouldn't be too surprising the netcode sucks, I have never once seen them state that the netcode would be improved. You would think from the horrendous mk9 netcode they would improve it and advertise it, but nope.

TDLink

Watching Art's stream the netcode seems to be better than MK9. Still not great, but better. Hard to judge just from looking at it though and not actually feeling the lag.

So are the preorder DLC's going to be released as part of the Season Pass later down the line?

They will almost certainly be available for some amount of money at a later date, but not a part of the season pass.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Really wish this game had dash cancels. :( Would make it so much better movement wise.

Loving the look of engine otherwise and characters though.

Ryuhza

Banned
Really wish this game had dash cancels. :( Would make it so much better movement wise.

Loving the look of engine otherwise and characters though.

Have you played the demo? It's really off-putting at first, but you ought to be able to adjust with time. I got used to it pretty fast.

Top Bottom